• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources say Mavs are very keen on Amare if he asks for a buyout and are becoming the favorites to land him. The Mavs are ready to make the necessary moves to accommodate O'Neal and Amare.

Obviously they're both past their prime but I think these would be great moves!

Absolutely. At this point, it's pretty much shove all the chips in and make this season and possibly next the final stand. Dirk is on the decline and I'm not sure if he has another resurgence in him (although I should know better than to bet against the big German). Who knows how long Chandler, Ellis, and Rondo will be Mavs. After Dirk is done they'll have to blow it up and start over anyway. Stoudemire and O'Neal are definitely past their primes but they would upgrade the front court for sure as they're better than Powell and Smith by quite a bit.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the splash bros and Barnes somewhat. Nobody is that good at it

People seriously call Klay and Steph the splash brothers? That is the worst nickname I've probably ever heard...Anything to make a quick buck these days.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this was an impressive win. Way to come back and dominate OT to beat the Blazers.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this was an impressive win. Way to come back and dominate OT to beat the Blazers.

I was just about to say the same thing too... really, really big gut-check comeback win. Dirk leads the way scoring and the Mavs win again. Shocking.

And I hate to be that guy on a winning night, but Dirk has GOT to do better than 3 rebounds. He's 7 feet tall and he got out-rebounded by JJ Barea.

Still though, awesome win!

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just about to say the same thing too... really, really big gut-check comeback win. Dirk leads the way scoring and the Mavs win again. Shocking.

And I hate to be that guy on a winning night, but Dirk has GOT to do better than 3 rebounds. He's 7 feet tall and he got out-rebounded by JJ Barea.

Still though, awesome win!

I was just complaining to a friend how bad the Mavs are at rebounding. And Dirk needs to put more effort in on the boards. It's just fundamental stuff.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that 3 Devin hit at the end of the 3rd Q really was huge. I'm not going to lie. I said this one is over a few times in the 4th though. This was the biggest win of the year IMO. We've got another tough one in LAC next.

Hopefully POR beats HOU tomorrow. I just don't hate POR like many of the other teams.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that 3 Devin hit at the end of the 3rd Q really was huge. I'm not going to lie. I said this one is over a few times in the 4th though. This was the biggest win of the year IMO. We've got another tough one in LAC next.

Hopefully POR beats HOU tomorrow. I just don't hate POR like many of the other teams.

I really like Lamar Aldridge. He's been my fav PF that wasn't Dirk since he started being a badass.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs offense has picked up without Rondo the past few games. Is that a coincidence or a trend?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs offense has picked up without Rondo the past few games. Is that a coincidence or a trend?

Fluke IMO. They're a better team with rondo. Not a rondo fan but hardest thing to do is build chemistry in the middle of the season

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ball movement is better without rondo, rondo has to dominate the ball to rack up his assists, but perimeter defense suffers in his absence

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball movement is better without rondo, rondo has to dominate the ball to rack up his assists, but perimeter defense suffers in his absence

That's a pretty damn good assessment. He does make them a good deal better defensively. I forget how capable Devin Harris is at running the offensive. They were the leading scoring offense in the league before Rondo showed up, but you already know that.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty damn good assessment. He does make them a good deal better defensively. I forget how capable Devin Harris is at running the offensive. They were the leading scoring offense in the league before Rondo showed up, but you already know that.

Also forgot Barea playing more minutes as well with Rondo being out.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But warriors challenging them for #1 offense ;)

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only that but they sink off of Rondo daring him to shoot which clogs the middle. Tyson has been better without Rondo because he's got room to operate in the paint.