• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monta may have made that shot too quick and now what the heck is going on with this call?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo twice has trouble getting the ball in bounds and then throws it away. Davis makes his FT's and the Mavs blow it. Ugly

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo turns it over to lose...what a joke.

Yep. If the primary options aren't open just throw it in to someone else. 3 folks were on Monta and Dirk so that left others open and a chance and plenty of time and chance to set something up.

That Anthony Davis tho...

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo turns it over to lose...what a joke.

The joke is that everyone is standing around and not getting open. I blame Carlisle for that garbage. They never seem to set a pick to get someone open. And Monte should have just taken off towards the other end of the court. But everyone just stood there while Monte just went back and forth in about a 10 foot area. When Parsons tried to throw it in just before that the same thing happened except they knocked it back out of bounds. There was no place for Rondo to throw the ball and no timeouts left.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If the primary options aren't open just throw it in to someone else. 3 folks were on Monta and Dirk so that left others open and a chance and plenty of time and chance to set something up.

That Anthony Davis tho...

They have to move.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo does a lot of things that don't show on his personal stat sheet. Sure I like Dragic's offense but I'll take Rondo's game overall any day.

I know what Rondo does. He's a good player. Unfortunately, a play that does show up on the stat sheet is that TO on the in bounds pass.

We had a 3 point lead and had 4 empty possessions. Dirk had chances to ice the game during those possessions and didn't get any of them to fall. For whatever reason the "flow offense" isn't flowing. There's a lot of iso going on. The ball movement is lacking.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what Rondo does. He's a good player. Unfortunately, a play that does show up on the stat sheet is that TO on the in bounds pass.

We had a 3 point lead and had 4 empty possessions. Dirk had chances to ice the game during those possessions and didn't get any of them to fall. For whatever reason the "flow offense" isn't flowing. There's a lot of iso going on. The ball movement is lacking.

Exactly right. And the same issue was true on the in bounds. First Parsons and then Rondo had no one to pass to. Three guys stood perfectly still and Monte went back and forth with 2 guys on him. The players need to go to the ball and picks set to break guys free.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlisle lamented that he should have emphasized to all his players that they could have used the backcourt to inbound the ball. But Ellis said he should have known that rule, too.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better not assume that. Everything's great until it boils down to contract talk. GS already has their core and unless/until they actually go over that cap and willing to pay whatever you say they're willing to then I wouldn't assume he's just going to be a Warrior. It may just be where the money is too great but they do a sign and trade. I like Green and he's a hell of a player but he's not considered one of those untouchables and non-expendables.

Not worried at all.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried at all.

No need to be worried, but I'm telling you right now that their depth will suffer. Same happened with OKC. Harden got good enough to command a pay day. I'm not comparing Harden to Green I'm just saying that Green will get a max, or near max offer. Maybe GS matches, but I doubt it because he's not a max player. If they do decide to match then others will have to be traded to make room. I assume Bogut would be moved first.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried at all.

The core is there and Green isn't it so yes there is no reason to be worried. And yes he wants to be winner but not at the expense of sacrificing his bank account and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Chandler Parsons? 6 pts, 1 Reb, 3 TO in 30 minutes. That's horrible.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to 105.3 today, and their speculation is the Mavs are really disappointed with Parsons, and his weak ass attitude.

They seem to think the Mavs are questioning if he's got the fortitude to become the next star of this team. And, they also said Dirk loves Rondo and thinks Parsons needs to toughen up.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to 105.3 today, and their speculation is the Mavs are really disappointed with Parsons, and his weak ass attitude.

They seem to think the Mavs are questioning if he's got the fortitude to become the next star of this team. And, they also said Dirk loves Rondo and thinks Parsons needs to toughen up.

He defiantly needs to step it up

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dirk telling someone to toughen up? He's soft as tissue paper, but agreed Parsons needs to step it up more consistently

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no way the Mavs could think Parsons was going to be the next 'star' of this team. He's a pretty decent player but he's just a complimentary piece and anything but a cornerstone. Parsons did elude before the season started that he wanted to the next guy after Dirk and I was amused hearing that if that's what anybody was thinking.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The core is there and Green isn't it so yes there is no reason to be worried. And yes he wants to be winner but not at the expense of sacrificing his bank account and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Funny timing but. Kerr just informed everyone that they're re singing draymond for 8-10 million per. Kinda figured

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk telling someone to toughen up? He's soft as tissue paper, but agreed Parsons needs to step it up more consistently

Know what you mean, but Dirk toughened up enough to lead us all the way to a title. I'll take this.

Dirk wasn't and isn't a tough guy. But he did lead by example, plays hard - albeit with weak D - and put in his minutes.