• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Klay Thompson did last night in 1 quarter was crazy. Even would be crazy for an entire game. In 1 quarter he scored 37 points on 13-13 from the field with 9 of those being 3 pointers and 2-2 FTs. And some of those 3's were tough ones to knock down.

Yup. I witnessed history for sure. We are 35-6, it feels like a dream right now to be honest.. :) this team is amazing

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I witnessed history for sure. We are 35-6, it feels like a dream right now to be honest.. :) this team is amazing

Kerr gets a lot of credit. Good coaching job.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I'm not sure I want Rondo after this year. He's turned the ball over to much for my liking. I would rather have Dragic if he makes it to FA. At least he can shoot.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also felt that mark Jackson was holding them back from being a great team

Or maybe they are just a good regular season team only? Like the Jazz Nuggets and Mavs (before they finally won) used to be.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they are just a good regular season team only? Like the Jazz Nuggets and Mavs (before they finally won) used to be.

They have the defensive studs and 2 stars to win it. Not saying they will this year.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the defensive studs and 2 stars to win it. Not saying they will this year.

They won't be able to keep that team together. The better win it this year. Green is going to get paid and that's another huge contract they'll have (if they can even afford him). Their depth will be depleted quite a bit by the time next season rolls around.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't be able to keep that team together. The better win it this year. Green is going to get paid and that's another huge contract they'll have (if they can even afford him). Their depth will be depleted quite a bit by the time next year rolls around.

Not really worried. Green is going to stay a dub I think. Management will pay the tax
If they think it's a championship contender

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really worried. Green is going to stay a dub I think. Management will pay the tax
If they think it's a championship contender

It's not only the tax anymore. It's the ability to maneuver when you're already over the cap and paying the tax. Admittedly I don't know the ins and outs of the new CBA but if you go over the cap you better make sure it's worth it because you're limited in doing things when you're over the cap.

Also I'm not sure Green will stay in GS. He will get paid handsomely and I'm not sure they'll give what he'll likely get in the open market.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not only the tax anymore. It's the ability to maneuver when you're already over the cap and paying the tax. Admittedly I don't know the ins and outs of the new CBA but if you go over the cap you better make sure it's worth it because you're limited in doing things when you're over the cap.

Also I'm not sure Green will stay in GS. He will get paid handsomely and I'm not sure they'll give what he'll likely get in the open market.

He's going to be a warrior not worried at all. This isn't baseball where a guy leaves for money and doesn't want to win. I know green wants to win. I'm also pretty sure he's a restricted free agent so the chances of him staying are really hard

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to be a warrior not worried at all. This isn't baseball where a guy leaves for money and doesn't want to win. I know green wants to win. I'm also pretty sure he's a restricted free agent so the chances of him staying are really hard

I think that's a cliche thrown around way too often. Pretty sure they all want to win. Winning is a lot more fun than losing. I'll bet Carmelo would like to win as well.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a cliche thrown around way too often. Pretty sure they all want to win. Winning is a lot more fun than losing. I'll bet Carmelo would like to win as well.

lol carmelo. Green is not carmelo type player

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I'm not sure I want Rondo after this year. He's turned the ball over to much for my liking. I would rather have Dragic if he makes it to FA. At least he can shoot.

Dirk, Parsons, Ellis....all of which shoot and play matador defense. Can't see getting another shoot, non-defender making this club better.

We need rebounding and D more than anything IMO.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rondo does a lot of things that don't show on his personal stat sheet. Sure I like Dragic's offense but I'll take Rondo's game overall any day.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol carmelo. Green is not carmelo type player

You better not assume that. Everything's great until it boils down to contract talk. GS already has their core and unless/until they actually go over that cap and willing to pay whatever you say they're willing to then I wouldn't assume he's just going to be a Warrior. It may just be where the money is too great but they do a sign and trade. I like Green and he's a hell of a player but he's not considered one of those untouchables and non-expendables.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like the Bulls game the other night where we just can't get in the lead.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is weird. They play great for a stretch then put up a couple of head scratching losses and then get back to winning.

Doesn't help that Tyson went out in the 3rd quarter with a left knee issue. Not sure what it is but that leaves just Powell and Smith.