• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants 820 PM EST

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a better offseason signing than Janoris Jenkins
I think Vernon was just as good a move. I haven't seen anybody have that good a game against Smith...that was impressive

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Romo been named the starter yet?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not yet, but it's good to see you're packer proud again.

as the wind blows

No way I will hate Mcmuffin and Dumb Crapers. This little run they're on is just a facade to save their jobs and I fear they will go right back to their same old conservative/prevent/soft coverage defense. I guess I have no choice but to enjoy the ride but that doesn't mean I believe these coaches are the long term solution and the game goes for our GM.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak is dinking and dunking and is lost. For the last three games he's hasn't had one game over 200 yards and has 3 TD's to 2 int's. Teams now have game film on him and have figured him out. For the Cowboys not to at the very least put in Romo if Dak struggles is just dumb. When Dak becomes a liability you have to make the move for the more experienced proven veteran. Dak will cost them a chance for a super bowl this year if they continue to go with him.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak is dinking and dunking and is lost. For the last three games he's hasn't had one game over 200 yards and has 3 TD's to 2 int's. Teams now have game film on him and have figured him out. For the Cowboys not to at the very least put in Romo if Dak struggles is just dumb. When Dak becomes a liability you have to make the move for the more experienced proven veteran. Dak will cost them a chance for a super bowl this year if they continue to go with him.

Once you posted a video of that fool talking about it you lost every shred of credibility you could have possibly had.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This can't be true. He is supposed to be the runaway winner for MVP. :eek:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This can't be true. He is supposed to be the runaway winner for MVP. :eek:

The clear MVP of that team is the O-line and it's not even close. There is no runaway MVP this year. Right now the candidates are Ryan and Rodgers. Some believe Staffraud but I don't see it and Brady missed three games.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So serious question

And I'm a fan of Dak and his future

At what point does the Romo thing become a real possibility?

Are Dallas fans clammoriing for it already?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So serious question

if Dak becomes the reason why they lose games then you make the switch.
I don't know any cowboy fans jumping off a bridge cause they lost last night. I know two cause Romo wasn't named the starter, but I don't know anyone ready to make a switch.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Dak becomes the reason why they lose games then you make the switch.
I don't know any cowboy fans jumping off a bridge cause they lost last night. I know two cause Romo wasn't named the starter, but I don't know anyone ready to make a switch.

Its a very unique spot

This isn't your typical "Every fan loves the backup".........Not many times do you have a "backup" of Tony Romos' pedigree, and a roster that looks like a SB caliber roster........Definitely some chinks in the armor of Dak over the past couple of weeks, something like 3 for their last 28 on 3rd downs, is quite alarming.....And I have to feel for the kid, someone mentioned last night, just having Romo in uniform can put a ton of pressure on a rookie QB.....Ill be interested to see what happens if he struggles vs a surging Tampa defense...For the record, I think he bounces back at home in that one

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a very unique spot

This isn't your typical "Every fan loves the backup".........Not many times do you have a "backup" of Tony Romos' pedigree, and a roster that looks like a SB caliber roster........Definitely some chinks in the armor of Dak over the past couple of weeks, something like 3 for their last 28 on 3rd downs, is quite alarming.....And I have to feel for the kid, someone mentioned last night, just having Romo in uniform can put a ton of pressure on a rookie QB.....Ill be interested to see what happens if he struggles vs a surging Tampa defense...For the record, I think he bounces back at home in that one
like I said...when he becomes the reason why we lost then you make the switch.
factor lord jerry and everything remains on the table.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said Dak run away MVP?

go ahead....name one

I guess you missed the scarcasm in my post. No one actually said he was the runaway winner of the MVP. There are some that are vehement in their defense of Dak being an MVP candidate. I personally don't think is even deserving of consideration and stated many times that it should be Zeke. I was not saying that to bash Dak either because I have also said he has played well and that he will be a stud QB in the NFL.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So serious question

Some are others are willing to let Dak have a bad game or two before pulling the rug out from under him. Personnaly I'm a huge fan of Romos but its currently Dak team and he's earned the right to have a bad game. Now if he plays this bad again this week the Romo chants will rise quickly.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are others are willing to let Dak have a bad game or two before pulling the rug out from under him. Personnaly I'm a huge fan of Romos but its currently Dak team and he's earned the right to have a bad game. Now if he plays this bad again this week the Romo chants will rise quickly.

He's had 3 games in a row with under 200 yards, 3 total TD's and 2 int's. This is becoming a trend all while behind the greatest O-line Dal's had since the 90's.