• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants 820 PM EST

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have a 120+ QB rating vs the Packers decimated secondary. Again the difference between the situations you described is Wilson and Carr are proven QB's and their backups are nobody's while Dak is a rookie with a proven QB that was injured at the beginning and isn't starting not due to poor play but because the team was winning and many felt that meant the rookie deserved or earned the starting role. If he faces the Giants again and plays the way he did and their defense only relinquishes 10 points then he is the reason they lost. Many will second guess the decision. I think dal will stick with the rookie no matter how much he struggles because it's too late in the season to make the change and they already basically locked up the #1 spot or at least a first round bye.
He has a 120 average overall against everyone but the Giants, even if he didn't in the GB game...a game he won BTW. Which one of those ''proven'' QB's is playing any better? It's the NFL, guys have bad games, I've even seen ARod stink it up on more than one occasion this season. There's no reason to take Dak out...as to your Giants premise, a couple of things...both games have been FG or less, both games the Cowboys had mistakes by WR's to end the game...not Dak. If the Cowboys see them again, it will be in Dallas, and if they have 7 points going into the 4th QTR of that game, it might make sense to go to Romo. The good news for the Cowboys, is that either way, they have a good QB

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most HS QB's could've won that game vs GB with the way their defense was playing with the entire secondary out for that game.
If you put the best HS QB in the country in for a whole NFL game, his team loses at least 60-0...no matter how good the rest of his team is.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most HS QB's could've won that game vs GB with the way their defense was playing with the entire secondary out for that game.
Screw your excuses and why dont you go back to calling for GB to lose. Youba joke of a so called fan.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants won this game because they have a secondary deep enough to match up with the Cowboys receivers. Becasue of that they did not have to give a lot of help to the secondary which allowed them to keep their front 7 focused on stopping Zeke which they still did not do. That kid is a beast and the offense will go as far as he can take them.

Dak Prescott is going to be a stud of that I have no doubt. However he is not there yet. Cannot carry a team on his back like Zeke can IMO. Dak is a game manager right now who's biggest job is not to lose the games. He is a rookie and that should be expected. He was bound to run into that wall and the past 3 weeks shows that. However that does not mean he has not played good football all year because he has. I have said this many times already. The Cowboys are a run first team and will go only as far as the running game takes them. The Giants took away Dak's ability to run and forced him to throw the ball and that hurt him. The week before against the Vikings the running game also suffered but Dak was able to make a few plays with his legs. They were lucky to win that as well.

They are 11-2......losing to the Giants was not the end of the world however ever team facing them from this point on will focuse on 4 game tapes. The will focus on both Giants games, Vikings game and the game against the Eagles. Those 4 games were where the Cowboys were shut down for the most part and have the blueprints for beating them. Yes they beat the Vikings and Eagles.....IMO they got lucky against the Vikes because they probably have one of the worst offense in the NFL. Against the Eagles Doud Pederson became a high school coach and did not finish them off when they had the chance. I still shake my head at the dumb ass play calls he made. The Eagles have a horrible group of corners and still managed to do ok defensively.

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Law of averages says I don't wanna face Dallas next month

Odds of any team beating any other team 3 times in the same season, can't be good

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Law of averages says I don't wanna face Dallas next month

Odds of any team beating any other team 3 times in the same season, can't be good
Here's a question only a Giants fan can answer..if y'all see the Cowboys next month in Dallas, which QB would the Giants rather see, Dak or Romo

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question only a Giants fan can answer..if y'all see the Cowboys next month in Dallas, which QB would the Giants rather see, Dak or Romo

I am not a Giants fan but if I was to make a choice I would say Dak. To be honest it is a no brainer. I would want to face a rookie QB in the playoffs.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw your excuses and why dont you go back to calling for GB to lose. Youba joke of a so called fan.

If MM and Dom Capers continue to call games like this they should stay but I feel like they only improved their play calling the last three games due to their jobs being on the line. The Philadelphia game was easily the best called game by Mcmuffin for his entire career. I just don't trust that these guys will coach this way if their jobs are not on the line.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point I would have to prefer Dak.......really containing him twice now tells me that they have found a formula to slowing him, and he is obviously not comfortable against what Spagnola has been throwing at him

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Seahawks are thinking about going with Boykin...

BIG difference, Boykin in a rookie, Romo is a vet... The Romo thing could happen... I don't think it's fair because all QB's have bad games, but were talking about Jerry Jones...