• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the QB plays well & the team loses to a winning team. That is not shitting the bed FYI.

Also no one is calling Dak elite. Also no one is saying Rodgers isnt elite.

So I 100% dont get this post. & the actual facts no one disputes. You opinion is what is being disputed here.
Opinions are like assholes and there is no opinion that is better than another.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so naive, the QB always gets most of the credit for a team's success.
You are the one being naive. Just because some give the credit and/or blame to one player doesn't make it so. Look at one game in 2019: the Jets game. Who should get the blame for the Cowboys losing to one of the worst teams in the league? Apparently you place all the blame on Dak but did the OL perform like one of the top lines in the league? No. Did the WR perform like they were expected against low level DB's? No. Did Elliott perform like the #1 RB he is supposed to be? NO. Did the defense perform close to the level they were rated? Even the kicking and ST play was well below normal. And Garrett and Moore were no better. And yet you expected Dak to win in spite of all that

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one being naive. Just because some give the credit and/or blame to one player doesn't make it so. Look at one game in 2019: the Jets game. Who should get the blame for the Cowboys losing to one of the worst teams in the league? Apparently you place all the blame on Dak but did the OL perform like one of the top lines in the league? No. Did the WR perform like they were expected against low level DB's? No. Did Elliott perform like the #1 RB he is supposed to be? NO. Did the defense perform close to the level they were rated? Even the kicking and ST play was well below normal. And Garrett and Moore were no better. And yet you expected Dak to win in spite of all that
Try and come up with a better argument.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair or not Rodgers is considered an elite QB by most folks while Dak is still a work in progress. Dak came up big against losing teams in 2019 but shit the bed against winning teams. This is a fact.
now you're changing the argument...guess we can agree Rogers doesn't get the blame when GB loses as you previously stated.

Sure Dak is a work in progress, nobody said he's played at Roger's level. Dak didn't shit the bed against the Vikings and I wouldn't say he did against the Pats with two horrible tripping calls in shitty weather. He played bad against the Bears as did the entire team. He was lackluster against the Saints but he's was a hell-e-va lot better than you want to credit.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you're changing the argument...guess we can agree Rogers doesn't get the blame when GB loses as you previously stated.

Sure Dak is a work in progress, nobody said he's played at Roger's level. Dak didn't shit the bed against the Vikings and I wouldn't say he did against the Pats with two horrible tripping calls in shitty weather. He played bad against the Bears as did the entire team. He was lackluster against the Saints but he's was a hell-e-va lot better than you want to credit.
The fact is that Dak was better against teams with losing records.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is that Dak was better against teams with losing records.
All QBs are better against shit teams. They are shit teams! WTF does that prove?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All QBs are better against shit teams. They are shit teams! WTF does that prove?
It proves that Dak can't play at his best against winning teams. Good QB's rise to the occasion.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It proves that Dak can't play at his best against winning teams. Good QB's rise to the occasion.
no it doesnt. your statement is a fact for all QBs good & bad.
Again doesnt mean he didnt play well because the team lost.

Only teams to beat the Cowboys by more than one score was the Packers & the Bills.
Every game we scored 30 pts or more, we won.
Every game we didnt we lost.

That to me sounds a lot more like a defensive problem than a QB problem.
We shouldnt have to score 30 points to win a game.

Let me give you an example by comparing that to an elite QB.

the packers won 13 games.
9 of which they scored less than 30 points. Only 4 times did they score over 30 points for wins.

Now if Rodgers was in that scenario & lost those 9 games because the defense isnt doing their job.
Would that be his fault?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it doesnt. your statement is a fact for all QBs good & bad.
Again doesnt mean he didnt play well because the team lost.

Only teams to beat the Cowboys by more than one score was the Packers & the Bills.
Every game we scored 30 pts or more, we won.
Every game we didnt we lost.

That to me sounds a lot more like a defensive problem than a QB problem.
We shouldnt have to score 30 points to win a game.

Let me give you an example by comparing that to an elite QB.

the packers won 13 games.
9 of which they scored less than 30 points. Only 4 times did they score over 30 points for wins.

Now if Rodgers was in that scenario & lost those 9 games because the defense isnt doing their job.
Would that be his fault?
You are in denial.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... While I am bringing up points you are just talking shit. Got it.
All your points are weak. You just can't criticize Dak for anything. Hopefully, McCarthy can bring the best out of Dak on a regular basis.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB gets most of the blame when a team loses and most of the praise when the team wins. It comes with the territory.
The why don't you praise Dak when we win? I see a lot of anti-Dak people blaming him for losses, but not giving him credit for wins