• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought this team was as talented as the so called experts on tv said we were. This team needs an infusion of talent especially at saftey , corner, and DT.
First Jerry needs to sign Dak.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CBA passing is huge. I expect some contracts to be signed this week. The CBA also means players like Gregory and Irving can now return as the league has relaxed its weed stance. I trust that Gregory will give it his all on the field and for the Cowboys. Irving another story. I still feel like he stole money. Sign him to a very cheap one year deal and let him prove that he wants to play football. Get Quinn signed immediately! Sign a guy like snacks Harrison to stop the run. Sign chris Harris jr. Fix this pathetic joke of a defense. Stop wasting money on these bargain basement defenders that never contrbute.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill got 4 years and 118 million from the Titans.....

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Tannehill got 4 years and 118 million from the Titans.....

He has gotten further than Dak in the playoffs and making under 30 million per year. Dak will get more, but damn Tannehill actually beat winning teams last year and got to an AFC championship game. Dak lost two games where his defense held their offense to under 13 points. He was out dueled by Cousins and Wentz when it counted. Lost to the Bills at home. Lost games to the Jets and Bears....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has gotten further than Dak in the playoffs and making under 30 million per year. Dak will get more, but damn Tannehill actually beat winning teams last year and got to an AFC championship game. Dak lost two games where his defense held their offense to under 13 points. He was out dueled by Cousins and Wentz when it counted. Lost to the Bills at home. Lost games to the Jets and Bears....
Dude, I watched Tannehill last year...you have to be kidding. Even at his best, Dak was better. I also saw him the last few years before that in Miami when he sucked ass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I watched Tannehill last year...you have to be kidding. Even at his best, Dak was better. I also saw him the last few years before that in Miami when he sucked ass.
Nope he's not kidding :doh:

4700 posts and 4500 trash Dak :doh: Nevermind the countless Romo melt downs in the playoffs and win and in games

newsflash hater....Dak outperformed Cousins, can't pin that lose on Dak. Woulda been nice if Cooper catches that first down in Philly, maybe with that first down inside NE territory with the fathom tripping call against Fredrick woulda had different results. Who knows?.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to compare the two and lets be real the Titans beat the Ravens and patriots by Henry running for almost 350 yards and now that Tannerhill signed a long term extension divisional teams will now gameplan all offseason to compete against them. which none of them really had last season because he took over midway.

The only problem with Dak is that he has an elite run game, pro bowl receiver and stars on the defense and the team could only win 8 games in a division where the redskins and giants are lousy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is going to get paid major coin. That Tannehill deal seals it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The surrounding cast in Miami sucked ass. He had very little help and the management didn't help him trading away players and expecting to keep bailing out the boat.

Dak Prescott. Word is that Jerry will franchise him this year and next and then let him go. Next year, Mahomes and Watson will be free agents and you know that Kansas City will be forced to pay him $40M a year or lose him. Teams that don't have any money this year will be flush with cash next year. Bill Belichick would love to steal Mahomes from Reid as would 30 other teams. You don't think some idiot owner (Jerry Jones) won't step up and blow Mahomes away with a 5 year $250M guaranteed offer?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The surrounding cast in Miami sucked ass. He had very little help and the management didn't help him trading away players and expecting to keep bailing out the boat.

Dak Prescott. Word is that Jerry will franchise him this year and next and then let him go. Next year, Mahomes and Watson will be free agents and you know that Kansas City will be forced to pay him $40M a year or lose him. Teams that don't have any money this year will be flush with cash next year. Bill Belichick would love to steal Mahomes from Reid as would 30 other teams. You don't think some idiot owner (Jerry Jones) won't step up and blow Mahomes away with a 5 year $250M guaranteed offer?
''Word is that Jerry will franchise him this year and next and then let him go''......Whether you made that up yourself or heard it from some radio hack, that's total bullshit. Is it possible that that could happen? Anything is possible. Is that ''the word''...the plan? No freaking way

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Word is that Jerry will franchise him this year and next and then let him go''......Whether you made that up yourself or heard it from some radio hack, that's total bullshit. Is it possible that that could happen? Anything is possible. Is that ''the word''...the plan? No freaking way

NFL Network. Try watching some informative TV and not CNN

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pulling BS out of your ass.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the thing with Tannehill. Whether he is better than Dak or not , I look at them the same way. Living here in Nashville- lots of crazy ideas have been put out there. The Vrabel/ Brady relationship has been huge lately. I really thought they were going after Brady. The fans here for the most part wanted nothing to do with it and liked Tannehill. There is a belief in Tannehill, much like the belief in Dak. There are other QBs that look better on paper, but for the Titans- Tannehill works. Mariota was a god here and in large part still is. He may be more talented than Tannehill but last year , Tannehill gave them something extra.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did tanniehill do after the chiefs slowed the titans running game? Yeah, I was not impressed