• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I criticized Dak plenty. (PE1 would be quick to point out I have criticized Dak)
BTW I was a Romo fan over Dak, but that doesnt mean I should blame Dak for the Cowboys sucking.
He isnt the problem.
Coaching & Defense is the main problems on this team.
he had basically a 3 to 1 TD to INT ratio. (3 of those INTs were from hail mary's not bad decisions)
Ran a #1 offense (#2 in passing) he is the least of our problems.

these are all facts, not opinions.
Not my fault you cant figure out teams lose games, not just the QB.
Now if Dak was just throwing games away. You might have a point. but that is not the case. Seems like the only one blindly making opinions is you. i give you points to ponder. You literally give nothing more than he loses to winning teams. My argument to this point seems a lot stronger than yours.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The why don't you praise Dak when we win? I see a lot of anti-Dak people blaming him for losses, but not giving him credit for wins
It's nice to beat bad teams but you'd expect to also beat some good teams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the QB plays well & the team loses to a winning team. That is not shitting the bed FYI.

Also no one is calling Dak elite. Also no one is saying Rodgers isnt elite.

So I 100% dont get this post. & the actual facts no one disputes. You opinion is what is being disputed here.
I'm not sure Rodgers is still elite to be honest. There was a time I thought he was the best QB in the NFL and by a decent amount. The guy I have watched lately doesn't look like that guy.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I criticized Dak plenty. (PE1 would be quick to point out I have criticized Dak)
BTW I was a Romo fan over Dak, but that doesnt mean I should blame Dak for the Cowboys sucking.
He isnt the problem.
he had basically a 3 to 1 TD to INT ratio. (3 of those INTs were from hail mary's not bad decisions)

Now if Dak was just throwing games away. You might have a point. but that is not the case. Seems like the only one blindly making opinions is you. i give you points to ponder. You literally give nothing more than he loses to winning teams. My argument to this point seems a lot stronger than yours.
Nonsense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Rodgers is still elite to be honest. There was a time I thought he was the best QB in the NFL and by a decent amount. The guy I have watched lately doesn't look like that guy.
The fact is Rodger's skills are declining and his window of opportunity is almost closed yet he still beat quite a few winning teams last season. Dak is younger and has a higher upside but he needs to start playing better against contenders.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to beat bad teams but you'd expect to also beat some good teams.
Absolutely and that is why I'm not sure I worry about resigning any of these guys if they want to play hardball and hold out. I just don't think the team is as good as everyone else does perhaps, but I struggle to think bringing everyone back will lead to a better result all of a sudden.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely and that is why I'm not sure I worry about resigning any of these guys if they want to play hardball and hold out. I just don't think the team is as good as everyone else does perhaps, but I struggle to think bringing everyone back will lead to a better result all of a sudden.
I expect a minor housecleaning with a new coach in charge.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought this team was as talented as the so called experts on tv said we were. This team needs an infusion of talent especially at saftey , corner, and DT.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought this team was as talented as the so called experts on tv said we were. This team needs an infusion of talent especially at saftey , corner, and DT.
And don't forget DE. If Quinn leaves, we need someone opposite Tank? One of Parcell's sayings was 'if you only have one pass rusher, you have none' (because teams can just double him all day)

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I remember last preseason asking what i was missing. Everyone was talking like we were gonna be bad asses on Defense & I was concerned about our defense. thought maybe I was just being too hard on the defense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I remember last preseason asking what i was missing. Everyone was talking like we were gonna be bad asses on Defense & I was concerned about our defense. thought maybe I was just being too hard on the defense.
The most interesting and confusing thing about the defense to me is we really were only one or two players away from turning a defense that stops no one at the most important times, to a pretty good defense last year.

For over a decade I have said this team has prioritized too much resigning their own over letting guys go and bringing in better players. I don't know if it is a blind loyalty thing or if it is a ridiculous level of comfort from having guys that already know the system (which is asinine because every other team in the league seems to know our system) or a fear of taking a chance that could backfire even if the upside is higher. If we let Jones and Quinn go we have one great player in Tank and then we have two players that had one great season (LVE & Jaylon) and whom we just aren't sure what they are. Who else do we have that has put up consistent tape that is any more than marginal to average? My gut says Vander Esch's issue last year was health and that he will be better and that him being better makes Jaylon better. Without Jones our DBs are just a lost cause, so I say build the DL into a force immediately and hope that covers for the shit play in the defensive backfield until you can draft some kids to step in. So I hope they resign Quinn (or a Clowney type) and bring in a couple more DL as FAs as well. I'm tired of hearing how each year's draft picks are going to step up and contribute and they just don't and if they do it's as a marginal player who makes a play here and there. In the NFL a disruptive DL is the biggest factor in having a dominant defense.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. How long until Cooper signs?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isnt the problem.

100% coaching and Defense. Our O was just bad ass, but bland. That is coaching. Our D just sucked ass. A bright spot or two each game won't win ya much.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better coaching. McCarthy could be below average and still be 10 times better than ole red.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tweet of the day