• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is 2020 cheaper if we signed him in 2018 or 2019 (and is year 3) than if we sign him in 2020 (and it's year 1)? It's the opposite.

edit - nvm. This isn't going anywhere, you guys obviously aren't following it and I'm not sure why I'm responding because I really don't care to explain it any more :suds:
It's cheaper because you sign him for 5M less per year.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t know what’s taking so long with it. There are a few QBs that over 32 that I might take over him. There is Russell Wilson. There are a couple of young guys that are interesting. Other than that, I want my QB signed.

I’m assuming the top 5 for MVP right now are

1. Wilson
2. WAtson
3. L. Jackson
4. Arod
5. McCaffrey

I like Lamar Jackson as a fan. He is fun to watch , much like Vick. Vick though did a lot with his scrambling. The Ravens are lining up and calling run plays with LJ. Basically a Wildcat. How long do they plan on this guy lasting.

Jackson is fun to watch. But when you have LB's studying his tendencies, when the pocket breaks down, they gonna know where to be. I am not going to say he won't last long as I have seen him make some good throws (although I have only seen a tiny bit of his game) and he may make it as pocket QB.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson is fun to watch. But when you have LB's studying his tendencies, when the pocket breaks down, they gonna know where to be. I am not going to say he won't last long as I have seen him make some good throws (although I have only seen a tiny bit of his game) and he may make it as pocket QB.

He likes to throw from the pocket. I thought it was funny last week when Collinsworth said tonight may be the night that will be remembered as the night GMs started looking for guys that play like him. I’m sure they did the same thing when Vick was flying around every week. The problem is not many can do what they do or did.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That contract ain’t getting cheaper...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it funny how the Dak/Wentz debate is just so insignificant now? Like it's no longer even a debate. Now it's to the point where we debating whether or not Dak is a top 5 QB.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it funny how the Dak/Wentz debate is just so insignificant now? Like it's no longer even a debate. Now it's to the point where we debating whether or not Dak is a top 5 QB.
Today was a fine exhibition of a top 5QB. Could not ask for more from the guy. He did it all today in perfect expectation.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anxious to see our passing game next week vs the Pats. They have made Wentz look like a player that needs to be benched. Now he doesn’t have his top 2 WRs but it still plays into what I say about the Eagles. They are so soft. Their key players stay injured. That was a pathetic game for both offenses.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was a fine exhibition of a top 5QB. Could not ask for more from the guy. He did it all today in perfect expectation.
Dak was fantastic again. He a had a little moment there when I was like WTF are you doing? He threw that stupid deep pass to Austin with no shot to complete, then let the play clock expire and then threw a dumb out to Cooper that should have been a pick 6 on back to back to back plays. Mentally that was a horrible little stretch. But other than that, the guy was just fantastic. The passes thrown, the passes thrown away to get out of trouble, the runs, controlling the offense, reading the defense, everything. If we won the games we should have he would be in the mix for MVP right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anxious to see our passing game next week vs the Pats. They have made Wentz look like a player that needs to be benched. Now he doesn’t have his top 2 WRs but it still plays into what I say about the Eagles. They are so soft. Their key players stay injured. That was a pathetic game for both offenses.
Me too. Wish it were at home instead of outside in the cold

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Wish it were at home instead of outside in the cold

Wondering what Belicheck does. It was obvious his disciple took Zimmers plan and took Zeke away. Although Zim beat us, I don’t think it is wise to just let Dak beat you. He had more incompletions today than I can ever remember him having and still threw for 444. He really makes it look easy sometimes.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t get me wrong he had help. The OLine was great pass blocking and there were some great catches but damn he has been awesome throwing the ball.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hope Collins is okay. This would be a very bad time to lose him against this team we play next week.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There aren’t 5 playing better than him right now. Some will say Lamar but that’s a different style, but I understand it. Mahomes of course is special. Cousins and Carr are playing extremely well but I would take Dak. I’m not saying who is better. I’m just going on how they are playing. Russel is pretty special too.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isnt a popular thing, but our defense can make any offense look good.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isnt a popular thing, but our defense can make any offense look good.

And I don’t understand how or why. 3 really good pass rushers, 4 if you count Jaylon. 4 really good LBs. 4 CBs that have all started and played a lot. Now the safeties are a ??

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
work ethic and betting on himself coupled with off the charts leadership STILL makes me glad Dak is our QB.

I give a rats ass what he gets paid....most deserved!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has put together 2 phenomenal games in a row, if he plays well and can pull out a win in N.E. next week, he will have a legit shot at MVP. The defense is struggling up the middle at DT and S. Zeke running uninspired but Pollard really stepped up. JG needs to bring his A game next weekend. BB vs JG is the only mismatch they have

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has put together 2 phenomenal games in a row, if he plays well and can pull out a win in N.E. next week, he will have a legit shot at MVP. The defense is struggling up the middle at DT and S. Zeke running uninspired but Pollard really stepped up. JG needs to bring his A game next weekend. BB vs JG is the only mismatch they have

Pretty damned significant mismatch...