• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak gonna get paid!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the argument Brady takes less because his wife makes more than he does.

I feel so bad for a QB who only make $17M a year with a guarentee of $40M+ before endorsements and incentives.

His poor kids won't ever enjoy the pleasure of Grey Poupon. Nope French's only for them. Need to stash a couple nickels away for a rainy day.

Good thing Shawn Kemp didn't play football. Those kids would be on food stamps and lunch vouchers.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fine, but that says Cousins is also better than Jimmy

Not really.

Jimmy's been winning on teams made of diarrhea (kind of like Andrew Luck has been doing). Just wait 'til they start spending some money & getting some actual NFL-caliber players for him.

The happiest day in years for the Niners was when they traded for Jimmy because that means they weren't gonna go after Cousins, which was the rumour. Foresight was 20 / 20 for me on this one. :nod:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

Jimmy's been winning on teams made of diarrhea (kind of like Andrew Luck has been doing). Just wait 'til they start spending some money & getting some actual NFL-caliber players for him.

The happiest day in years for the Niners was when they traded for Jimmy because that means they weren't gonna go after Cousins, which was the rumour. Foresight was 20 / 20 for me on this one. :nod:

Right now you're grading on maybe, I'm grading on facts. Numbers are similar.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just have no backup plan as of now. They’ve really been fortunate with their QB situation. They were literally hours away from cutting Romo and were blessed Q Carter got caught doing coke and also tried trading up for that tall kid Denver took in the first. I don’t know what they do with a very talented roster and no one else capable outside of Dak (who is good but will never be really good). Too good of a team to let your only capable QB walk.

you're incredibly stupid. the Cowboys were never going to "trade up" to get Jay Cutler the "tall kid". hahahaha ridiculous

Eagles have no back up plan either. Wentz is good, but not really good due to his poor conditioning, history of being brittle and being an undesirable teammate. WHEN he goes down (again), the Eagles will be screwed because they let their only reliable QB walk (for nothing I might add) with no compensation. You said they would get 2 first round picks, instead they got diddly pooh.