• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D-Law's Contract.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was watching the Rangers game and talking about Trout while I was posting on here and the Rangers board at the same time. I'm an idiot

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 never talks about how much better the Eagles are at anything on the Dallas board. If you don't believe him, just ask him.

This thread is another example of him not doing it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then get the fuck out of here.

That’s why I don’t come here starting Eagle conversations. I was responding to Jarntt. I’ve never seen such a territorial board. The very least of my worries in life is if a non Eagle fan posts on the Eagles board. Please go ahead. I don’t understand not accepting opposing points of view.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s cool and I respect that and understand this isn’t an Eagles board. I was addressing what Jarntt said about the Eagles. This is new though and teams haven’t done this before. He is probably the best cap guy in the league and every year he finds a loop hole.

Can you please not troll the Cowboys board with your weekly nonsense about the Eagles. @Shaggy has provided you with your very own Eagles board to post on...or even the NFL board to troll on. But stay out of here...thanks.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is safe to say that the cowboys won the trade in the 2014 draft. DLaw certainly better than trent Murphy and spencer long. Sometimes it works to trade up. Certainly beats all of those terrible trade downs jerry did when he had the sole voice in the draft room. Now the Claiborne trade up was a fail. He was supposed to be the next Deion. Lol. According to who? Jerry?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is safe to say that the cowboys won the trade in the 2014 draft. DLaw certainly better than trent Murphy and spencer long. Sometimes it works to trade up. Certainly beats all of those terrible trade downs jerry did when he had the sole voice in the draft room. Now the Claiborne trade up was a fail. He was supposed to be the next Deion. Lol. According to who? Jerry?
In fairness, a lot of NFL people had Mo being a stud corner

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand not accepting opposing points of view.
this would be the Washington board

AND

The Dallas board has always gotten opposing views, but your agenda has grown tiresome. A smart man would see this based on the responses you get, a troll wouldn't care.

Ummmmm

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this would be the Washington board

AND

The Dallas board has always gotten opposing views, but your agenda has grown tiresome. A smart man would see this based on the responses you get, a troll wouldn't care.

Ummmmm

Remains a fucking idiot......