• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D Jackson contract Breakdown

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to look up his stats for big games including playoffs, he gets shutdown and disappears, I am glad he is out of our lockeroom and in yours, he is a me first player and not what we need anywhere near our young core of players.

thanks for clearing that up. So he sucks as a team mate, vanishes in anything remotely close to a big game, and will basically wreck the entire city on such an epic scale that godzilla would be welcomed in his place. IM glad he is out of your locker room and in ours as well. But thanks for the warning. :thrasher:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which game was he particularly bad in?

DeSean Jackson 2013 Game Log - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Maybe Dallas, he did okay in the playoffs. Had a good per catch average and a good return. One game constitutes a problem? Did your QB have a good game in the same game he had a bad game? I am just not seeing your proof here.

It seems a lot like trolling to me. A fan of a rival team crying sour grapes because his team cut their All Pro receiver and our rival team signed him for less money. I'm really not sure why he is here other than to troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Philly did him, if I were Jackson, I'd change to the number "0" and tell the media it's to honor the number of Super Bowls the Eagles have won.

He'd be instantly beloved in DC. ;)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: DeSean Jackson Was A Problem For Kelly, In Eagles Locker Room « CBS Philly

MeSean got cut for attitude & being a me first player, gang ties not an issue.

Funny this wasnt an issue for five years running and the team even resigned him and gave him a sweet deal. Yet college coach gets hired and all of a sudden he is a selfish player that was going to destroy the team while he lead the team in receiving. You are right, he was a problem for Kelly. Not the locker room or on the field. Chip didnt like him, so he came up with a reason to get rid of him. Good luck with old Chipper.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion but I think several things are at work here. Chip wanted to get rid of that big contract. Chip thinks his own poop smells like roses right now and feels he can replace Jackson's 9 TDs and 1300 yards with a drafted WR at a lower cost. That is fine, it happens in the NFL all the time.

Unless there is something behind the gang allegations (wherever they came from) then the NFLPA should research that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: DeSean Jackson Was A Problem For Kelly, In Eagles Locker Room « CBS Philly

MeSean got cut for attitude & being a me first player, gang ties not an issue.

he got into trouble with chip kelly because kelly wants to dictate what you eat , drink and when to sleep like a tyrant and DJAX didnt fit into his message

he didnt have the personal courage to tell DJAX and their fan base the truth on why he did it so they went with some bogus gang tie crap

and who are the sources here ? the garbage collector ? jackson is gone so why didnt they come straight out like men and put their names to it ? he isnt on the team anymore .

looks like a philly hit piece to me . come back with something real sour grapes loser

st chip my ass

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like it didn't happen, it did. I can't wait till the end of the year after you go 6-10 and within mins of the end of the season he will be asking to restructure his contract for more money because he pisses it away like the unprofessional he is, enjoy!

What happened? I saw that it is official and Jackson will be wearing # 11. Admit it - you are bitter and wrong at the same time. Nothing "happened" - Jackson just stated for a second or two that he would like to see about wearing # 10 - perhaps even in jest. I probably would have done the same thing.

You appear to represent the classless Eagles fans well. Perhaps you are correct about Jackson stirring up some trouble at a later date - it is a risk worth taking. However - the end result might also be a very productive Jackson making life tough for your precious Eagles. Please try and learn to be just a little bit objective.