• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D Jackson contract Breakdown

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Free, I knew it was 4 years 32 million with the 4th voidable by the team but I didn't know the breakdown. That is favorable for this year.

According the Philly reporter I listened to a little while ago the Iggles wanted to trade him but couldn't even get a 4th round draft pick so they ended up just cutting him. No one wanted to pay the salary he was due to make this year.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good job by Bruce to come up with this deal. He signed a #1 WR for #2 WR type money. Overall, I'm very happy this deal is done. Now the focus can be put on the draft with some OL, ILB, CB, and a S pick.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good job by Bruce to come up with this deal. He signed a #1 WR for #2 WR type money. Overall, I'm very happy this deal is done. Now the focus can be put on the draft with some OL, ILB, CB, and a S pick.

We still need another WR guys. Just saying.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still need another WR guys. Just saying.

True, considering that Garcon is our tallest WR at 6'0. A tall WR possibly picked in the 4th round would be fine with me, unless Kelvin B drops to us at pick #34

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the contract to be honest. We won't cut him at these prices, that is a given; however, if he is suspended or in prison, there is very little damage done.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, considering that Garcon is our tallest WR at 6'0. A tall WR possibly picked in the 4th round would be fine with me, unless Kelvin B drops to us at pick #34

My thinking exactly. If Benjamin is there at 34 you take him and ride with what we have at RT for another season. If he isnt there you shoot for a WR with some height in the 3rd or 4th. But Im kinda hoping we take Baptist at CB in the 3rd and Coleman (WR 6'6") in the 4th.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the contract to be honest. We won't cut him at these prices, that is a given; however, if he is suspended or in prison, there is very little damage done.

Where the hell is this suspended or prison thing coming from?? He knows some guys who are active gang members. I bet every one of us on this board knows some one who is actively fucked up in some way shape or form... doesnt me we are actively fucked up in the same way. :)

I think some of our more experienced players are going to take an active interest in getting any possible issues with this kid straight. But I think the real reason he was released is because Chip Kelly is too busy feeling himself and felt he could make his system work with any one so why should he put up with Jackson. IF he is wrong, the treatment Shanahan got from this fan base will be considered tame by comparison.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed bonuses are odd. I think this is a solid deal, though, and will do a lot for your offense. You still need to protect your franchise, but at the very least the weapons he is working with are significantly improved by adding Jackson.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell is this suspended or prison thing coming from?? He knows some guys who are active gang members. I bet every one of us on this board knows some one who is actively fucked up in some way shape or form... doesnt me we are actively fucked up in the same way. :)

I think some of our more experienced players are going to take an active interest in getting any possible issues with this kid straight. But I think the real reason he was released is because Chip Kelly is too busy feeling himself and felt he could make his system work with any one so why should he put up with Jackson. IF he is wrong, the treatment Shanahan got from this fan base will be considered tame by comparison.

Yes, we all know people who are f'ed up...doesn't mean I am close with a single one of them. I also don't deal with 8 million dollars/year of somebody else's money. When you make this type of investment, you protect yourself from this exact thing.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ink isn't even dry yet and the Diva wants RG3 to give up his jersey number and wear #3 instead, good luck with that headache!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ink isn't even dry yet and the Diva wants RG3 to give up his jersey number and wear #3 instead, good luck with that headache!

Where'd you get your bad information from. DJax is going to wear 4 in camp and then decided by the start of the season what double digit number he will wear. :lame:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we all know people who are f'ed up...doesn't mean I am close with a single one of them. I also don't deal with 8 million dollars/year of somebody else's money. When you make this type of investment, you protect yourself from this exact thing.

Dude... Im guessing our front office actually did their home work on this one. So far Allen has been spot on in his contract and player targeting. You applauded him for his dealings with Riley, Hall, Rak and a few others. Doesnt he at least get the benefit of the doubt on Jackson??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Somebody's a little upset. :lol:

Some one realizes that if Jackson doesnt implode in DC, and this actually works out... Chip Kelly dont look so smart then.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that Jackson teased Griffin about taking number 3 because of the RGIII moniker. So there was either a comprehension problem or someone is upset.

I'll take a diva that catches 82 balls for 1300 yards and 9 TDs and don't expect he will hit those numbers with Garcon, Roberts and Reed. But he doesn't need to. His speed will force a safety to play over the top in most cases making things easier for the rest of the offense.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that Jackson teased Griffin about taking number 3 because of the RGIII moniker. So there was either a comprehension problem or someone is upset.

I'll take a diva that catches 82 balls for 1300 yards and 9 TDs and don't expect he will hit those numbers with Garcon, Roberts and Reed. But he doesn't need to. His speed will force a safety to play over the top in most cases making things easier for the rest of the offense.

BINGO!!!!

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much you can read into this to becoming Desean's number, but Aldrick Robinson posted on his twitter a possible switch to #15 giving up his #11. Jackson wore #1 at in college and #10 with the Eagles. 1+10=11. Just a thought :scratch: