• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Curry/Klay/Green or Durant/Westbrook/Harden

Curry/Klay/Green or Durant/Westbrook/Harden

• Curry/Klay/Green

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Durant/Westbrook/Harden

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 1 ball, and Harden and Westbrook are two of the most selfish players in the league.

Curry is an offensive beast who opens the court for everyone else. Thompson is the unselfish all-around player who is a perfect #2 (he doesn’t have the personality to be a prolonged #1). Green is the defensive monster who is completely content only shooting the ball 3 times in 35 minutes.

As has been stated, the chemistry part of the Dubs trio puts them over the top. If you are asking which trio I would prefer in a video game, maybe I would go with OKC.

Harden, IMO, isn't a selfish player. He just plays best with the ball in his hands. He's a natural 2 and actually is unselfish from that POV. He doesn't force a lot of bad shots, which is why I tend to think of him as unselfish.

Not gonna touch on Russ, because I already have a lot before.

I think as others have said Chemistry matters.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden, IMO, isn't a selfish player. He just plays best with the ball in his hands. He's a natural 2 and actually is unselfish from that POV. He doesn't force a lot of bad shots, which is why I tend to think of him as unselfish.

Not gonna touch on Russ, because I already have a lot before.

I think as others have said Chemistry matters.

Yeah, I always thought Harden was selfish and was pretty skeptical that he would be able to make it work with CP3.

Turns out, Harden looked selfish because he didn't have a lot of help and he and CP3 work a lot better together than I thought.

Still need to see Harden and CP3 perform at least close the same level in the playoffs, but I'm starting believe they may be for real.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me to hear how all the Laker fans here that said that Russ was coming to LA now love to bash the guy. I'm sure they will do the same to George next season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me to hear how all the Laker fans here that said that Russ was coming to LA now love to bash the guy. I'm sure they will do the same to George next season.

What Lakers fan said Russ was coming to the Lakers? I'm sure you can provide a link.

I certainly haven't and I have also said that I don't want him on the Lakers. He's a great player and can do amazing things on the court, but he is not a team player.

As for PG-13, who knows what he's going to do? You certainly can't say that his time in OKC has been a success since they are on pace to finish with about the same record they had last year.

If they don't make at least the WCF, I think he's gone and don't think there's a guarantee that he goes to the Lakers if he does leave. There will be plenty of teams looking to sign him. But who knows?

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention, Harden may have never turned into the player he is now if he stayed. Would notbhave had nearly as many reps taking turns with Russ and KD. And yes, OKC's offense always has been about the Stars taking turns.
Harden's first game after being traded to HOU from OKC: 37pts, 12 ast.

Harden was already becoming a superstar even when he was still in OKC. He may never be as great as he his now (MVP caliber) but he won't need to with Russ and KD on his team. Same thing with Russ.

His role was OKC's playmaker specially during crunch time. He's the kind of guard KD needed with PnR plays, with Russ cutting from the sides. IMO, could have been deadlier trio than the Warriors'