• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry Critics Are Rediculous

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really drunk, so drunk. Cavs Cavs Cavs yah!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you the one that once said "I wish I had mind control over young girls" ?

Oh, and K. Leonard and LeBron are both better than Curry.......

After this series (& even last year's Finals) you can't even consider having the LaBron vs. Curry conversation for best player in the NBA. LaBron had one of the best Finals performances ever & Curry disappeared for a majority of the Finals. You could also use the argument of how their teams would fare if both were not on the roster & that comparison would be an outright joke.

I was pulling for the Warriors in this series, but I am not unhappy with the result & feel good for Cleveland and LeBron.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second reason - Lebron had plenty of chances to win more titles, but going down the stretch he failed to find ways to make the other players better and had the tendency to give up in the fourth quarter. In short he is not really a good closer and I think he was lucky to win any championships. Curry is one hell of a closer and granted that he might have a better cast of players then Lebron, I think one could argue that Curry also knew how to work with the other players as a team more then Lebron.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it at the time and I'll say it again, anyone saying Steph Curry was EVER the best player in the world simply wasn't paying attention. I got 2 guys ahead of him and I'm right.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think before the playoffs began there was some sentiment that Curry was at least in the running for best player in the NBA (not MVP, different thing).

Now, I think we can all agree it's not even close...

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think before the playoffs began there was some sentiment that Curry was at least in the running for best player in the NBA (not MVP, different thing).

Now, I think we can all agree it's not even close...
I don't think anybody, me included, thought he could completely lose his shot for such an extended period of time like that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually ever shit all over LeBron for losing with worse team, curry deserves all the critics

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 100% convinced that Curry is the best player on his team

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously bron bron gets crap for losing with a hurt team. curry has a record setting squad, dumps out in the finals, but that's unfair

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is the best shotmaker in the history of the game.

But basketball is played on both sides of the court. He has good hands to get steals....but he is a defensive liability because of his size and lack of elite athletic ability. It is extremely rare for one of the best player in the game to also be the worst defender consistently on the floor for his team. But curry is that exception.

The Warriors switch everything including lazy screens defense always was a double edged sword that had the potential to cut the Warriors...it just took almost 100 games to get to that point. Allowing Curry to be the on the ball defender whenever Cleveland wanted it was the reason the Warriors lost that series. If the Warriors fight thru just a handful of screens during this series in an effort not to let Curry guard the ball and Golden State is back to back champions.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But basketball is played on both sides of the court. He has good hands to get steals....but he is a defensive liability because of his size and lack of elite athletic ability. It is extremely rare for one of the best player in the game to also be the worst defender consistently on the floor for his team. But curry is that exception.

The Warriors switch everything including lazy screens defense always was a double edged sword that had the potential to cut the Warriors...it just took almost 100 games to get to that point. Allowing Curry to be the on the ball defender whenever Cleveland wanted it was the reason the Warriors lost that series. If the Warriors fight thru just a handful of screens during this series in an effort not to let Curry guard the ball and Golden State is back to back champions.

I think Kyrie playing was why they lost, curry didn't have to play much d in the first finals because delly couldn't score, if Irving played in the first finals this would have been exposed earlier and they would likely be down 0-2

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry got abused by LeBron and Lue coached circles around Kerr. It took Kerr 6 entire games to finally make the adjustment to have AI go under the pick and pick LeBron up on the other side as opposed to just switch. LeBron is in decline. He is also still the best player in the league. He does not shoot the jumper as well as he did just a few years ago. You can let him shoot behind the pick if he wants. It is a better option that guarding him with curry, which he just destroyed.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit, I'm tired of hearing all this history of the game crap. How old are you, 18? Curry is a solid player, maybe a hall of fame eventually. Nothing more.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punkass little boy.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry got abused by LeBron and Lue coached circles around Kerr. It took Kerr 6 entire games to finally make the adjustment to have AI go under the pick and pick LeBron up on the other side as opposed to just switch. LeBron is in decline. He is also still the best player in the league. He does not shoot the jumper as well as he did just a few years ago. You can let him shoot behind the pick if he wants. It is a better option that guarding him with curry, which he just destroyed.

:10:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley and the baboons that work with him on TNT are suggesting that Lebron and Kawhi are better all around players. Then you have Lebron trying to be a philosopher about what you really call a mvp player and of course we are going to hear plenty from the Lebron Slurpers. And perhaps Lebron is the best player all around - but I would still take Curry over Lebron for several reasons. The first and biggest reason is age and decline. No one wants to hear it, but father time is undefeated and a star player in the limelight is limited. The second reason - Lebron had plenty of chances to win more titles, but going down the stretch he failed to find ways to make the other players better and had the tendency to give up in the fourth quarter. In short he is not really a good closer and I think he was lucky to win any championships. Curry is one hell of a closer and granted that he might have a better cast of players then Lebron, I think one could argue that Curry also knew how to work with the other players as a team more then Lebron.

ZUWX.gif