• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry Critics Are Rediculous

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley and the baboons that work with him on TNT are suggesting that Lebron and Kawhi are better all around players. Then you have Lebron trying to be a philosopher about what you really call a mvp player and of course we are going to hear plenty from the Lebron Slurpers. And perhaps Lebron is the best player all around - but I would still take Curry over Lebron for several reasons. The first and biggest reason is age and decline. No one wants to hear it, but father time is undefeated and a star player in the limelight is limited. The second reason - Lebron had plenty of chances to win more titles, but going down the stretch he failed to find ways to make the other players better and had the tendency to give up in the fourth quarter. In short he is not really a good closer and I think he was lucky to win any championships. Curry is one hell of a closer and granted that he might have a better cast of players then Lebron, I think one could argue that Curry also knew how to work with the other players as a team more then Lebron.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley and the baboons that work with him on TNT are suggesting that Lebron and Kawhi are better all around players. Then you have Lebron trying to be a philosopher about what you really call a mvp player and of course we are going to hear plenty from the Lebron Slurpers. And perhaps Lebron is the best player all around - but I would still take Curry over Lebron for several reasons. The first and biggest reason is age and decline. No one wants to hear it, but father time is undefeated and a star player in the limelight is limited. The second reason - Lebron had plenty of chances to win more titles, but going down the stretch he failed to find ways to make the other players better and had the tendency to give up in the fourth quarter. In short he is not really a good closer and I think he was lucky to win any championships. Curry is one hell of a closer and granted that he might have a better cast of players then Lebron, I think one could argue that Curry also knew how to work with the other players as a team more then Lebron.

Dude is surprisingly insecure. Hair paint, hair plugs, now this. Dude has heavy mental issues.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous?

I am not one to get on someones spelling on a sports forum--- but in the title it just bugs me for some reason, lol........
if you don't feel that it applies to you - then perhaps it wasn't meant for you - Don't over-react so much - you make yourself an easy target

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous?

I am not one to get on someones spelling on a sports forum--- but in the title it just bugs me for some reason, lol........

What's with the gay picture any way?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent players hate on him because he got successful by doing the very things they abandoned: focusing on fundamentals and shooting.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I first saw that picture, and I thought it was just me and after several minutes my eyes started hurting, so I had to ask

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gayer than assless chaps, which coincidentally, I believe Wade is wearing in that picture.
Homosexuals like Wade wear the assless chaps because then their partners can to get to their ass quicker. Normally its the motorcycle riders that use them for protection in case they call, but offers the privates areas a cooler more relaxed ride

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, there is nothing outrageous about saying LeBron is the best player in the world or about saying curry is the best.

Sane reasoning can get you to either conclusion.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a BIG Dwade fun until Sunday night.....
being a lifelong Marquette fan I am too, he's had a great career and now he's making some of these pervs on here all nervous. I find it hilarious, in fact it's RIDICULOUS. I mean Ree Dick U less.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against Lebron but I just wished he would show some tact and just say yah Steph is great and congrats. Why would that be so difficult?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against Lebron but I just wished he would show some tact and just say yah Steph is great and congrats. Why would that be so difficult?
That's actually exactly what he said.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually exactly what he said.
I'm not a Lebron hater, just perceived it a bit differently. He's opinionated and that is fine. Much to do about nothing really. To be honest I've watched quite a few games lately where I couldn't fathom how they weren't calling fouls against the opposition when he was simply being mugged by the opponent. I feel Jordan got way more calls than Lebron. I loved watching Jordan but if he itched his sack or winked or sweated they called a foul on the defense and sent him to the free throw line.