• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CUM: robbed @ gun point by own player

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Hoke isn't perfect, but putting him past Meyer's level is a little bit over the top. Also considering your only evidence is a 10 sport scheme to sell books for classes your not in. Only a few football players were even involved. Also maybe you noticed the only people defending Meyer are OSU FANS. NO ONE ELSE. That must be on accident right?

That's because nobody gives a shit about Michigan, dude. Ever notice how nobody trolls the irrelevant teams? You see OSU trolls, Florida trolls, Bama trolls, Oregon trolls, LSU trolls, but no Michigan trolls. Nobody is interested in getting in a conversation about a team they couldn't give 2 shits about.

Are you actually going to bring an original thought to this debate as I have? Because if not tell me so I can stop wasting my time with someone like you.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because nobody gives a shit about Michigan, dude. Ever notice how nobody trolls the irrelevant teams? You see OSU trolls, Florida trolls, Bama trolls, Oregon trolls, LSU trolls, but no Michigan trolls. Nobody is interested in getting in a conversation about a team they couldn't give 2 shits about.

Are you actually going to bring an original thought to this debate as I have? Because if not tell me so I can stop wasting my time with someone like you.

I just think it's funny that you think Urban Meyer runs a clean program or a cleaner program then Hoke. It's like common sense really, Meyer will do anything and everything to win. He doesn't seem to care about anything but winning football games.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's funny that you think Urban Meyer runs a clean program or a cleaner program then Hoke. It's like common sense really, Meyer will do anything and everything to win. He doesn't seem to care about anything but winning football games.

Dude, seriously, just try and provide facts instead of just your opinion. I've pulled my fair share. If you are going to attempt to debate me at least get on my level. If you're not going to, like I said, at least be man enough to tell me.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I’m hear to tell you, is the good that came out of it.”

Wow, if you are that stupid you seriously shouldn't try to publish any articles. The guy couldn't proof read his story before publishing?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by clean do you mean NCAA sanctions? Hoke has been sanctioned by the NCAA where Meyer never has. If you are using their track record who runs the cleaner program?

By the way love sportspickle.

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor guy cant catch a break. Keep your head up CUM, don't want to take it to the face.

Quote:
Urban Meyer was robbed at gunpoint in the parking lot outside of Ohio State’s football facility Monday night by one of his Buckeyes players, but the head coach said it was just an isolated incident and the program is moving on.

“The media and our program’s critics and rivals want to make a big deal out of the fact that one of my backup defensive lineman held a gun to my head and told me to empty my pockets,” said Meyer. “They want to focus on the negatives of that incident. What they won’t tell you, and what I’m hear to tell you, is the good that came out of it.”

Meyer said he “looked [the player] in the eyes” and said: “Okay, I’ll give you this one armed robbery, but I want to see your best in the weightroom tomorrow. And he did. He busted his ass and he looked good doing it, too, in a nice new wardrobe I assume he bought with my money. If he keeps working hard, he can become an impact player for us. And then who will really care about this armed robbery?”
Urban Meyer was robbed at gunpoint in the parking lot outside of Ohio State’s football facility Monday night by one of his Buckeyes players, but the head coach said it was just an isolated incident and the program is moving on.

“The media and our program’s critics and rivals want to make a big deal out of the fact that one of my backup defensive lineman held a gun to my head and told me to empty my pockets,” said Meyer. “They want to focus on the negatives of that incident. What they won’t tell you, and what I’m hear to tell you, is the good that came out of it.”

Meyer said he “looked [the player] in the eyes” and said: “Okay, I’ll give you this one armed robbery, but I want to see your best in the weightroom tomorrow. And he did. He busted his ass and he looked good doing it, too, in a nice new wardrobe I assume he bought with my money. If he keeps working hard, he can become an impact player for us. And then who will really care about this armed robbery?”

Urban Meyer to Buckeyes Player Robbing Him at Gunpoint: "You owe me a long day in the weightroom tomorrow" - SportsPickle | SportsPickle

Is this even real? What player puts a gun to his coaches head and then nothing happens? The coach just says work tomorrow, here's my money? If this is true the kid is hooked on something to actually rob his own head coach. You don't want new clothes that badly lol.
C'mon man.....wasn't it a dead giveaway when the story claimed it was a backup defensive lineman, and the player was allowed to stay on the team??? That alone SCREAMS bullshit!!

Now had it been a STARTING defensive lineman and he stayed on the team, that might have made this a believable story.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man.....wasn't it a dead giveaway when the story claimed it was a backup defensive lineman, and the player was allowed to stay on the team??? That alone SCREAMS bullshit!!

Now had it been a STARTING defensive lineman and he stayed on the team, that might have made this a believable story.

:dhd:

Gatorlick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, seriously, just try and provide facts instead of just your opinion. I've pulled my fair share. If you are going to attempt to debate me at least get on my level. If you're not going to, like I said, at least be man enough to tell me.
Boston....serious bro, let it go. You keep saying that Sox is basing his argument upon some book scam with a couple of football players involved, and that he has nothing else of substance.

Sox keeps pointing out that Hoke allowed a CONVICTED FELON to not only stay on the team, but play after a ONE GAME SUSPENSION!!! How fucked up do you have to be to no see how much bullshit that is??? That fact alone makes Hoke worse than CUM.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember CUM ever doing that while at UF. It was embarrassing all the shit he allowed, and how leinent he was in punishment, but that I can remember, he never allowed a felon to continue to play.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 of the 5 most recent threads on the main page are tOSU troll threads at this point. Disappointing SportsHoopla, Disappointing.

Gatorlick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this even real? What player puts a gun to his coaches head and then nothing happens? The coach just says work tomorrow, here's my money? If this is true the kid is hooked on something to actually rob his own head coach. You don't want new clothes that badly lol.

I didn't read it. I asked if it was real and you guys think I'm dumb for even suggesting that lol. I thought it sounded possible knowing the way dirty urby runs a program.

I had doubts so I asked if it was real. Then checked out ESPN and CBS and found it wasn't. I didn't need to read the story, I didn't believe it.

I get what your saying, I should of read it. I just thought it was so unrealistic I'd find out on my own. I didn't think it was worth reading fiction.

I guess you missed the part that said I read the TITLE AND NOT THE POST. Guess you missed that and for the story, well dirty urby is your coach, so you gotta at least check to see if it's a lie. You can say I'm dumb for checking, but saying I was taken if just plain stupid. I never believed it, just didn't think it was impossible.
And I'm sorry, but I've gotta say something.

Sox pointed it out already, but didn't hold you to the fire on it; the title of the thread, which you claim is the only thing you read, is CUM: robbed @ gun point by own player. No where in that title does it say anything about nothing happening to the player, the coach saying he'll work tomorrow, here's his money, or the kid wanting new clothes. It DID however, state all that IN the post. I mention this because you made all these comments in your very first post, in which you actually had to ask if this was a true story, and follow it up by stating what would warrant such an act by a player! Further proof that you actually believed the story to be true!

So, either your very first post was psychic and you need to start a bookie website, or you actually DID read the post, and were either so gullible, or hate OSU that much, that you automatically believed the story could be true.

Either way, you're busted bro.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd that happen? Isnt Aaron Hernandez in jail on murder charges? :rollseyes: