• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CUM: robbed @ gun point by own player

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k. Just wondering.

I am just actually starting to feel for the tOSU fans. God, been brutal round here for em.

Wait until OU-Texas week. With all the old ESPN Texas and OU posters this place could explode. Smack talk between teams on ESPN's general board was really the best thing that board had.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you can rip Meyer all you want. You're the fan of the coach who let a convicted felon play on the team. Clearly you screwed up and got taken in by the most notorious sports satire website in the world, and now are too proud to admit it. Like I said, you have egg on your face. Just take your lumps like a man and go.

Who would this be?

On topic, the issue isn't doubting it, it was taking it seriously enough to doubt in the first place.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:

:L

:suds:

Thought you were done? What are you trying to prove? I simply saw the thread title, asked if it was true and went to ESPN and CBS and saw nothing. Where did I say I believe this happened? You said I was taken, so you need a little prove. I was skeptical, checked the sites and saw it was a rumor. That's being taken I guess. :laugh3:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly your coach runs such a dirty program I was skeptical...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would this be?

On topic, the issue isn't doubting it, it was taking it seriously enough to doubt in the first place.

Michigan's Frank Clark pleads guilty to felony charge of second-degree home invasion | MLive.com

As far as the article goes, it is amazing that A. someone has no idea what sportspickle is and B. that such a ridiculous story would even require you to check. I know you like to say all that BS about Urban having a team full of thugs, but to even see this and have to double check, it's just a completely different level of foolish.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly your coach runs such a dirty program I was skeptical...

Urban's disciplinary actions at OSU have been far more commendable than Hoke's at UM. Guy pleads guilty to a felony and gets a one game suspension? Ridiculous.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan's Frank Clark pleads guilty to felony charge of second-degree home invasion | MLive.com

As far as the article goes, it is amazing that A. someone has no idea what sportspickle is and B. that such a ridiculous story would even require you to check. I know you like to say all that BS about Urban having a team full of thugs, but to even see this and have to double check, it's just a completely different level of foolish.

I guess you missed the part that said I read the TITLE AND NOT THE POST. Guess you missed that and for the story, well dirty urby is your coach, so you gotta at least check to see if it's a lie. You can say I'm dumb for checking, but saying I was taken if just plain stupid. I never believed it, just didn't think it was impossible.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban's disciplinary actions at OSU have been far more commendable than Hoke's at UM. Guy pleads guilty to a felony and gets a one game suspension? Ridiculous.

Yeah let's compare Hoke to Meyer, you'll win that fight.:L

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed the part that said I read the TITLE AND NOT THE POST. Guess you missed that and for the story, well dirty urby is your coach, so you gotta at least check to see if it's a lie. You can say I'm dumb for checking, but saying I was taken if just plain stupid. I never believed it, just didn't think it was impossible.

Dude, the fact that you even had to make the effort to go check other websites for validation proves how gullible you are. There's a reason that even non-Buckeye fans were calling you out.

As far as "dirty urby" goes, like I said, at least he has enough class to take punishment seriously unlike Jabba the Hoke.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the fact that you even had to make the effort to go check other websites for validation proves how gullible you are. There's a reason that even non-Buckeye fans were calling you out.

As far as "dirty urby" goes, like I said, at least he has enough class to take punishment seriously unlike Jabba the Hoke.

You can judge me there, but he's proven to run a dirty program, so I had to at least check.

Also, your really dumb if you think Hoke runs a dirtier program then Meyer. No one expect dumb OSU fans would think that. No one.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can judge me there, but he's proven to run a dirty program, so I had to at least check.

Also, your really dumb if you think Hoke runs a dirtier program then Meyer. No one expect dumb OSU fans would think that. No one.

You've lost the argument on the Urban story, so let's just move on already.

I couldn't care less what happened at Florida. That isn't Ohio State. If you want to go off of past history, when can we expect Hoke to get his Michigan players in trouble with the NCAA for accepting benefits from the school?

Works both ways, bud.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everybody talking about Urb and the other coaches that don't discipline and see this, it disgusts me!

Reinstated, and 1 game suspension?!! That's it?! :L

Hoke is a hypocrite, especially after what he did the other day with tOSU fan.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody talking about Urb and the other coaches that don't discipline and see this, it disgusts me!

Reinstated, and 1 game suspension?!! That's it?! :L

Hoke is a hypocrite, especially after what he did the other day with tOSU fan.

If an OSU player plead guilty of a felony anything, Urban would have him gone right away. Hell he's dismissed players for misdemeanors. I guess it shows where Hoke's priorities are.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My fault. I thought you meant one of his other teams.

Also, yeah, this is about as believable as the one where the cops taped Aaron Hernandez confessing to a mirror then let him trash a video camera "for the lulz" or some retarded bullshit like that. You shouldn't need to check up on it, whether you recognize the source or not.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fault. I thought you meant one of his other teams.

Also, yeah, this is about as believable as the one where the cops taped Aaron Hernandez confessing to a mirror then let him trash a video camera "for the lulz" or some retarded bullshit like that. You shouldn't need to check up on it, whether you recognize the source or not.

Dude, I have to apologize. I thought that #1BostonFan posted this, not you. I saw the Patriots logo and assumed it was him, my bad. I haven't heard you talk shit about Urban or anything.

I kind of figured just seeing the phrase "sportspickle" would alert anyone that they are reading fiction, but yeah, the headline should've given it away as fiction. Pretty much why everyone in the thread was :L when #1 was asking about it.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I have to apologize. I thought that #1BostonFan posted this, not you. I saw the Patriots logo and assumed it was him, my bad. I haven't heard you talk shit about Urban or anything.

I kind of figured just seeing the phrase "sportspickle" would alert anyone that they are reading fiction, but yeah, the headline should've given it away as fiction. Pretty much why everyone in the thread was :L when #1 was asking about it.

Well for the second time, I didn't read the post or see sportspickle, why not bring it up a third time. As I said I read the title, posted is this real, and then went to ESPN and CBS. You keep bringing up sportspickle when I have said I didn't read the post...wow.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the second time, I didn't read the post or see sportspickle, why not bring it up a third time. As I said I read the title, posted is this real, and then went to ESPN and CBS. You keep bringing up sportspickle when I have said I didn't read the post...wow.

That still doesn't make you look any less foolish.

BTW, I notice you still love attacking Urban, yet you can't acknowledge your coach allows a felon on the team with just a BS one-game suspension while Urban dismisses misdemeanors... :whistle: