• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CUM: robbed @ gun point by own player

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've lost the argument on the Urban story, so let's just move on already.

I couldn't care less what happened at Florida. That isn't Ohio State. If you want to go off of past history, when can we expect Hoke to get his Michigan players in trouble with the NCAA for accepting benefits from the school?

Works both ways, bud.

Lost what argument? I admitted I needed to check up on it, agree or disagree, but how did I lose? Just because I checked something doesn't mean anything...I just wanted to know. Meyer has proved to run a dirty program so I checked and got the truth. How did I lose? How did you win? It's not even a win or lose situation...

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still doesn't make you look any less foolish.

BTW, I notice you still love attacking Urban, yet you can't acknowledge your coach allows a felon on the team with just a BS one-game suspension while Urban dismisses misdemeanors... :whistle:

I know Clark was allowed to play after one game, but it's not like Hoke runs a dirty program.

Do you really think Meyers runs a cleaner program then Hoke? That's literally a joke.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Clark was allowed to play after one game, but it's not like Hoke runs a dirty program.

Do you really think Meyers runs a cleaner program then Hoke? That's literally a joke.

Hoke has had players committing NCAA violations by taking benefits from the fuckin school, has had several arrests at Michigan, and worst of all, he let a convicted felon not only stay on the team but only miss one game. Aside from telling me how I can't possibly believe Urban runs a cleaner program, what suggests Hoke runs a cleaner program?

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke has had players committing NCAA violations by taking benefits from the fuckin school, has had several arrests at Michigan, and worst of all, he let a convicted felon not only stay on the team but only miss one game. Aside from telling me how I can't possibly believe Urban runs a cleaner program, what suggests Hoke runs a cleaner program?

You have any evidence to back up what your saying?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any evidence for what? The fact that Hoke left Ball State under NCAA sanctions after football players were caught accepting extra benefits in the form of $1000s of dollars in textbooks for classes they never took which could then be sold back for extra cash?

Ball State gets two-year probation for NCAA violations - USATODAY.com

Or of the several arrests while he's been there?

University of Michigan | ArrestNation.com - The Sports Arrests Database

Or of him allowing a convicted felon to stay on the team with a 1 game suspension and that's it?

Michigan's Frank Clark pleads guilty to felony charge of second-degree home invasion | MLive.com

Yeah, I got that.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any evidence for what? The fact that Hoke left Ball State under NCAA sanctions after football players were caught accepting extra benefits in the form of $1000s of dollars in textbooks for classes they never took which could then be sold back for extra cash?

Ball State gets two-year probation for NCAA violations - USATODAY.com

Or of the several arrests while he's been there?

University of Michigan | ArrestNation.com - The Sports Arrests Database

Or of him allowing a convicted felon to stay on the team with a 1 game suspension and that's it?

Michigan's Frank Clark pleads guilty to felony charge of second-degree home invasion | MLive.com

Yeah, I got that.

Where in the first link does it mention football players? I might of missed it, but show me.

The second link shows players who were arrested, okay...I'm not looking at the list, but I think all were punished.

Third link is Clark and we already talked about that. Think what you want, but he was suspended and given a second chance.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, give up, tapout.

Hoke doesn't have a good history. To tell you the truth most successful coaches, don't.

So calling any coach a POS and he coaches thugs is ridiculous, not saying you said those things. But people need to realize college football and winning is nothing different than a regular business. $$$$$, more $$$$, and winning.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did some research and some football players were part of the text book scheme, but it was a school wide scheme and you can't directly tie it to Hoke. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's better then Meyer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was football and tennis.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the first link does it mention football players? I might of missed it, but show me.

The second link shows players who were arrested, okay...I'm not looking at the list, but I think all were punished.

Third link is Clark and we already talked about that. Think what you want, but he was suspended and given a second chance.

Read it yourself for once. Just a hint: it mentions the football team almost immediately.

The second link shows that it isn't just Urban who has players get arrested. Even the almighty Hoke does.

The third shows an incident that has not and will not ever happen at Ohio State while Urban is there. He dismisses players who get misdemeanors or don't prove they deserve the opportunity to play for Ohio State. Hoke gives a convicted felon a slap on the wrist. Spew all the BS about Urban you want, we don't have guys getting felonies on our team and staying on board. That's even below what guys like Miles let players get away with.

So, go ahead on about Urban. He doesn't let guys get away with shit like Hoke does, though.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did some research and some football players were part of the text book scheme, but it was a school wide scheme and you can't directly tie it to Hoke. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's better then Meyer.

And you're basing this on opinion, not fact. Good for you. :thumb:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're basing this on opinion, not fact. Good for you. :thumb:

I feel most people, except you OSU fans would think Hoke runs a much cleaner program then Meyer. I'm not going to bother to find links to all the BS he pulled at Florida. Defend your coach for all I care.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your homework, it was 10 different sports and a school wide problem. You can't just Blame Hoke for the few football players who tried it.

But you can sit here and blame Meyer for players getting arrested?

Hypocrite much?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel most people, except you OSU fans would think Hoke runs a much cleaner program then Meyer. I'm not going to bother to find links to all the BS he pulled at Florida. Defend your coach for all I care.

So basically you have nothing at all to support your side and just want to rely on listening to talking heads at ESPN and the OSU trolls on here. Gotcha.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you have nothing at all to support your side and just want to rely on listening to talking heads at ESPN and the OSU trolls on here. Gotcha.

I said Hoke isn't perfect, but putting him past Meyer's level is a little bit over the top. Also considering your only evidence is a 10 sport scheme to sell books for classes your not in. Only a few football players were even involved. Also maybe you noticed the only people defending Meyer are OSU FANS. NO ONE ELSE. That must be on accident right?