• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cully at it again

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
49ers? Culliver posts to 30,000 Instagram followers pic including words ?bitch? and ?hoes? | Hot Topics | an SFGate.com blog

@Eric_Branch: ... Said Baalke: "We are aware of the matter, and it is being handled internally.” #49ers

Not sure why this is even news or a story.

This is how a lot of young kids these days talk and while I'm not suggesting it's right but if people are going to throw stones at Cully they better stretch and find the local quarry because they are going to have a lot of stones to throw at a lot of people.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

This is how a lot of young kids these days talk and while I'm not suggesting it's right but if people are going to throw stones at Cully they better stretch and find the local quarry because they are going to have a lot of stones to throw at a lot of people.

I agree for the most part. Culliver is really coming off as a dumb shit for posting this though and obviously the previous gay comments at the super bowl.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is how a lot of people (fify) these days talk and while I'm not suggesting it's right but if people are going to throw stones at Cully they better stretch and find the local quarry because they are going to have a lot of stones to throw at a lot of people.

:agree:

Not all bitches n hoes are women. Just like fag doesn't only mean gay. People need to know their role & not pop off at the mouth at inappropriate times, but the only people who should care if he says bitch are the women that would consider dating or sleeping with him.... and given the fact that there are WEBSITES for golddiggers to find out where athletes will be on any given night, bitch & ho are not inappropriate terms for certain kind of females.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So should snoop and dre's music be banned for using those derisive terms? I mean yes IMO a world without rap would be a lot easier on the ears but hey some people like it and more power to them. As for fag who really gives a damn the political correct squad needs to stop that shit. It's common vernacular now for better or worse so stop crucifying people for that shit. Fag , Bitch, Ho who cares. The words have pervaded culture just get over it.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
@Eric_Branch: ... Said Baalke: "We are aware of the matter, and it is being handled internally.” #49ers

Translation: We really don't care and I'm not sure why your bothering us with this considering how frequent the those terms are used.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me I am not really concerned with the contents of the comments. It seems almost playful to me. I would be more concerned that his name comes up as Cullyinthehouse. Kind of strikes me as a guy who is confusing the success of the team, with the success of himself. Not that he has been terrible (aside from the Superbowl) Maybe I am reading too far into tit though.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To me I am not really concerned with the contents of the comments. It seems almost playful to me. I would be more concerned that his name comes up as Cullyinthehouse. Kind of strikes me as a guy who is confusing the success of the team, with the success of himself. Not that he has been terrible (aside from the Superbowl) Maybe I am reading too far into tit though.

See, that was Cully's problem to begin with. Hey-oh!!!

Without the pre-super bowl comments, this doesn't even register. But Cully's under more scrutiny as a result. I don't see this as all that big a deal, but wouldn't mind fewer distractions.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He should be OK since his post was not in English. No one will be able to dicipher it.

:laugh3:

1264591971_brendan_frase_clap.gif

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So should snoop and dre's music be banned for using those derisive terms? I mean yes IMO a world without rap would be a lot easier on the ears but hey some people like it and more power to them. As for fag who really gives a damn the political correct squad needs to stop that shit. It's common vernacular now for better or worse so stop crucifying people for that shit. Fag , Bitch, Ho who cares. The words have pervaded culture just get over it.

I used to listen to a lot of rap and still at times, but mostly it's been an evolution that has led to me listening to real hip - hop (Blu, Common Market, Pete Rock, Pharcyde, Fashawn, De La Soul, Emanon, etc) because the message is easier for one to come to grips with as opposed to music where I hear someone going to get smoked in every other song in addition to the derogatory terms being dished out at women.

In regards to rap, well, the constitution and other legal jargon out there will protect these guys with their production of music, although unfortunately the message is very violent and has even led to juveniles assassinating police officers. Knowing what I know from the time I've listened to rap as a 15 year old, I personally would never let my son listen to that kind of music. I can hang with hip - hop because the messages stated in many of the songs actually have an introspective flare that many can use to better themselves and their lives, especially from those who come from similar backgrounds as the artists themselves.

Finally, Cully is going to be Cully. I've come to grips with him not being the most educated player on the 49ers. However, with everything that comes out of his mouth, this guy better compensate for that craptacular performance he put out there on that Super Bowl Sunday or else this cat is history. If he has a subpar year, I don't think many here in NorCal will be shedding tears with him leaving.

dlockwood8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't have been a big deal if he didn't run his mouth before the super bowl. It's not so much what was written on Instagram as you have to be smarter than this when the microscope is already on you. You're a professional, act like one. He's got to Smarten up, grow up or whatever it takes.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm much more worried about his coverage skills then his Twitter account. If he learns how to cover he can tweet whatever he wants.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm much more worried about his coverage skills then his Twitter account. If he learns how to cover he can tweet whatever he wants.

I think Culliver just might be the starting Free Safety next year.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Culliver just might be the starting Free Safety next year.

As much as I would like for him to move back to safety, I haven't seen any reports that the team is even considering this. The only place that I've seen this is on here, I believe it is a pipe dream.

Unless I have missed a story or two........

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I would like for him to move back to safety, I haven't seen any reports that the team is even considering this. The only place that I've seen this is on here, I believe it is a pipe dream.

I've not heard anything official either, its just a feeling I have that he is more suited to the position of Safety than Corner. I believe Asomaugha, Brown and Rogers will beat him out and the 49ers need a Safety. We'll see. Culliver reminds me a lot of Goldson, both the good and the bad.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not heard anything official either, its just a feeling I have that he is more suited to the position of Safety than Corner. I believe Asomaugha, Brown and Rogers will beat him out and the 49ers need a Safety. We'll see. Culliver reminds me a lot of Goldson, both the good and the bad.

I personally think that he would make a fine FS and certainly has plenty of experience playing the position. I do think we draft a FS though so I don't know that he will be moved. I don't think Culliver can hit like Goldson though, that is something we are gonna miss.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It probably is only a pipe dream and it possibly only a fans' thing, but I saw the suggestion on Niners.com message board. Not that that changes anything. For all I know, someone here posts there, too.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap: just push the target alittle more above his head, :doh: