• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Brady didn't turn over his cell phone...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I am saying the texts that are still on his phone. My guess is if the others deleted them then Brady did probably too so then again begs the question if there were no incriminating texts on his phone then why not let his lawyers turn over the ones that match up with the other guys that don't show too much other than two guys chatting.

As for the iCloud don't use it a ton but pretty sure I can control what is automatically stored and not through a little thing called settings. Also not sure what your point is of why it is important. Maybe you could enlighten me?
how do you "know" they are still on badys phone?

in delete mine all the time.

as far as cloud storage, some iphone releases do not automatically back up texts to the cloud. the phone is physically needed to get texts in that case. so either your mad that tom didnt change his settings or you think everyone saves every text theyve ever gotten.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do you "know" they are still on badys phone?

in delete mine all the time.

Again I never said they are still on his phone. I said with the other guys deleting theirs there is a good chance brady deleted his too so most likely anything they could have gotten from the phone wouldn't have been incriminating other than they might have been able to see that he did indeed delete some texts. Again not a showing of guilt in any way just a piece of a very large puzzle.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I never said they are still on his phone. I said with the other guys deleting theirs there is a good chance brady deleted his too so most likely anything they could have gotten from the phone wouldn't have been incriminating other than they might have been able to see that he did indeed delete some texts. Again not a showing of guilt in any way just a piece of a very large puzzle.
your words:

No I am saying the texts that are still on his phone.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your words:

No I am saying the texts that are still on his phone.

Again if there are any texts still on his phone then the lawyers could have turned those over. Knowing the intelligence of Tom Brady there is very little chance that the texts still on his phone would have been incriminating in anyway. I'm sure as soon as this thing began to develop he and the others all went in and cleared most of what would be destructive towards them on this case. Now the others were in a bit more of a pickle considering they were using company phones and they were able to do more with trying to recover lost text messages as the report shows. They also say they could not get them all though.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again if there are any texts still on his phone then the lawyers could have turned those over. Knowing the intelligence of Tom Brady there is very little chance that the texts still on his phone would have been incriminating in anyway. I'm sure as soon as this thing began to develop he and the others all went in and cleared most of what would be destructive towards them on this case. Now the others were in a bit more of a pickle considering they were using company phones and they were able to do more with trying to recover lost text messages as the report shows. They also say they could not get them all though.
so you ARE saying the texts are still on his phone?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you ARE saying the texts are still on his phone?

I feel like I am talking to a wall. I'm saying that IF there are any texts still on his phone my guess is he has deleted the ones that would be incriminating towards him. Brady is just too smart to let those kind of things still be on his phone once he knew the investigation was beginning. So the idea of him turning over the things that were still in his phone such as the communications with McNally and the other guy wouldn't have had anything that would have hurt so what is the danger in him turning over that information after his lawyers have gone through it? Really none so him not handing it over is just confusing. Again maybe he deleted all of them and there was nothing but then again why not hand your phone over to your lawyers and have them say we found nothing. That is better than what is there now of "Tom Brady refused to hand over the information pertinent to the case on his phone"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I am talking to a wall. I'm saying that IF there are any texts still on his phone my guess is he has deleted the ones that would be incriminating towards him. Brady is just too smart to let those kind of things still be on his phone once he knew the investigation was beginning. So the idea of him turning over the things that were still in his phone such as the communications with McNally and the other guy wouldn't have had anything that would have hurt so what is the danger in him turning over that information after his lawyers have gone through it? Really none so him not handing it over is just confusing. Again maybe he deleted all of them and there was nothing but then again why not hand your phone over to your lawyers and have them say we found nothing. That is better than what is there now of "Tom Brady refused to hand over the information pertinent to the case on his phone"
make up your mind. are they there or not?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make up your mind. are they there or not?

Oh my goodness. I don't get how you are not getting this. Do you know what the word "IF" means. Let me define it for you. It is a conjunction that deals with the idea of "On condition that." So when I say that "If" the text messages are still there I am saying that "On condition" that they are still in the phone then turn them over. If they are not in the phone then have the lawyers say so. It paints Brady in a better light in the fact that "IF" there is anything in his phone very good chance it is not incriminating. "IF" Brady decided to delete them all then at least he has shown that he is cooperating with the investigation by letting his lawyers say there is nothing in his phone. Either way it paints him in a much better light than him refusing to turn over the information.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness. I don't get how you are not getting this. Do you know what the word "IF" means. Let me define it for you. It is a conjunction that deals with the idea of "On condition that." So when I say that "If" the text messages are still there I am saying that "On condition" that they are still in the phone then turn them over. If they are not in the phone then have the lawyers say so. It paints Brady in a better light in the fact that "IF" there is anything in his phone very good chance it is not incriminating. "IF" Brady decided to delete them all then at least he has shown that he is cooperating with the investigation by letting his lawyers say there is nothing in his phone. Either way it paints him in a much better light than him refusing to turn over the information.

you dont need to type all of that.

theyre there or not.

you seem to have inside information.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont need to type all of that.

theyre there or not.

you seem to have inside information.

How is it hard to understand that there could be some texts on his phone that are still pertinent to the case yet are not incriminating? Heck MarkOU your buddy showed the texts they found on the other guys' phone between him and Brady and it was just Brady asking him if he was good. So yes those would be pertinent to the case yet not incriminating. Or Brady could have deleted all of them. Who knows but either way it would have been better in the eyes of the public if he turned over his phone than for him to refuse to turn that information over.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're being trolled to somewhat impressive levels.

That said, unless ordered by a court of law, there's no fucking way I'm handing my cell phone over to anyone and I sure as shit would be even less inclined to do so if I was a celebrity.

I don't even like letting someone hold it when I'm showing them a picture.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pssst, cdumler, He's trolling you bro. Getting into the semantics of things instead of staying with the ideas. It's his way of passing the time while we wall wait to see what really happens.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being trolled to somewhat impressive levels.

That said, unless ordered by a court of law, there's no fucking way I'm handing my cell phone over to anyone and I sure as shit would be even less inclined if I was a celebrity.

I don't even like letting someone hold it when I'm showing them a picture.

Again this is not handing your phone over. This is his lawyers deciding what is actually useful for the case and turning that part over. No more no less. This isn't them getting a chance to look into your private life for the fun of it. I agree the idea of handing it all over to them would be crazy in this kind of situation. My lawyer though who is bound by attorney/client privilege would go to prison for leaking anything that they would find.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pssst, cdumler, He's trolling you bro. Getting into the semantics of things instead of staying with the ideas. It's his way of passing the time while we wall wait to see what really happens.

Yeah realized got myself in too deep with the troll. I figured though Rock would be able to concede a simple thing as that of reading comprehension that you learn in kindergarten. I guess though I underestimated his trolling lowness.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If reports are correct, he wasn't asked to hand over his phone. He was asked to hand over texts and emails pertaining to this particular week leading up to, and including, the AFCCG. If he had nothing to hide it would have been easy to give them what he had (if indeed they weren't already all deleted) and just move on. His lawyers didn't claim they were deleted (according to reports, I wasn't there) but instead refused to cooperate with those requests.

That looks bad. Sorry if that's a problem for the Brady apologists, but it does.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah realized got myself in too deep with the troll. I figured though Rock would be able to concede a simple thing as that of reading comprehension that you learn in kindergarten. I guess though I underestimated his trolling lowness.
He slips in and out of doing that based on bored he is, or how stumped he is, or just for gits and shiggles. You won't get him back on track feeding into his BS.

Not picking on him. We all do that at times. Won't cast a stone from my thin glass house on that one. :whistle:

Just calling it what it is.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again this is not handing your phone over. This is his lawyers deciding what is actually useful for the case and turning that part over. No more no less. This isn't them getting a chance to look into your private life for the fun of it. I agree the idea of handing it all over to them would be crazy in this kind of situation. My lawyer though who is bound by attorney/client privilege would go to prison for leaking anything that they would find.

I have attorneys on retainer. Unless ordered by a court of law, I'm not letting them browse my phone regardless of my attorney/client privilege.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He slips in and out of doing that based on bored he is, or how stumped he is, or just for gits and shiggles. You won't get him back on track feeding into his BS.

Not picking on him. We all do that at times. Won't cast a stone from my thin glass house on that one. :whistle:

Just calling it what it is.

Haha yeah I've had a few fun battles especially with DoubleJive when he has shown up in one of his crazy moments.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have attorneys on retainer. Unless ordered by a court of law, I'm not letting them browse my phone regardless of my attorney/client privilege.
Again, not a legal process here. If you worked for a place that very much can discipline you for things that look bad for the workplace itself then you too would have the choice of cooperating or risking fines/suspension for not just because of how it looks. Your right to do that as well if you choose, but then you too have to suffer the consequences just like Brady is about to. That's how it works.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I guess you have that right. If you are about to lose millions of dollars though as Tom Brady is you might be singing a different tune about that. Now I know he has more money that a person could ever need in 10 lifetimes so maybe it doesn't matter to him as much but again one thing he does care about is his reputation and to me this only hurts that cause.