• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cully at it again

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, that was Cully's problem to begin with. Hey-oh!!!

Without the pre-super bowl comments, this doesn't even register. But Cully's under more scrutiny as a result. I don't see this as all that big a deal, but wouldn't mind fewer distractions.

Ha... I didn't even realize I typed that. Good one though.

:squeeze: always on my mind I guess.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think that he would make a fine FS and certainly has plenty of experience playing the position. I do think we draft a FS though so I don't know that he will be moved. I don't think Culliver can hit like Goldson though, that is something we are gonna miss.

I certainly won't miss all the penalties for those late hits and blows to the head that Goldson produced.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biches and hoes? Really? Are people running out of things to be offended about?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, unless one is a bitch or ho, it shouldn't pertain to them. Why should that offend someone who is not? I'm sure 99.9 percent of people believe that not all women are bitches or hos, so if people are bent out of shape because he implies that they are, I think people should just assume he doesn't mean all women. So again, if not all women, and you are not a bitch or a ho, than he ain't talking about you.

People need to grow up. Everyone has chosen how to speak, if that's not your vernacular, then that's your choice. He chooses to speak this way. Grow up.

Every "you" is a "royal you" not you, Clyde, obviously.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once had a self described hardline "feminist" GF; she had a lot of things to be offended about. (Did you know that p0rn is the main reason for r*pe?)

Some people just have a stick up their ass.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once had a self described hardline "feminist" GF; she had a lot of things to be offended about. (Did you know that p0rn is the main reason for r*pe?)

Well, if I had a stick up my ass, I'd be pretty irritable, too about most everything. ;) But maybe they should be focused on removing the stick more than complaining about it? Heh.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

So your comment would lend me to believe then that your avatar is not said "hardline feminist gf"?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your comment would lend me to believe then that your avatar is not said "hardline feminist gf"?

No, that's his other girlfriend who drove his hard line feminist ex-girlfriend further down the stick in her ass.