• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady’s Drive To Win Super Bowl 50 Should Reach All-Time High

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place would be so fun to laugh at if Brady happened to get a 5th. Complete meltdown.
Lol,......I can just see the "Rev. Hammered" passing around the special ~kook-aid~ if the pats won back to back SB's.....AGAIN......!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman/Vareen and New England's D forcing 2 back to back 3 and outs (when one solid drive by Seattle would've put the game away considering clock time) not to mention the great last stand that required a miracle bounce+catch by Seattle is what won New England the game.

Go look at the play by play. Tom Brady short, short, short, short, short, short, short....

Sorry but Tom Brady was a small factor in winning that SBOWL for New England. No hate, Pats won and they played amazing D when it mattered and Edelman/Vareen shredded Seattle's mid field, but I can't call Brady a big part of that game.

Same stance I took months ago, not changing it despite Pats fans continually trying to argue against me. Not annoyed New England won. Annoyed Brady got MVP when Edelman helped Brady tremendously and Butler played the best DB of the game on a field consisting of Revis, Maxwell, Browner, Sherman.
:lol:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Bullshit on the bonehead play. Lockette pulls it in and NOBODY says, man I'm glad they won but how stupid to throw. Add that Beast was no lock to score and that old cry is getting really tired.

Personally, I'd like to state that even though I'd generally call me a big pussy for saying it, I don't care if the Pats don't win the SB anytime soon. They got the SB that they needed and are now 4 for 6 in SBs. Prior to Butler's amazing play, they were not 3 for 5. They were three and couldn't get it done again.
I agree,.........i would've been satisfied if they went 19-0/4th Lombardie back in 07.....!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What surgery did Gronk and Brady have?

Also it wasn't an excuse the way I said it in my post. It was a promise or atleast a hope that next tiem if there is a next time the LOB all wont need to go under the knife...... And with that being said we were still the bone head play away from winning.

ill repeat ughhh.
Maybe next time wilson doesnt connect on a 3 bounce, laying on your back catch desperation heave lol.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman/Vareen and New England's D forcing 2 back to back 3 and outs (when one solid drive by Seattle would've put the game away considering clock time) not to mention the great last stand that required a miracle bounce+catch by Seattle is what won New England the game.

Go look at the play by play. Tom Brady short, short, short, short, short, short, short....

Sorry but Tom Brady was a small factor in winning that SBOWL for New England. No hate, Pats won and they played amazing D when it mattered and Edelman/Vareen shredded Seattle's mid field, but I can't call Brady a big part of that game.

Same stance I took months ago, not changing it despite Pats fans continually trying to argue against me. Not annoyed New England won. Annoyed Brady got MVP when Edelman helped Brady tremendously and Butler played the best DB of the game on a field consisting of Revis, Maxwell, Browner, Sherman.
Your opinion is as valid as any NE or Seattle fan's opinion. I also think that only Seattle and Patriots fans opinions matter on this subject. (this should make them happy)

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next time wilson doesnt connect on a 3 bounce, laying on your back catch desperation heave lol.

Fantastic point. Maybe next time your best player on the day Edelman gets held out with the new concussion rule.....why can't you just let this go? Why do you have to have the last word. Your team won....thats all that matters. Why can't you just admit that my points are valid, say "thems the breaks" and move on. That's on you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic point. Maybe next time your best player on the day Edelman gets held out with the new concussion rule.....why can't you just let this go? Why do you have to have the last word. Your team won....thats all that matters. Why can't you just admit that my points are valid, say "thems the breaks" and move on. That's on you.
Because they are not valid?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"NFL defenses will never adjust to Brady throwing 3-yard dumps to the slot 120 times a game."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"NFL defenses will never adjust to Brady throwing 3-yard dumps to the slot 120 times a game."
There he is! I don't think Hammer will have a problem with Brady leading the Patriots to another SB win.
Hammer, do you think Pats fans will become more unbearable?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they are not valid?

What point in my post is in valid?

-4 of Seattles secondary had surgery after the game, all playing through significant injuries.
-Seattle was on the one yard line with three plays to score.

Those are all facts.

And then you countered saying brady and gronk were also injured

I pointed out that neither of those players had surgery which is also a fact.

So again, your wrong. But your team won the game, so be happy with that, say yes gowazzu02 your points are valid and I southie inc am immature and have to get the last word in even if im completely factually incorrect but my team won.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Montana will always be my favorite QB, I would still like to see Brady get five!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats vs Seahawks rematch, this time the Seahawks put a beating on the Pats. Brady decides it's not in the cards to win another and retires.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What point in my post is in valid?

-4 of Seattles secondary had surgery after the game, all playing through significant injuries.
-Seattle was on the one yard line with three plays to score.

Those are all facts.

And then you countered saying brady and gronk were also injured

I pointed out that neither of those players had surgery which is also a fact.

So again, your wrong. But your team won the game, so be happy with that, say yes gowazzu02 your points are valid and I southie inc am immature and have to get the last word in even if im completely factually incorrect but my team won.
You are quoting me with things I never said! You are confused......

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice cherry-picking but I can do that too.

The D also allowed the Seattle to go the length the field with 30 second left in the half! to allow Seattle to tie it up. And then get a 10 point lead in the 3rd quarter!!

It took Tom Brady and the offense to come back from that 10 pt lead, Which no team has done in NFL history BTW!, to allow the D to seal the win.

Yep. Team sport all right.

Last edited:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What surgery did Gronk and Brady have?

Also it wasn't an excuse the way I said it in my post. It was a promise or atleast a hope that next tiem if there is a next time the LOB all wont need to go under the knife...... And with that being said we were still the bone head play away from winning.

ill repeat ughhh.

Hightower had shoulder surgery that will 4-6 take months. Hightower stopped Lynch late in the game at the 1 yard line with basically one arm.

Patriots players = Men
Seattle players = WOmen... . ;)

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it possible that another player might have made a play? Did other Patriots receivers make big plays in the game?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure doesn't seem like it. If it's so easy to do then a bunch of other QBs should be able to do it at some point.