• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

crabs torn Achilles no!

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know it sounds like blind fanboy optimism but in a way it could be a blessing in disguise as it will force guys to step up and force Kaep to spread the ball around more.

In most cases I'd agree, but I just don't like the looks of our WR corps now. Even Boldin is at an age where his production isn't guaranteed. After Kap, I think Crabtree is the worst possible injury they could have had.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this sucks. I'm hoping Patton and Jenkins can step up big time. Boldin will of course be reliable, but he can't do it alone.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Fuck Fuck! This is some of the worse news that we possibly could have had.....

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Why couldn't his foot have been hurt this year like it was every other year??

God Dammit!

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its ironic that he finally comes to practice to work his ass off, and goes down with a legit injury this time... lol

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its ironic that he finally comes to practice to work his ass off, and goes down with a legit injury this time... lol

not to mention staking a claim as the #1 WR.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Between Patton, Lockette and Jenkins one of them needs to seize the oppertunity and distinguish themselves...

Luckily for them, it could not have come at a better time. There is plenty of time to find a direction. Had this come in the middle of the season I would be freaking out like some of the other people on this board...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, this sucks. I'm hoping Patton and Jenkins can step up big time. Boldin will of course be reliable, but he can't do it alone.

it certainly hurts to lose Crabtree, no way around it. don't see why he wouldn't have had similar stats this season? maybe even a little more yards?

also feel Jenkins will 'surprise' and be able to play. not expecting gang busters, but able to contribute.

KW will be back for TC, Manningham likely for all Pre-Season. if so, both will have time to "acclimate" injuries onto the field. Coaches will have time to see KW at least, how far he bounced back?

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For what its worth, the coaching staff is anticipating Crabtree back some time this season...

This could be a rocky start to the season, however with guy's getting better as the season progresses it could benefit the team in the long run...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sucks for you guys, however you alls have been dodging a bullet with this for a long time....

Y'all should get on your knees because your best RB just hit 30 this week, lose him and it going to be tough going all around!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really sucks for you guys, however you alls have been dodging a bullet with this for a long time....

Y'all should get on your knees because your best RB just hit 30 this week, lose him and it going to be tough going all around!

true, we've dodged serious injuries last two years. meaning we've gotten less than the average NFL team suffers. it was particularly GOOD on the injury front in 2011, thats why for me...no tears, no making excuses.

IMO the bigger concern is Justin Smith hitting 34, not Gore hitting 30. lose JS and our D is much less effective.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure I understand the 'bullet dodging' part of your post - We were hit pretty hard last year with injuries - As for 'Tree, we have time to recover, I think we'll be fine.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what its worth, the coaching staff is anticipating Crabtree back some time this season...

This could be a rocky start to the season, however with guy's getting better as the season progresses it could benefit the team in the long run...

What sucks is that you don't come back the same player after a torn achilles. You will always be hampered by it. At least I remember hearing that a lot after Kobe Bryant tore his. Maybe Crabs will be different because he's young.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I understand the 'bullet dodging' part of your post - We were hit pretty hard last year with injuries - As for 'Tree, we have time to recover, I think we'll be fine.

I guess I agree with Deep9er here. Can't say I can source it for you so I wont argue, it's just what I've been hearing over the last year or so....

You know we had all those injuries in 2011 and then lost Brockers (Our No. 1 pick) to start off the season last year so I feel your pain.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess I agree with Deeper9er here. Can't say I can source it for you so I wont argue, it's just what I've been hearing over the last year or so....

You know we had all those injuries in 2011 and then lost Brockers (Our No. 1 pick) to start off the season last year so I feel your pain.

Last year we lost Haralson for the season in August, then lost Hunter, Williams and Manningham during the season.

Justin Smith tore his triceps last year, Aldon tore his labrum.

I also don't accept that not having a lot of injuries is related to luck. I think the training staff and practice methods play a role in it. In the last 7 months we have had 4 skill position players blow out their achilles or knee. That's unlikely a coincidence.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last year we lost Haralson for the season in August, then lost Hunter, Williams and Manningham during the season.

Justin Smith tore his triceps last year, Aldon tore his labrum.

I also don't accept that not having a lot of injuries is related to luck. I think the training staff and practice methods play a role in it. In the last 7 months we have had 4 skill position players blow out their achilles or knee. That's unlikely a coincidence.

Don't forget about Alex Smith's concussion...

It turned out well for the Niners, but nobody likes losing their starting QB to injury. And it doesn't take away from the fact that it was a big injury at the time...

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't forget about Alex Smith's concussion...

It turned out well for the Niners, but nobody likes losing their starting QB to injury. And it doesn't take away from the fact that it was a big injury at the time...

I thought about including it, but opted not to because too many people can brush it off due to Kaep.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought about including it, but opted not to because too many people can brush it off due to Kaep.

I figured...

But it was a legit injury... It just happened to work out for the Niners in this instance...

The point was more directed toward the person(s) who said we were lucky to avoid injury the last couple seasons...

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need Kyle Williams back. I feel like him and CK could work well together