• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

crabs torn Achilles no!

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They raced him into surgery. Hopefully the doctor wasn't pushing too fast to get it done twenty minutes faster to get him back on the field as fast as possible if you catch my drift.

Hopefully he's back up running in December and have him for the playoffs. That timeline seems real aggressive though. Seems like half the team is on some form of an injured list right now.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If by that you mean someone OTHER than Kenny Britt but like Kenny Britt physically, I agree. If you mean Kenny Britt himself, heck no.

Kenny Britt would be one of the last players in the entire league I'd want to see on the 49ers. One of the dumbest and hardest players to root for in any sport during any decade of my lifetime. I felt that way even before he was DRAFTED, too.

How does DeAndre Hopkins sound about now?
Arian Foster jumps out, Johnson wowed by Hopkins at Texans practice - CultureMap Houston

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They raced him into surgery. Hopefully the doctor wasn't pushing too fast to get it done twenty minutes faster to get him back on the field as fast as possible if you catch my drift.

Hopefully he's back up running in December and have him for the playoffs. That timeline seems real aggressive though. Seems like half the team is on some form of an injured list right now.

I'd rather not depend on anything from Crabtree this season.

I don't want him to come back in playoff game and then his chemistry if off with Kaep and we have some screwed up passing play again that bites us in the ass again.

I'd rather bring in a free agent or two, let the competition begin, and if you really think about it there's really 2 starting WR positions available long term because Boldin is getting old... so some of these receivers should STEP IT UP if they are serious about their NFL careers.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I came across this stat for Quinton Patton. I like it!
I hope he can keep that 0.9% drop percentage when he's getting fastballs thrown at him by Kaep. :-)

Quinton-Patton.png

EaseUrStorm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd rather not depend on anything from Crabtree this season.

I don't want him to come back in playoff game and then his chemistry if off with Kaep and we have some screwed up passing play again that bites us in the ass again.

I'd rather bring in a free agent or two, let the competition begin, and if you really think about it there's really 2 starting WR positions available long term because Boldin is getting old... so some of these receivers should STEP IT UP if they are serious about their NFL careers.

This will be a tough choice.

Does anyone know all the cap hit rules for is we put him on that partial injured reserve?

I'd say if we can get him back early December, then that would be enough time to contribute for the playoffs. But there's a huge decision of getting another player, vs. carrying Crabtree and hoping he'll be up to speed for the playoffs.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How about Chaz Schilens?

Big receiver, still 27 years young, with good speed that never really got more than 2 TDs in a year at Oakland. (with the Oakland QB carousel).

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Time for AJ and Patton to step up. Next man in line. FUCK! Sorry couldn't hold it in

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Lockette just made the 53...

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Crabtree won't be voiding the contract to 5 years, since he will not be able to meet the pro bowl and playing time triggers that allow him to void the contract.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Crabtree won't be voiding the contract to 5 years, since he will not be able to meet the pro bowl and playing time triggers that allow him to void the contract.

I think he missed the escalators as of the end of '11 - He has been ours for six for awhile.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's really impressive is the amount of targets as well. Austin was close but still had a higher drop rate. Here's to positive thinking!

EaseUrStorm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, Patton doesn't have a lot of drops. But my much bigger concern is he'll have a tough time getting separation at this level early on. Things are really setting up for AJ Jenkins now with Boldin on the other side. I really hope he can put something together.

This WR group is in a horse race after Boldin!

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How happy is Patrick Peterson right now?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Only 6 months? Whew! Thank God.

This could work to the Niners' advantage now. It could force the team to play AJ Jenkins & develop him fatser.

I know it sounds like blind fanboy optimism but in a way it could be a blessing in disguise as it will force guys to step up and force Kaep to spread the ball around more.

And only 6 months is great news because now it's reasonable for him to be back in time to get back in the flow of things before the playoffs.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Lockette just made the 53...

they kep six last season so he has a better shot now. at least thru November or so.

will he need to be a Special Teamer?