• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

crabs torn Achilles no!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them prove themselves? We're talking about(aside from Bolden) rooks, a potential bust and injured WRs.... do we have the window or could we afford to go through their struggles(if any)?

Look what happen to the lack of impact with WRs for the offense back two NFC title games ago... Zero in on Boldin n Davis this time around and where does Kaep go? No doubt defenses will be more focused towards Kaeps' running, but its even more so since the weapons are limited again.

Could Jenkins come through, yes, but going on what we've seen or lack of, he's no better than a 3rd wr. He would REALLY need to make leaps IMO cause he was any good, I sincerely believe we would've seen him more especially after KW went down.

When MM comes back, I think we'll be fine, but doesn't he return(or set date) in november/december? maybe I'm recalling it wrong. I think KW is more in line to come back sooner, but again maybe I'm off in remembering.

We are HURT....

It would be great if AJ was a deep threat, because that would create lanes for VD and Boldin. You never know, this is an opportunity for one of the younger receivers to step up, and there have been players in the past who have made their way into the league through injuries (Steve Young and Tom Brady come to mind).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let them prove themselves? We're talking about(aside from Bolden) rooks, a potential bust and injured WRs.... do we have the window or could we afford to go through their struggles(if any)?

Look what happen to the lack of impact with WRs for the offense back two NFC title games ago... Zero in on Boldin n Davis this time around and where does Kaep go? No doubt defenses will be more focused towards Kaeps' running, but its even more so since the weapons are limited again.

Could Jenkins come through, yes, but going on what we've seen or lack of, he's no better than a 3rd wr. He would REALLY need to make leaps IMO cause he was any good, I sincerely believe we would've seen him more especially after KW went down.

When MM comes back, I think we'll be fine, but doesn't he return(or set date) in november/december? maybe I'm recalling it wrong. I think KW is more in line to come back sooner, but again maybe I'm off in remembering.

We are HURT....

KW and Manningham aren't rookies, and neither is Jenkins despite lack of playing time? Jenkins now knows the system and should take a big step up. KW is expected back for TC, granted Manningham later.

not expecting Patton to 'start', but maybe he can help out?

at worse case, i'm ok going with what we have...unless there is another injury? so not saying don't do anything at all, obviously they should keep an eye out.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that this definitely sways the balance of the NFC West. With SEA upgrades on offense and defense and us losing our young QB's safety net for possibly the season, that is a huge loss for us.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Crabtree was our more consistent WR to break and beat one on one coverage....

this SUCKSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssss damn you football gods!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
DHB would be really nice to have about now...

Any chance the Seaturds still cut Sidney Rice?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Think the Titans would trade Kenny Britt? They're loaded with WR talent.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Return of TO?

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if we can find a team that has excess WR's and thin at OLB, and toss Harralson their way? Was against trading Harralson for a future draft pick at this point, but now would be a good time to throw him in to land a WR.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I liked Alex, I feel if this happened for him, it would feel not like a write-off season, but you know what I mean. It would be a built in excuse, despite the fact he never really connected with Crabtree.

With Kaepernick, I trust we'll find it somewhere and we won't have to hear or think that any losses or bad production is due to this loss of Crabtree. It is big, but we'll adjust somewhere. Players will get there chance to step up and they will. I'm confident in this coaching staff. We'll get where we need to go and if not, this won't be the sole reason we miss out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Only 6 months? Whew! Thank God.

This could work to the Niners' advantage now. It could force the team to play AJ Jenkins & develop him fatser.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still like our WR corps. Jenkins should emerge into our #1 guy now, Boldin's Mr. Dependable, Patton's make up was always of an upper tier slot receiver, and Ricardo Lockette is the wild card with a fairly high ceiling.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still like our WR corps. Jenkins should emerge into our #1 guy now, Boldin's Mr. Dependable, Patton's make up was always of an upper tier slot receiver, and Ricardo Lockette is the wild card with a fairly high ceiling.

yeah, still think we'd be ok even without adding anyone? Baalke can still keep an eye out of course, but not worrying about rushing out for a FA.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd still be open to trading for a WR like Kenny Britt.

If by that you mean someone OTHER than Kenny Britt but like Kenny Britt physically, I agree. If you mean Kenny Britt himself, heck no.

Kenny Britt would be one of the last players in the entire league I'd want to see on the 49ers. One of the dumbest and hardest players to root for in any sport during any decade of my lifetime. I felt that way even before he was DRAFTED, too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So will Crabtree's cap hit be prorated because he won't be able to play for about 75% of the season?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If by that you mean someone OTHER than Kenny Britt but like Kenny Britt physically, I agree. If you mean Kenny Britt himself, heck no.

Kenny Britt would be one of the last players in the entire league I'd want to see on the 49ers. One of the dumbest and hardest players to root for in any sport during any decade of my lifetime. I felt that way even before he was DRAFTED, too.

You're right that he's a numbskull, but I'd be open to a 1-year rental.