• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

crabs torn Achilles no!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball I bet

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would Jenkins needs to step up but that should've happened last year a well.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, fellas. Sucks.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the report while surfing the net. He's going to be out for the year, fellas. :gaah:

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I had a dream last night Jenkins was our Number 1 receiver and had a great year while Crabtree sat on the bench. No joke, In my dream though Crabtree wasn't hurt. This sucks though

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some people will point out to Terrell Suggs as an example, but everyone is different and not every treatment option has the exact same outcome. Also, Suggs wasn't quite the same after the injury. If I'm the Niners, I wouldn't mess with bringing Crabby into the fold this year at all, even if we do make the SB. However, with this injury, our chances are taking a major hit.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jenkins and Lockette are going to have to live up to their off season mini buzz now. Our WR corps is decimated right now. I feel horrible for Crabby after the year he ended up having last year.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some people will point out to Terrell Suggs as an example, but everyone is different and not every treatment option has the exact same outcome. Also, Suggs wasn't quite the same after the injury. If I'm the Niners, I wouldn't mess with bringing Crabby into the fold this year at all, even if we do make the SB. However, with this injury, our chances are taking a major hit.

Suggs also only had a partially torn Achilles. So far they have just said Crabtree tore it, I don't think they have said if it was a full tear or partial for Crabs.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the final year of his contract as well?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jenkins and Lockette are going to have to live up to their off season mini buzz now. Our WR corps is decimated right now. I feel horrible for Crabby after the year he ended up having last year.

Everyone, including Patton and McDonald and whatever those 2 can give us, along with Kyle Williams, Boldin, AJ Jenkins (if he even has any worth beyond a keg of beer), Manningham (when he comes back), and Lockette are going to have to give us something.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggs also only had a partially torn Achilles. So far they have just said Crabtree tore it, I don't think they have said if it was a full tear or partial for Crabs.

That's what I'm wondering as well. But from the reports, it sounds as if it is a complete tear, although I'm still waiting for official word from knbr or csnbayarea on this. Eitherway, whatever tear it is, it's a serious issue.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is her signed just thru this year?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, including Patton and McDonald and whatever those 2 can give us, along with Kyle Williams, Boldin, AJ Jenkins (if he even has any worth beyond a keg of beer), Manningham (when he comes back), and Lockette are going to have to give us something.

Yeap Yoshi, I didn't include the rooks with the history of immediate impact under Harbs, as well as either Manningham or Williams due to their gimp status. Looks like the table has been set to shake everything up...hope they can use it as motivation to succeed.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why I didnt want to laugh at Seattle... FUCK US...

I honestly believed that Crabtree was going to have a stellar season with Kaep.

This is a HUGE blow to the WR corps. Not hitting the panic button per say, but it leaves us Boldin, Jenkins(oh whoopi), an injured KW which Im not sure is back, MM which is hurt too but not sure of return and Patton(rookie)... then there's lockette...

really big hit to the wr corps...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeap Yoshi, I didn't include the rooks with the history of immediate impact under Harbs, as well as either Manningham or Williams due to their gimp status. Looks like the table has been set to shake everything up...hope they can use it as motivation to succeed.

I forgot Vernon Davis Cut. How can I forget that guy?

He along with Boldin are going to have to be the favorite targets for CK7. KW and Jenkins may be considered deep threats with LMJ playing the receiving back to expose mismatches. I know this sounds crazy because Crabby was a bonafied number 1 wideout, but if there's any team that has the talent to cover for an injury like this, it's the Niners.