• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowherd: just admit you're critical of Lebron because you're worried he's better than Jordan

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 4 minutes totally is the entire season :laugh3: They were better than any opponent the Bulls faced in the Finals ever. I think anyone can agree with this except you apparently lol

I would take the Payton-Kemp Sonics and Stockton-Malone Jazz over that Warriors team.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's even more funny is Cleveland had 1 prayer go in the last 4 minutes. You know what that means?

Pillow fight

image.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but but... The regular season was so good.

"Crunch time in game 7 shouldn't matter" -- said no one ever but a homer

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the Payton-Kemp Sonics and Stockton-Malone Jazz over that Warriors team.

Would love to see the glove and Steph curry matchup as well as Dray and Kemp.

Kemp was funk nasty

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.

Is this a troll attempt? Cmon man.

The Warriors from last year are the greatest team to ever fail to win a title and it isn't particularly close. Had Draymond not been suspended and they had sealed the deal in game 5, they would have gone down in history as one of the top 5 teams of all time.

Now they they lose and you want to say they aren't as good as the Sonics or Jazz? Before that series the debate was between them, the '96 Bulls and the Showtime Lakers. It took suspension, injury and a truly epic performance from both LeBron and Irving to beat them. Now they are just another Finals loser?

Let's not forget that the Warriors own the regular season wins record and a championship. How many rings did Stockton and Malone get? How many Finals appearances? After this year, GS will have passed them in every category possible, and this is only the beginning.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see the glove and Steph curry matchup as well as Dray and Kemp.

Kemp was funk nasty

ANd then you forgot about Klay (also one of the best shooters of all-time) and Iggy ohh and the best bench in the NBA last year lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Is this a troll attempt? Cmon man.

The Warriors from last year are the greatest team to ever fail to win a title and it isn't particularly close. Had Draymond not been suspended and they had sealed the deal in game 5, they would have gone down in history as one of the top 5 teams of all time.

Now they they lose and you want to say they aren't as good as the Sonics or Jazz? Before that series the debate was between them, the '96 Bulls and the Showtime Lakers. It took suspension, injury and a truly epic performance from both LeBron and Irving to beat them. Now they are just another Finals loser?

Let's not forget that the Warriors own the regular season wins record and a championship. How many rings did Stockton and Malone get? How many Finals appearances? After this year, GS will have passed them in every category possible, and this is only the beginning.

2016 warriors... The ultimate choke job

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Jordan didn't face near the competition in the Finals like Lebron has of today"

The competition today can't even score in the last 4 minutes of a game 7.

True homerism

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANd then you forgot about Klay (also one of the best shooters of all-time) and Iggy ohh and the best bench in the NBA last year lol

Too bad they couldn't get a bucket last year when it was all on the line. Hey at least Cleveland got 1. :lol:

And yes id love to see the glove and Steph go at it. Dray and Kemp as well

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best record in the league -- New record

Up 3-1 in the finals. No buckets in the last 4 minutes of game 7...

Lots of choking going on here

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Jordan face a super team ever?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ssssuper

image.jpeg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, here is why the ring argument is flawed.

It's not flawed. It's the tiebreaker. Lebron doesn't have enough. End of story.

If Magic and Kareem are both top 3 overall players, why did they only win 5 together? 5 is a lot, but if they are both that good, they should have won at least that many. Yet, we are using ring count to say they are better than LeBron?

Probably because they were facing better competition than Lebron has. And again, no one is saying it's just the rings (you're starting to sound like Wiggy). Also, the reason Magic and Kareem are ranked lower than MJ is their finals losses. Lebron has a losing fucking record in the finals.

If LBJ wins a ring this year against a Warrior team that boasts two top 4 players in the league + 2 more All stars, then he absolutely passes both Magic and Kareem and deserves to be in the conversation with Jordan.

No he doesn't. Magic and Kareem faced teams with future Hall of Famers and all stars on them.

Now that you've stooped to Wiggy level bullshit by making up shit that hasn't been said, I'm done discussing this topic with you. But feel free to carry on embarrassing yourself.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rings matter, but they shouldn't.

This is how I know you're a millenial snowflake, just like Lebron. Rings have been what matters for decades. Now, because Lebron can't measure up in the one thing that every fucking player in the history of the game wants to win...rings shouldn't matter.

Take that stupid shit someplace else and try again after your balls drop.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sadbron:

"We need to change the rules so Lebron can be the GOAT with a losing record in the finals. It's not fair that he can't win enough championships, so they shouldn't count."- Snowflake millenials, Cavs fans and Lebroniacs (which are all pretty much the same).