• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Patriots

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys have got to stop bitching about the tripping calls. You can't stick your knee out like that and quite frankly, an O-lineman is idiot to do it. You risk injury to yourself as well as the D -man you're blocking.

I don't have the stat sheet right in front of me, but wasn't it the same dude that got called twice for the same offense? Just plain stupid plays by the Cowboy offensive lineman/men.
FYI Rex

Source: Cowboys told tripping calls were wrong

Now as I said already, there is no guarantee this is the reason Dallas lost, as they couldn't find the endzone anyway.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI Rex

Source: Cowboys told tripping calls were wrong

Now as I said already, there is no guarantee this is the reason Dallas lost, as they couldn't find the endzone anyway.
While it sucks we had two crazy batshit crazy bad calls against us in that game. it is good actually to see the league office admit they were wrong calls instead of sweeping it under the rug, like they have done so many times this year against teams. This way they can try & fix the bad calls instead of just letting them continue to happen. (well at least with tripping)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go get a massage in one of your FL spots and relax man
If you're paying I'll go Sunny! I could use one neck is a little stiff...from watching all of those BS flags in NE ha!

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it sucks we had two crazy batshit crazy bad calls against us in that game. it is good actually to see the league office admit they were wrong calls instead of sweeping it under the rug, like they have done so many times this year against teams. This way they can try & fix the bad calls instead of just letting them continue to happen. (well at least with tripping)
But but but.... I thought I was imagining this stuff.... :noidea:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're paying I'll go Sunny! I could use one neck is a little stiff...from watching all of those BS flags in NE ha!

First you’ve gotta donkey punch a pregnant woman!! :D

J/K triple F

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. You are imagining I only bitch when it is my team.
Just seen it one too many times down there...enough is enough no? You should be able to challenge anything get it wrong penalize the team 15. NHL is going to this and it's working. CFL same thing it works.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seen it one too many times down there...enough is enough no? You should be able to challenge anything get it wrong penalize the team 15. NHL is going to this and it's working. CFL same thing it works.
well they have to fix the refs that look at the instant replay before we start penalizing teams. its already bad enough they simply protect the refs on the field. Could you imagine penalizing a team because instant replay doesnt want to hurt the ref on the fields feelings. That would be a double whammy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just a Queen... can't beat you at that.
Did you come up with that all on your own? :clap:
Just think how funny you'll be once you reach jr. high?

The hoop punching bag is getting his jimmies rustled.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What and contribute to human trafficing:eek: guess your crusade didn't net what you wanted?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprised the tripping call is getting this much attention in this thread. the cowboys simply made too many mistakes. that's why they lost.

They stopped two drives. Two drive means a ton in the NFL especially with the #1 offense.

I take no issue with the other part of your post. They did make mistakes as well.