• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Patriots

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to apologize because I don't want some bitter Dallas fan tripping me.

I don't think Dallas made 1 clean kick return , it seems like everyone was muffed, but fortunately for them, they recovered everyone.
Well apparently tripping isnt tripping anymore. So I feel you will be safe either way. :)

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get you are only capable of paying attention to your agenda, but I have been talking trash about refs & how horrible they are all the time. In most games Cowboys arent even involved. Hell I even bash them when they are idiots in the Cowboys favor. Whats comical is the idea that the Pats need refs help to beat the Dolphins.
We complain because the refs sucks donkey balls.
Which is atrocious.
However I heard no one say that is why the Cowboys lost.
The difference in this game was a blocked punt. (which led to the only TD)
Which had nothing to do with refs.

If those BS tripping calls were called on the Pats. I would still be claiming the Refs were idiots.

Now back to your regularly scheduled agenda

Exactly, difference is I'd be happy that they fucked up.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I was watching the game I don't have time for posting during it and can't understand those that do....

1st tripping on Smith I didn't like.

2nd tripping I could sort of see.

Dallas came out unprepared and not ready as the always seem to do.

Huge INT from Gilmore, huge punt block by Slater.

Meyers had a strong game. Michel seemed much better. Nice to see Wynn out there.

Edelman is an absolute beast even if he is dropping too many this year.

Dallas on special teams is horrible. BB sends them out with no punt returner and Dallas is so flummoxed they burn a time out....

Not exactly sure why Dallas was going for the endzone. Should have gone for the first down. But for sure should have gone for it on 4th. They'd have had the ball back in next to no time.

Dallas is rotten from the top.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I was watching the game I don't have time for posting during it and can't understand those that do....

1st tripping on Smith I didn't like.

2nd tripping I could sort of see.

Dallas came out unprepared and not ready as the always seem to do.

Huge INT from Gilmore, huge punt block by Slater.

Meyers had a strong game. Michel seemed much better. Nice to see Wynn out there.

Edelman is an absolute beast even if he is dropping too many this year.

Dallas on special teams is horrible. BB sends them out with no punt returner and Dallas is so flummoxed they burn a time out....

Not exactly sure why Dallas was going for the endzone. Should have gone for the first down. But for sure should have gone for it on 4th. They'd have had the ball back in next to no time.

Dallas is rotten from the top.

Good news Hank is that your Pats won, bad news is that your Cowboys lost.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news Hank is that your Pats won, bad news is that your Cowboys lost.

I saw Seattle beat Philly so I wasn't fussed much as Dallas still has advantages over Philly.

Didn't want NE to lose, have to keep that game up on Ravens.

It did feel odd to be rooting for both teams.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Seattle beat Philly so I wasn't fussed much as Dallas still has advantages over Philly.

Didn't want NE to lose, have to keep that game up on Ravens.

It did feel odd to be rooting for both teams.

What do your beer mugs forecast about tonight's game?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys lost the game because of several poor Special Teams errors and some shoddy coaching decisions, not because of a tripping penalty. Do I think it was a bullshit call, sure, but it wasn't the reason that Patriots won. That's just stupid.
Sure but calls like that at critical times don't help the cause. That's my point and it's usually when it hurts the opponent the most. I've seen it a million times so when I hear other fans bringing it up now it just adds to the frustration. I'll leave it at that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but calls like that at critical times don't help the cause. That's my point and it's usually when it hurts the opponent the most. I've seen it a million times so when I hear other fans bringing it up now it just adds to the frustration. I'll leave it at that.
A million times?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well apparently tripping isnt tripping anymore. So I feel you will be safe either way. :)

That was a crap ass call at a very critical time in the game where Dallas picked up the first down. Dallas was stringing together a possible game winning drive on the road in NE which would have most likely sealed the division title. Sucks but it never ends with these refs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy-1.gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a little too high strung... it obviously happens enough especially in NE.
source.gif