• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys' Randy Gregory flunks another drug test

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The babysitters did turn around Dez. And PacMan. And TO. Didn't matter much with Hardy. McClain and Gregory haven't worked out yet.

The babysitters have nothing to do with teh Detroit game

Well Pac Man got cut for punching a baby sitter and TO tried killing himself and eventually got cut for causing problems. Dez punched his Mom, got jammed up at a mall, got accused of assault. Doesn't sound like this program is very effective.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another guy about to throw it away. What a way to waste such great talent.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck links, use commons sense.

If pot was legal as you sort of stated and they still banned it there could only be one reason.

In bed with the makers of vicodin and ocycodin or whatever the fuck they are called.

I posted a link once that has Jim McMahon and Jake Plummer 100% in favour of herb over the addictive opiods.

Either you are being deliberately obtuse or maybe you own shares in Big Pharma....
You are the idiotic one here. There is no connection between the NFLPA and Big Pharma. I ask you once again to provide a link to backup your ridiculous claim or STFU.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah is hilarious. Never change.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will you admit it not all as safe as some of the pro legalization crowd claim it to be?
I definitely had Law Enforcement, Medical and public drivers in mind. I don't want my surgeon high.

It's as safe as pie.

But it is an intoxicant. Like booze.

It should definitely be legal. The pros far outweigh the cons.

If my surgeon chose to relax with it off hours I could not care less.

If he smoked a bong full right before surgery I think only a fool would condone that, as only a fool would condone a surgeon having a couple of pints before surgery.

I also think only a fool would want to keep it illegal. And you appear to be in that camp.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the idiotic one here. There is no connection between the NFLPA and Big Pharma. I ask you once again to provide a link to backup your ridiculous claim or STFU.

Before you jump on your high horse, you should actually read what I said.

You said that the NFL might still keep it banned even if it was legal.

I said if they did that they would be bigger assholes that I thought they were already. I made no mention of the player's association.

I did say that if the NFL kept it banned then the NFL is probably in cahoots with Big Pharma....

Christ on the ever loving cross, don't you read before you react?

Here is my first post quoting you...

Guns N Guitars
Even if it become legal nationwide the NFL still has the right to not allow pot use by their players. The NFLPA could fight the NFL on this policy and get it approved in the next collective bargaining agreement.

Hank Kingsley
Then they are even bigger assholes than they currently appear to be.

And likely in bed with Big Pharmaceutical.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you jump on your high horse, you should actually read what I said.

You said that the NFL might still keep it banned even if it was legal.

I said if they did that they would be bigger assholes that I thought they were already. I made no mention of the player's association.

I did say that if the NFL kept it banned then the NFL is probably in cahoots with Big Pharma....

Christ on the ever loving cross, don't you read before you react?

Here is my first post quoting you...

Guns N Guitars
Even if it become legal nationwide the NFL still has the right to not allow pot use by their players. The NFLPA could fight the NFL on this policy and get it approved in the next collective bargaining agreement.

Hank Kingsley
Then they are even bigger assholes than they currently appear to be.

And likely in bed with Big Pharmaceutical.
Don't get your shorts in a bunch Hank. :D

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Jerry will have to get out the checkbook!

Dallas Cowboys face fine for three suspended players

Losing a trio of players to suspension will cost the Dallas Cowboys on the field -- and off.

With linebacker Rolando McClain and defensive ends DeMarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory all saddled with league-imposed punishments, the team will be forced to pay a fine up to $250,000.

Last season, any franchise with three suspended players was forced to pay that much, per the NFL's remittance policy. The fine isn't expected to be reduced in 2016, leaving Dallas on the hook to pay a portion of the suspended players' salaries based on an agreed-upon formula.

Gregory is banned for at least 10 games for violating the NFL's policy against substances of abuse. McClain faces a 10-game suspension and Lawrence a four-game ban for similar violations, triggering the NFL-imposed fine.

The same happened to the Seattle Seahawks in 2013, when they had six players suspended for PED violations over a two-year span.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Michael Irvin not available to pee in a cup for Randy? He's got Zeke's back, c'mon Mike!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as safe as pie.

But it is an intoxicant. Like booze.

It should definitely be legal. The pros far outweigh the cons.

If my surgeon chose to relax with it off hours I could not care less.

If he smoked a bong full right before surgery I think only a fool would condone that, as only a fool would condone a surgeon having a couple of pints before surgery.

I also think only a fool would want to keep it illegal. And you appear to be in that camp.
That's your opinion, and I really don't give a flying fuck.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Jerry will have to get out the checkbook!

Dallas Cowboys face fine for three suspended players

Losing a trio of players to suspension will cost the Dallas Cowboys on the field -- and off.

With linebacker Rolando McClain and defensive ends DeMarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory all saddled with league-imposed punishments, the team will be forced to pay a fine up to $250,000.

Last season, any franchise with three suspended players was forced to pay that much, per the NFL's remittance policy. The fine isn't expected to be reduced in 2016, leaving Dallas on the hook to pay a portion of the suspended players' salaries based on an agreed-upon formula.

Gregory is banned for at least 10 games for violating the NFL's policy against substances of abuse. McClain faces a 10-game suspension and Lawrence a four-game ban for similar violations, triggering the NFL-imposed fine.

The same happened to the Seattle Seahawks in 2013, when they had six players suspended for PED violations over a two-year span.
I don't think Jerry and the Cowboy's will even blink at $250,000.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gregory is a addict and addicts don't make good decisions ................ well because they are addicts. Gregory made a choice to not follow the rules and being a MJ addict is not an excuse to not follow the rules. PERIOD

Until the rules are changed in the NFL follow the rules or suffer the consequences.

Jerry Jones is a gambler that's what made him his money in the "OIL BIDNESS" its also what allowed him to buy the Cowboys for 140 million that he turned into a 4.2 BILLION Dollar net worth now.
It got him 3 Super Bowl trophy's
Lots of gambles along the way some paid off some went bust

Gregory is one of Jerry's gambles that is looking like a bust but that's Jerry Jones he will not always follow the safe and tried and true path he has to wonder off and take the gamble that's what made him his money all his life. Love him or Hate him Jerry is going to do it his way taking chances or going with the tried and true but he is whistling and smiling with every bank deposit he makes.

JMHO

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Pac Man got cut for punching a baby sitter and TO tried killing himself and eventually got cut for causing problems. Dez punched his Mom, got jammed up at a mall, got accused of assault. Doesn't sound like this program is very effective.

PacMan was cut when news about what he had done while still back with the Titans came to light. Dallas babysitters are good, but they can't go back in time and change history. Don't take my word for it though, here was the story as it broke:
Cowboys release Pacman Jones

TO never got into any legal trouble while here that I can remember. The babysitters aren't there to make sure the player is productive on the field or to keep him from getting into arguments with other players. They are there to make sure there are no legal issues. So it worked there too.

Dez slapped his mom, and got a citation for sagging his pants at the mall. OH THE HUMANITY! Accused of assault? Are you talking about the Walmart incident where video showed his car was there but he wasn't? Accused? Get that weak sauce out of here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah is hilarious. Never change.

What's wrong with that. Jerry is exactly right, Dallas draft him right where they should have.

In Chicago at the NFL draft

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say it depends on how much you use and what you do soon afterwards. Now seeing what synthetic MJ does to users I'd support legalizing natural MJ if it eliminated synthetic.

It would have. Too late now. The squares blew it. Synthetics only exist because of antagonist legislation. And that shit is fucked up.