• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys' Randy Gregory flunks another drug test

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PacMan was cut when news about what he had done while still back with the Titans came to light. Dallas babysitters are good, but they can't go back in time and change history. Don't take my word for it though, here was the story as it broke:
Cowboys release Pacman Jones

TO never got into any legal trouble while here that I can remember. The babysitters aren't there to make sure the player is productive on the field or to keep him from getting into arguments with other players. They are there to make sure there are no legal issues. So it worked there too.

Dez slapped his mom, and got a citation for sagging his pants at the mall. OH THE HUMANITY! Accused of assault? Are you talking about the Walmart incident where video showed his car was there but he wasn't? Accused? Get that weak sauce out of here.

I thought Pac man got into a fight with one of the Dallas appointed baby sitters.

Dez is obviously worth the hassle but you can't say they've changed him. Slapping your Mom is significant. Blowing up on the sideline frequently can be an issue. Owing your jeweler a million bucks and not paying him. Running on the field and losing a playoff game should have happened
Your acting like Dez is Tim Tebow.

Jerry said he has a program in place to help turn around players lives but you're saying it only for legal problems? He made it sound like he has mentors, counselors etc to help them do better. But no its just to keep them out of legal trouble? Doesn't sound similar to me.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Pac man got into a fight with one of the Dallas appointed baby sitters.

Dez is obviously worth the hassle but you can't say they've changed him. Slapping your Mom is significant. Blowing up on the sideline frequently can be an issue. Owing your jeweler a million bucks and not paying him. Running on the field and losing a playoff game should have happened
Your acting like Dez is Tim Tebow.

Jerry said he has a program in place to help turn around players lives but you're saying it only for legal problems? He made it sound like he has mentors, counselors etc to help them do better. But no its just to keep them out of legal trouble? Doesn't sound similar to me.

Did he slap his mom yesterday or a while back.....?

Check.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check.

Dez has nothing to do with the discussion. I just remember Jerry being proud that he has a team of people to help turn around players with question marks. It just doesn't seem to be working. Some are under the impression the people were formed to keep them out of legal trouble but Jerry said it was a top notch intervention unit to straighten these guys out.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check.

And honestly... if the refs threw the flag on Dez in the Detroit game like they should have and lost a playoff game after a great season would you have thought everything was fine? Honestly?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know on draft day there is a reason guys drop. As fans we sit there and wonder why this guy or that guy is still on the board and it plays out all the time. This is why he was a top 5 talent pick falling so hard. Hope he gets his shit together

Too bad the Jones' don't wonder and keep drafting these types and giving shitbags like Hardy chances

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record I'm a professional. Beancounter, educated.

Has not affected my on the job performance one iota.

Going on 40 years of enjoyment too.
Hank
And for the record I'm a professional. Beancounter, educated.

Has not affected my on the job performance one iota.

Going on 40 years of enjoyment too.
Hank, you one of those hippie dope smokers?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Jerry will have to get out the checkbook!

Dallas Cowboys face fine for three suspended players

Losing a trio of players to suspension will cost the Dallas Cowboys on the field -- and off.

With linebacker Rolando McClain and defensive ends DeMarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory all saddled with league-imposed punishments, the team will be forced to pay a fine up to $250,000.

Last season, any franchise with three suspended players was forced to pay that much, per the NFL's remittance policy. The fine isn't expected to be reduced in 2016, leaving Dallas on the hook to pay a portion of the suspended players' salaries based on an agreed-upon formula.

Gregory is banned for at least 10 games for violating the NFL's policy against substances of abuse. McClain faces a 10-game suspension and Lawrence a four-game ban for similar violations, triggering the NFL-imposed fine.

The same happened to the Seattle Seahawks in 2013, when they had six players suspended for PED violations over a two-year span.
Any chance you can name those six violators?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance you can name those six violators?

I could careless and I didnt write the article but if you want to know I am sure you could find out. I clicked the link provided there but it didnt share the names but said there was 6 according to the link from the NFL home page

Seattle Seahawks could be fined by NFL for players' PED use

Seattle has had six players suspended for PED violations since 2011. Cornerback Richard Sherman had his suspension overturned on appeal last season.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could careless and I didnt write the article but if you want to know I am sure you could find out. I clicked the link provided there but it didnt share the names but said there was 6 according to the link from the NFL home page

Seattle Seahawks could be fined by NFL for players' PED use

Seattle has had six players suspended for PED violations since 2011. Cornerback Richard Sherman had his suspension overturned on appeal last season.
I read what you posted. It did not name the six violators. I knew you couldn't do it cuz it was a BS article that you referenced.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read what you posted. It did not name the six violators. I knew you couldn't do it cuz it was a BS article that you referenced.

Oh ok so the link posted from the NFL website talking about the issue is BS then?

You get offended easy this thread is about the cowboys and because a word about the Seahawks with a similar situation was written in the article about the cowboys it got ya worked up?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank

Hank, you one of those hippie dope smokers?

Never been a hippie.

I fly under the radar.

I think obviousness is one of the things a lot of people dislike about the users of herb.

When you get a bunch of unwashed slobs gathering on a court house lawn to flout laws in the name of the cause. Not a single one anybody's mama would want brought home to her....

I would never be at that "gathering".

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be banned from the NFL. Same goes for A. Smith. I dont know if it me but these players get dumber and dumber.

Not jimmie rustling. You should listen to more of Richard Sherman off the field. He sounds pretty intelligent

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been a hippie.

I fly under the radar.

I think obviousness is one of the things a lot of people dislike about the users of herb.

When you get a bunch of unwashed slobs gathering on a court house lawn to flout laws in the name of the cause. Not a single one anybody's mama would want brought home to her....

I would never be at that "gathering".

I never touch the stuff. No need because i live a "calm, chill, laidback" lifestyle.

Except for computers not cooperating the way they should when I'm searching for ideas so I can draft a MOTHER FUCKING policy for hiring people with disabilities at the place where my summer job is.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never touch the stuff. No need because i live a "calm, chill, laidback" lifestyle.

Except for computers not cooperating the way they should when I'm searching for ideas so I can draft a MOTHER FUCKING policy for hiring people with disabilities at the place where my summer job is.

Legalization doesn't make use mandatory....