• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys' Randy Gregory flunks another drug test

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he will definitely get cut. Sad that weed ruined his career. I can't wait until the NFL enters the 21st century.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These tests must be incredibly difficult.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree with that. You think players would continue to fail drug tests if they weren't addicted to it?
Not saying its addictive to all, but it is addictive. Alcohol is addictive to some but not everyone who drinks become addicted.
If one CANNOT stop smoking knowing it will cost them their job, I'd say that person is addicted.
Gregory is 100% addicted to weed, you cannot argue this.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on buddy keep going, you can hit double digits.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His agent dropped him, and none of his friends can find him.

SUPPOSEDLY (I have no idea the truth of this) he is bi-polar or a manic depressive and weed calms him down.

NFL drug tests are not random. They actually have a calendar that tells you when they have them. He's failing them because he doesn't care enough to plan around them.

I don't think the issue for him is that he doesn't want to play football or make money......I think his issues are far deeper than that, and I hope he sincerely gets the REAL HELP he needs. Football isn't something he needs to be concerned with right now

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His agent dropped him, and none of his friends can find him.

SUPPOSEDLY (I have no idea the truth of this) he is bi-polar or a manic depressive and weed calms him down.

NFL drug tests are not random. They actually have a calendar that tells you when they have them. He's failing them because he doesn't care enough to plan around them.

I don't think the issue for him is that he doesn't want to play football or make money......I think his issues are far deeper than that, and I hope he sincerely gets the REAL HELP he needs. Football isn't something he needs to be concerned with right now

Lots of folks with "mental issues"don't like what the big pharma drugs do to them . My niece is ADHD and dyslexic the drugs prescribed to her make her worse with the side effects she is now taking a herbal remedy that works and does not make her all "drugged out"

I feel for Randy and hope he finds the relief he needs