• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys' Future > Your Team's Future

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad franchises like the Rams, Bucs, Ravens, Colts and Aints have all won more Super Bowls since the 1996 season than the Cowpies.

They're one and done like the Kentucky freshmen.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean. We are 1-0 in 2017 and you guys are 0-2. I couldn't handle going 13-3 with the 1 seed twice recently and blowing it both times.

Good thing you don't have to worry about going 13-3 and having the #1 seed anytime soon. Taint happening!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
l3vRfNKgv3LkGIoM0.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of all the Seahawks threads boasting a future dynasty after Russell Wilson's first year...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean. We are 1-0 in 2017 and you guys are 0-2. I couldn't handle going 13-3 with the 1 seed twice recently and blowing it both times.

Luckily for you I don't think going 13-3 is going to be an issue for the Eagles for quite some time...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny Thread

But doesn't work like this in the NFL like it does in baseball

Window closes quickly in the NFL, and odds are stacked against the Cowboys that they will have a full season of good health like they did this season....Soooooo many factors contribute to a season going awry.....Zeke could go down Week one next season, and the whole season goes up in flames

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas will be in the SB next year.

Assuming they stay healthy, this team is YOUNG and talented. Granted, they need a pass rush......but that's fixable.

We know what we have now. A young, DOMINANT OL......a great RB, and QB......good WRs. All we need is an edge rusher or two, maybe another speed LB.

You guys can make jokes, but this team is undoubtedly set up for the long run to be successful. Dallas is in prime position here.

No

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny Thread

Window closes quickly in the NFL, and odds are stacked against the Cowboys that they will have a full season of good health like they did this season....Soooooo many factors contribute to a season going awry.....Zeke could go down Week one next season, and the whole season goes up in flames

Full season of good health? You're joking right? Deke and Dak are about the only ones that stayed healthy all year. Sean Lee too, as well as Martin and Frederick. After that, not so much. Dez missed time, Tyron missed time, our starting LG lost for the season, two starting CB's missing solid time, already questionable defensive line all missed games, and then pile suspensions on top of that.

This was not a healthy year for Dallas. Sure our staring QB and RB didn't miss games for injury but that doesn't mean we had a healthy year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full season of good health? You're joking right? Deke and Dak are about the only ones that stayed healthy all year. Sean Lee too, as well as Martin and Frederick. After that, not so much. Dez missed time, Tyron missed time, our starting LG lost for the season, two starting CB's missing solid time, already questionable defensive line all missed games, and then pile suspensions on top of that.

This was not a healthy year for Dallas. Sure our staring QB and RB didn't miss games for injury but that doesn't mean we had a healthy year.

Yes it was, for the most part the most important parts on that team stood healthy.......The Oline, Dak and Zeke.....Sean Lee missing time is expected every season.....This was the season, Homefield throughout....if they couldn't pull it off this season, its impossible to predict that it will happen next season or any other........A lot of teams will improve, not just Dallas........Maybe next season, they have to go INTO Seattle or INTO Green Bay, or INTO Atlanta, or any other team that emerges that we aren't thinking about

I don't eliminate their chances of winning it all next season, I just don't give them a better chance than any other good teams......Aaron Rodgers will still be amazing next season.....Atlantas' offense should still be great, and their defense may continue to add pieces and make big strides....Maybe Seattle improves their offensive line, and Earl Thomas returns......A lot of things could happen

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna run a train on your team twice next year, book it. This team will be hungrier and gonna have our own little revenge tour next year.

Yeah ok, I heard this guarantee last week about Sundays' Packers game, about 85 times

You should probably get out of the prediction business

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny Thread

Full season of good health? They lost their #1 and #2 QBs, the Best OL in the game for a couple of games, their 2 best CBs for a while, Starting LG, #1 WR for a while, not really counting on Gregory or McClain but thinking Lawrence won't be suspended, their second round draft pick for the year, starting safety for a while, multiple DL, etc. I'm not proclaiming anything about future expectations because it's not on my radar at this point, but there were a lot of injuries this year. Think the Giants make the playoffs if Eli gets hurt???

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full season of good health? They lost their #1 and #2 QBs, the Best OL in the game for a couple of games, their 2 best CBs for a while, Starting LG, #1 WR for a while, not really counting on Gregory or McClain but thinking Lawrence won't be suspended, their second round draft pick for the year, starting safety for a while, multiple DL, etc. I'm not proclaiming anything about future expectations because it's not on my radar at this point, but there were a lot of injuries this year. Think the Giants make the playoffs if Eli gets hurt???

Losing their #1 QB was the best thing that ever happened to that team

Their best 2 CB's? Are we including the absolutely dreadful Mo Claiborne?

They drafted their 2nd round pick KNOWING he would miss the season

Every team deals with injuries, key guys that miss a game or 2....My point is that the Cowboys suffered no injuries that sidetracked their season......Like losing an Earl Thomas for the year......For the most part, and definitely at the most important part of the season, that team was a full go healthwise

Do you really think that next season, you will have better luck with injuries than they had this season?