• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cornerback Rankings

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:think: A guy who rates Culliver as the best corner in the league clearly has issues. And I'm the :loco2: one. Amazing!

Jenkins = Alex Smith (mediocre qb)
Culliver = Aaron Rodgers (best QB in the league)

Forget best CB in the league, because that's crazy. Who on this board has said or implied he's even one of the best CBs in the league?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:think: A guy who rates Culliver as the best corner in the league clearly has issues. And I'm the :loco2: one. Amazing!

Jenkins = Alex Smith (mediocre qb)
Culliver = Aaron Rodgers (best QB in the league)

Yeah, I said he's the best CB in the league with that analogy.

You did a great job of disputing it too. Your argument in a nutshell:

"I don't care if Culliver is performing better in nearly every measurable way, but Jenkins is having a better season."

Tell you what, because you tried to straw man my last comparison, we'll give you another one.

Dez Bryant is better than Percy Harvin. It doesn't matter that Harvin has more catches, more yards, more TDs, a better catch rate, more YAC and more first downs. Dez Bryant is better!!!!"

Tell ya what Bingo, why don't you explain to us why Jenkins is better.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Forget best CB in the league, because that's crazy. Who on this board has said or implied he's even one of the best CBs in the league?

Bingo's grasping at straws and has decided that because I made the Smith/Rodgers comparison that I was calling Cully the best CB in the league.

Of course, saying Janoris Jenkins at CB is on the same level of Alex Smith at QB this season is a huge slap in the face to Alex.

BTW Bingo, PFF does monthly "awards." One of their "awards" goes to the player from each conference who most deserved to be benched. Your winner in the NFC: Janoris Jenkins.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched much of Jenkins but from what I've seen of Culliver I've been impressed this season.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
culliver has great size/speed. those shifty wr's seem to be his downfall.