• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great season...great run...feels good to be on top..especially the first one...i hope you all celebrated last night and have the worst hangover ever...see you next year and the years to come...:suds:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drank a ton of water last night so mine isn't so bad. Thanks for stoppin by with the congrats dubs.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great season...great run...feels good to be on top..especially the first one...i hope you all celebrated last night and have the worst hangover ever...see you next year and the years to come...:suds:

Thanks for the post and yes, my head feels like it's going to explode today.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you sir! Feel's amazing… NFC West is gonna be nasty again next year no doubt…

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Seahawks from another 9ers fan. Look forward to some blood baths in the near future!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hey guys, didn't want to start another thread, just wanted to say congrats on the win. That was a hell of a performance. I also want to give props to Sherman. I read what he had to say about the niners, and it's pretty cool that with this huge rivalry, and Crabs not shaking his hand, he is still willing to give credit to us niners. Going to be some epic games the next few years. Hopefully I won't ever have this shit avi or sign again. Again congrats.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, didn't want to start another thread, just wanted to say congrats on the win. That was a hell of a performance. I also want to give props to Sherman. I read what he had to say about the niners, and it's pretty cool that with this huge rivalry, and Crabs not shaking his hand, he is still willing to give credit to us niners. Going to be some epic games the next few years. Hopefully I won't ever have this shit avi or sign again. Again congrats.

Thanks man… Hey we won the battle this year BUT the war will continue… No question these 2 franchises are gonna have the best rivalry in the NFL for a long time…