• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats, Seattle.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Thomas broke the record for receptions. I really despise the arguments that Denver didn't show up. Absolutely not the case. Our Defense was so dominant it just appeared they did not show up.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys. After a few days to think about the game, I've flushed out my thoughts a little more and spelled them out on the Broncos forum. You're welcome to read and comment as you see fit.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/denver-broncos/138315-thoughts-super-bowl.html#post4500802

Also, I thought you'd be amused. There is a woman who works in the building I work in. Yesterday I went down to her cubicle and her supervisor saw me coming and says, "oh, here he comes!" This woman jumped up and couldn't wait to start giving me the business. I laughed and said, "Calm down, I've had a few days to recover and am strong enough to take my lumps and that's exactly what I'm here for!" She ate me alive, but when she was finished she said, "Okay it's out of my system. We don't have to talk about it anymore."

Congrats on the win and a great season all around. I have always liked the Seahawks since they returned to the NFC, and have really wanted a Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl for a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing another one next year with a different result.

Go Broncos!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys. After a few days to think about the game, I've flushed out my thoughts a little more and spelled them out on the Broncos forum. You're welcome to read and comment as you see fit.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/denver-broncos/138315-thoughts-super-bowl.html#post4500802

Also, I thought you'd be amused. There is a woman who works in the building I work in. Yesterday I went down to her cubicle and her supervisor saw me coming and says, "oh, here he comes!" This woman jumped up and couldn't wait to start giving me the business. I laughed and said, "Calm down, I've had a few days to recover and am strong enough to take my lumps and that's exactly what I'm here for!" She ate me alive, but when she was finished she said, "Okay it's out of my system. We don't have to talk about it anymore."

Congrats on the win and a great season all around. I have always liked the Seahawks since they returned to the NFC, and have really wanted a Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl for a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing another one next year with a different result.

Go Broncos!

I know the draft hasn't happened yet and things change from year to year but I seriously don't see any AFC team at this point being better than you guy's are… New England, Pitt maybe could emerge because they were kinda hot ending the season… Colts possibly… I still see you guy's winning the AFC West pretty handily….

GoldenTate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats guys. The team with the better game won tonight.
The better overall team murdered the soft AFC team. Not just "tonight", but in the preseason and again in the regular season this coming year.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better overall team murdered the soft AFC team. Not just "tonight", but in the preseason and again in the regular season this coming year.

You will last long here. I swear.