• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats, Seattle.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats guys. The team with the better game won tonight.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You, I still find it hard to believe that they DOMINATED that much. So Happy.

Seahawksgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I firmly believe Denver played so poorly tonight because of our defense, and no one will convince me othewise. They played to such a level tonight in all 3 phases. But the defense was lights now, and I think they surprised Denver with their speed and their hard hitting.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I firmly believe Denver played so poorly tonight because of our defense, and no one will convince me othewise. They played to such a level tonight in all 3 phases. But the defense was lights now, and I think they surprised Denver with their speed and their hard hitting.

Exactly. They got a taste in the pre-season, but we unleashed it on them today and then hit the big red button on the nuclear option and he took it to the house for his only kickoff return of the game.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

After watching that game I'm convinced as well that Denver didnt' just play a 'bad game'. Their 'bad game' was forced by our defense and Denver didn't have a chance.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watched Denver dismantle NE, I was a little worried. Manning would literally get rid of the ball before 2 seconds. I knew our guys would bump them at the line, but who knew he was going to have to hold onto the ball as long as he did.

When they went 3 and out on their 2nd possession and he had a hard time finding open recievers, I had a feeling we were going to just keep hammering them. I knew the Broncos would make some adjustments, but that can only take you so far.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

After watching that game I'm convinced as well that Denver didnt' just play a 'bad game'. Their 'bad game' was forced by our defense and Denver didn't have a chance.

The problem that Denver ran into is that their entire offense is based on ideas that play directly into the Seahawks strengths. There isn't anything their offense does that the Seattle D wasn't built exactly to stop that, and they just couldn't change who they were.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I posted on your boards yesterday, I thought I would also come over and add my congratulations. Your team kicked our ass. It will be a pretty painful few days for us Broncos fans but I suppose we'll move on. Getting to the Super Bowl and losing is almost more gut-wrenching than not getting there at all.

Anyway, the Seahawks are a great team and deserved every ounce of that victory. Congrats to all and I hope you enjoy your win for many days to come.

MH64

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you factor in just how great the Denver offense was statistically this season, I personally believe (jeeze, I sound like Miss Teen South Carolina saying that) this was the single most impressive defensive performance in the history of the Super Bowl.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few Superbowl teams would have beaten that Seahawks team last evening. What a complete team effort from both sides of the line.

Congratulations you guys.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I posted on your boards yesterday, I thought I would also come over and add my congratulations. Your team kicked our ass. It will be a pretty painful few days for us Broncos fans but I suppose we'll move on. Getting to the Super Bowl and losing is almost more gut-wrenching than not getting there at all.

Anyway, the Seahawks are a great team and deserved every ounce of that victory. Congrats to all and I hope you enjoy your win for many days to come.

MH64

No reason there cant be a rematch next year...thanks.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was serious beat down, and I'm saying that with the utmost respect, if you guys want to start the debate of the greatest defense for a season in the NFL go right ahead, they will/should be mentioned in the top 3 , no questions asked...

Congrads, and good luck next year, you got the bullseye now.......

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Seahawks... I thought it would be good game beforehand, obviously was not even close.

Peyton has to feel comfortable in the pocket for Denver's offense to click and that just did not happen at all in the 1st half. The opening kickoff return for 2nd half was the nail in the coffin, there was no chance after that for even a miracle comeback.

Seattle's defense even outscored the Broncos 9-8.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MH64

Yah, MH pretty much took the words out my mouth.

You guys straight laid the wood on us from start to finish, and we shot ourselves in the foot more times than I could count. That Seattle defense is off the charts, but we easily played our worst, if not, 2nd worst game of the year. Wilson played great. I was really impressed with him.

Congrats. There is no question Seattle deserves to be champs.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, MH pretty much took the words out my mouth.

You guys straight laid the wood on us from start to finish, and we shot ourselves in the foot more times than I could count. That Seattle defense is off the charts, but we easily played our worst, if not, 2nd worst game of the year. Wilson played great. I was really impressed with him.

Congrats. There is no question Seattle deserves to be champs.

Thanks man, and congrats on a great season to you. I know you guys are stinging today but a conference champion banner in your stadium is nothing to scoff at.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MH64

Hey thanks for that… And trust me I know the pain.. At least you can say it was fair and square and the teams decided it… In 2005 I didn't know what to take from that… HORRIBLE feeling… But hey man your Broncos are a fine team and if it helps a little I was rooting for them in 1998 vs the Packers when you guy's secured your first title.. Still one of my favorite Superbowl's seeing Elway and the Broncos finally get there's….. Thanks for the class man…

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning broke the record for completions in a Super Bowl yesterday. Don't let anyone tell you that he 'choked'. They just couldn't handle our D. Denver's receivers got crazy yards after the catch this year but they weren't gonna do that against us!