• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Conference Semifinals: 1) Denver Nuggets vs. 4) Phoenix Suns

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid got the MVP but @fightinfunbags is still after Jokic.
I have to say he has a point about putting hands on a fan. The league is going to say that as an owner he was out of line, you can bet they aren’t suspending Jokic. Past precedent is pretty cut and dried though.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both will be fined and they will move on.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say he has a point about putting hands on a fan. The league is going to say that as an owner he was out of line, you can bet they aren’t suspending Jokic. Past precedent is pretty cut and dried though.
He thinks that no one else can be objective. He assumes everyone is the same fan boi he is.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really.

Remember, when Draymond got suspended the league said that past behavior is of part what they consider.

That should help Jokic.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

Remember, when Draymond got suspended the league said that past behavior is of part what they consider.

That should help Jokic.
Dray didn’t put hands on a spectator.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The spectator contacted Jokic first.
1. That’s not true. Ishkabbible or whatever the fuck his name is was holding the ball (shouldn’t have and that should be part of why he’s fined) and Jokic contacts him to take the ball away. He doesn’t contact Jokic first. That’s not true. Just because someone thinks Jokic has a legit gripe over the ball he can’t go and contact a spectator and take it away from him. That’s what officials do.
2. Either way, who did what first doesn’t matter if we look at past precedent for this stuff. But the point you make is what the league will cite when they puss out and opt not to suspend him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. That’s not true. Ishkabbible or whatever the fuck his name is was holding the ball (shouldn’t have and that should be part of why he’s fined) and Jokic contacts him to take the ball away. He doesn’t contact Jokic first. That’s not true. Just because someone thinks Jokic has a legit gripe over the ball he can’t go and contact a spectator and take it away from him. That’s what officials do.
2. Either way, who did what first doesn’t matter if we look at past precedent for this stuff. But the point you make is what the league will cite when they puss out and opt not to suspend him.

lol

You're the only one saying it's not true. Every sports talk show I've seen/heard this morning is talking about this and they and anyone they're interviewing is saying Ishiba contacted Joker first.

Who did what first does matter, especially when it's an owner.

Your ridiculous hate boner for Jokic is blinding you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You're the only one saying it's not true. Every sports talk show I've seen/heard this morning is talking about this and they and anyone they're interviewing is saying Ishiba contacted Joker first.
I really don’t care. I’ve watched the video myself. When have I ever allowed talking heads to dictate my opinion?
Who did what first does matter, especially when it's an owner.
No…it doesn’t. Jokic isn’t allowed to put hands on a fan. Period. This has always resulted in suspension.
Your ridiculous hate boner for Jokic is blinding you.
I have no impact on whether he plays or doesn’t play. I’ve also said about 5 times the NBA will puss out and he will play. I would be saying the same shit if Embiid put hands on a fan. I also was in the thread the night Embiid kicks Claxton and said that should have been flagrant 2 and an ejection. You’ve got the wrong guy. This is a comment for guys who don’t know ball and are just fan bois like @DJ

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ishkabbible says there shouldn’t be a suspension.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No…it doesn’t. Jokic isn’t allowed to put hands on a fan. Period. This has always resulted in suspension.

And fans/owners aren't allowed to touch players. This has always resulted in an ejection. Until yesterday.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fans/owners aren't allowed to touch players. This has always resulted in an ejection. Until yesterday.
I don’t disagree. Ishkabbible should be fined and he should be relegated to the suites for the rest of the playoffs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter and Gordon are a joke man

I give KCP a pass because he is who he is but those 2? You got to give me close to 35 per game between the 2 of you
Never been a fan of Gordon. Role players seem to always play better at home. Denver still played two close games on the road with DBook and KD playing ridiculous and very efficient. Forcing the ball out of their hands but not enough, role players hitting shots. Ross hit two deep 3's...he isn't a very good 3 pt shooter. I give more credit to PHX. Should be a long series

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t disagree. Ishkabbible should be fined and he should be relegated to the suites for the rest of the playoffs.

So in your words, Joker should be suspended, because pushing fans is always a suspension, and yet you have no argument against why the owner wasn’t ejected when that’s always what happens when fans interfere with players.

You’re arguing Jokic should be suspended because that’s the rule and yet you’re clearly ignoring that the NBA ignored it’s own rules when they didn’t eject Ishbia last night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see if the league has the balls to follow their precedent. I don’t think they will based upon how important Jokic is to the Nuggets.
If he gets suspended for that there is a serious problem. If that wasn't the owner of the Suns, he is tossed. I would serious question the NBA and the commissioner if he is suspended