• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Conference Semifinals: 1) Denver Nuggets vs. 4) Phoenix Suns

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets suspended for that there is a serious problem. If that wasn't the owner of the Suns, he is tossed. I would serious question the NBA and the commissioner if he is suspended
Make no mistake about it, this commissioner already deserves a lot of questioning.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your words, Joker should be suspended, because pushing fans is always a suspension, and yet you have no argument against why the owner wasn’t ejected when that’s always what happens when fans interfere with players.

You’re arguing Jokic should be suspended because that’s the rule and yet you’re clearly ignoring that the NBA ignored it’s own rules when they didn’t eject Ishbia last night.
Why would I argue with something someone said that I agree with?!?!? The owner should have been ejected. Going forward he should be fined and he shouldn’t be allowed to sit court side. You’re as useless as Gordon and Porter on the road in a playoff game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets suspended for that there is a serious problem. If that wasn't the owner of the Suns, he is tossed. I would serious question the NBA and the commissioner if he is suspended
Player puts hands on a spectator it’s always a suspension. I’m good with you saying that precedent should be thrown out and a special exception should be made but for decades this has been the rule. You put hands on a fan you get a suspension.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically he didn't. It was a light forearm
Bwahahaha! First he goes and takes the basketball from him. Then he pushes him in what follows. It’s the official’s job to go and retrieve that ball and this situation shows exactly why that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should take the mvp trophy off his shelf and give it to the guy that earned it instead of suspending him.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha! First he goes and takes the basketball from him. Then he pushes him in what follows. It’s the official’s job to go and retrieve that ball and this situation shows exactly why that’s the way it’s supposed to be.
You’re just jealous because Ishbia flopped better than Embiid normally does.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re just jealous because Ishbia flopped better than Embiid normally does.
You’re just talking out your ass because when someone like me talks about the precedent set by the league, you’re in the dark with no experience and nothing to say either way because you’re a front runner who just got here. This time last year you were a “die hard” hockey fan because the Avs were worthy of your front running.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s correct.

Don’t insert yourself into the narrative if you are a owner, fan, team executive or family member.

Jokic should be fined, not suspended.
Ok. Just tell me why in this case precedent shouldn’t be followed. You know and I know that when a player puts hands on a fan that’s an automatic suspension, no questions asked.

Maybe I’m in the dark. Do we have past situations where a player puts hands on a spectator and doesn’t get suspended?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Just tell me why in this case precedent shouldn’t be followed. You know and I know that when a player puts hands on a fan that’s an automatic suspension, no questions asked.

Maybe I’m in the dark. Do we have past situations where a player puts hands on a spectator and doesn’t get suspended?
Just my opinion but any precedent is out the window when the owner wasn’t treated like a fan would have been.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion but any precedent is out the window when the owner wasn’t treated like a fan would have been.
Fair enough. I may disagree but at least you’ve provided a reason for why the precedent shouldn’t be followed.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re just talking out your ass because when someone like me talks about the precedent set by the league, you’re in the dark with no experience and nothing to say either way because you’re a front runner who just got here. This time last year you were a “die hard” hockey fan because the Avs were worthy of your front running.
I’ve had the Avs in my profile ever since I joined this site 9 years ago. But you just popping up during the pandemic might not know that so I forgive you.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve had the Avs in my profile ever since I joined this site 9 years ago. But you just popping up during the pandemic might not know that so I forgive you.
IIRC, you came here like I did--during the post-KFFL migration.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I may disagree but at least you’ve provided a reason for why the precedent shouldn’t be followed.
If they aren't gonna follow it with the spectator no need to with the player. Discretion is generally a mature way to handle things that come up, consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, etc. Basically not everything is some rigid legal stricture that has to be followed exactly no matter the circumstances.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they aren't gonna follow it with the spectator no need to with the player. Discretion is generally a mature way to handle things that come up, consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, etc. Basically not everything is some rigid legal stricture that has to be followed exactly no matter the circumstances.
Damn! Even stole my Emerson quote. I’m good as long we are all on the same page. The precedent has been set that this is a suspension but the precedent won’t be followed.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Even stole my Emerson quote. I’m good as long we are all on the same page. The precedent has been set that this is a suspension but the precedent won’t be followed.
Like I said, discretion can be applied to precedent, this isn't a court of law. And they broke precedent with the fan not being ejected too.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, discretion can be applied to precedent, this isn't a court of law. And they broke precedent with the fan not being ejected too.
So we agree. When Jokic isn’t suspended today precedent will be broken.