• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Noah Brown Hopes To Emerge As No.2 Option
Washington Commanders wide receiver Noah Brown led all Washington wideouts …

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard vaguely about VR training, but it makes sense how it could help a person in real time

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pre draft notes from Daniel Jeramiha and his recount of Jayden’s use of VR and how he brings that technology to Washington (only a few clubs have this) is worth the listen alone.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that but by the time I realized it... it was too late to make a change. You can get to what I wanted all to see by clicking on the following: (the third link in my original post.) Again apologies!

GET UP | Joe Burrow is NOT same level top-tier QB like Jalen Hurts - Dan Orlovsky on NFL Week 4

Burrow is a top 3, top 4 QB. Blaming Burrow was a bad take.

As far as Higgins, if I'm the Bengals and faced with a choice, I'm choosing Chase. I'm actually kind of puzzled they've let it get to this point.

I think the national media has bought into Jayden. Remember, JP Finlay was preaching patience until we "know what we have." It's still early, but I'm fairly confident we didn't miss.

I think the Bengals would have to bottom out for them to even consider moving Tee. Looking at their schedule, the Bengals have a good chance to jump right back into the playoff race over the next month and a half.

I'll definitely be rooting against Cincy moving forward in the hopes that a fire sale takes place. Waiting until FA is a gamble. Guys like Aiyuk and Higgins don't usually make it to FA, so if they want Higgins, they may want to be proactive.

I'd do a #2 and a future 4. Higgins isn't elite, but would make our offense elite. Nice find Sty.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI.......the Eagles gave us the Dolphins 3rd, not their own. Might want to keep an eye on them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as Higgins, if I'm the Bengals and faced with a choice, I'm choosing Chase. I'm actually kind of puzzled they've let it get to this point.

I think the national media has bought into Jayden. Remember, JP Finlay was preaching patience until we "know what we have." It's still early, but I'm fairly confident we didn't miss.

I think the Bengals would have to bottom out for them to even consider moving Tee. Looking at their schedule, the Bengals have a good chance to jump right back into the playoff race over the next month and a half.

I'll definitely be rooting against Cincy moving forward in the hopes that a fire sale takes place. Waiting until FA is a gamble. Guys like Aiyuk and Higgins don't usually make it to FA, so if they want Higgins, they may want to be proactive.

I'd do a #2 and a future 4. Higgins isn't elite, but would make our offense elite. Nice find Sty.
or we can wait and save the resources and sign him or his equal next year as a FA

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you! But one quick question, is Olovsky right? If the Bengals go to 0-4 (they play the Panthers) are they playoff done? I don't know about that because they seem to always start slow... never 0-4 though!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or we can wait and save the resources and sign him or his equal next year as a FA
I don't think he has an equal in next year's class. Does anyone really want Diggs in their locker room? I hear ya though. I posted yesterday that corner and edge have jumped wr as far as need. I just have a feeling if it's clear the Bengals are taking offers he won't make it to FA.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you! But one quick question, is Olovsky right? If the Bengals go to 0-4 (they play the Panthers) are they playoff done? I don't know about that because they seem to always start slow... never 0-4 though!
See that's where me and Dan part ways. I think the Bengals beat the Panthers. They have NYG, CLE, and LV, but also have BLT twice and Philly.

It could get ugly for them or they could jump back into the race.

To answer your question directly, if they lose to the Panthers, I wouldn't say they were done, but the odds would be very very long.

Either way, it would probably be a deadline deal.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that's where me and Dan part ways. I think the Bengals beat the Panthers. They have NYG, CLE, and LV, but also have BLT twice and Philly.

It could get ugly for them or they could jump back into the race.

To answer your question directly, if they lose to the Panthers, I wouldn't say they were done, but the odds would be very very long.

Either way, it would probably be a deadline deal.
Good stuff...Thanks!