• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports, “The NFL concluded it’s investigation of former Jaguars kicker Brandon McManus and determined there was insufficient evidence to support a finding that a violation of the personal conduct policy occurred.”
McManus was under investigation for an alleged sexual assault that took place on a plane back in 2023. The veteran kicker was released by the Commanders, who signed him earlier in the offseason after the allegations surfaced, but he’s now free to sign with any team with the league’s investigation now concluded. McManus converted 30-of-37 field goal attempts (81.1 percent) in 2023, his only season with the Jaguars, and has converted 81.4 percent of his attempts for his career. With plenty of kicker-needy teams out there, it wouldn’t be surprising of McManus found a new home in the near future.
A man falsely accused and paying the price because the woke media and NFL jumped the gun and convicted him before due process! If I am here I sue the nfl to recoup lost wages and the woman should be jailed immediately after a fair trial

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man falsely accused and paying the price because the woke media and NFL jumped the gun and convicted him before due process! If I am here I sue the nfl to recoup lost wages and the woman should be jailed immediately after a fair trial

agree 100%