• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the next two and he's definitely the leader in the clubhouse. I hate all this praise. I hope they are locked in for Sunday.
I agree about "all that praise." The kid is playing great. If the keeps his humility and work ethic I think he will be fine. We all need to give Josh, AP, DQ and Kliff credit and many others. The line has played better than anyone thought. It sure helps when you have a good QB. :D

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about "all that praise." The kid is playing great. If the keeps his humility and work ethic I think he will be fine. We all need to give Josh, AP, DQ and Kliff credit and many others. The line has played better than anyone thought. It sure helps when you have a good QB. :D
despite the wins,I think playoffs are a stretch.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. I actually feel Jayden has a good head on his shoulders and just has that rare Mamba Mentality.

Supposedly it was getting close to curfew time in Arizona and they were kinda doing a head count, they found Jayden and the QBs looking at film.

It's the rest of the team I'm worried about.

The line and the running game have been unbelievable.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A positive is that attitude typically trickles down from the head guy. You've got AP, DQ and Jayden leading the pack.
Each week I feel like I see a little more confidence. It is so refreshing feeling like you are in almost every game. The next few weeks will give us a better clue.

Last night I was looking at Yahoo Sports and they had a way to early draft prediction. I normally don't look at those kinds of things this time of year but I wondered where they had the Skins picking. They had them picking 25th. Only 8 teams better than them. Interesting, I am not betting on that but there is that praise thing again. There pick for us was Benjamin Morrison who's dad played safety for Washington for a few years.

Now I was curious so I went to Walters Football and they have Washington pickng 24th. Both seem high to me but one can hope.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those draft sites go by current records, not their actual playoff predictions.

3-1 should be around 6th best in the league…

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT!

On the Junkies this morning Eric Bickel who broke that Adam Peters told Aiyuk that Jayden was a 5th round draft choice and that he needed to go back to school, and was proven right, dropped another bomb today.

He's heard that the Skins are interested in trading for Tyreek Hill. Somebody's mom or something like that. Apologies. Might want to go stream this morning's show.