• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sad part is Sgt, is that I travel a lot for what I do, and Baltimore is one of the cities I sometimes have to go and work, and it is in fact a complete crap hole.

When we have a project there we actually have to hire armed security to stay on the ground near our equipment. It's one of only a short list of cities were that is necessary for us.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad part is Sgt, is that I travel a lot for what I do, and Baltimore is one of the cities I sometimes have to go and work, and it is in fact a complete crap hole.

When we have a project there we actually have to hire armed security to stay on the ground near our equipment. It's one of only a short list of cities were that is necessary for us.

What about South Providence or South Boston?

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
314-lol-whats-going-on-in-this-thread.png

Entertainment!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were aquitted, not found to be self defense. You are a complete idiot.

And Ray was convicted of obstruction of justice in a murder investigation. And you are still an idiot.

And lets not forget Mr. Suggs love of using bleach on family members. :pound:

And now the teams security chief is in trouble. You know the guy that helped in trying to brush the Ray Rice thing under the rug so he could still play.:pound:

You are not only an idiot, but obviously a stupid liar to boot.....And talk about a crap hole, Hernandez was so bored in that Hee Haw outhouse that he went to murdering people....I guess they needed some security there huh.....
Read it and go play in the traffic, if there is any after 5pm in Popeye land, where r*pe is it's crime of choice....

Here are five common misconceptions about the murder case involving Ray Lewis:
1. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Ray Lewis was an eventual witness in a murder case. He was charged with the murder of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar along with his two companions Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting. The murder charges stemmed from a vicious fight in Atlanta streets following a Super Bowl Party in "2000. Eventually, the case ended with the defendants acquitted for reasons of self defense. In the eyes of the court, no murder took place."

2. Ray Lewis' friends went to jail to protect him. This is in a lot of blogs and opinion pieces. It's just not true. No one in this case went to jail.
3. Ray Lewis refused to testify against his friends in the murder trial. It's the opposite. Ray Lewis started the trial at the table with Oakley and Sweeting. He flipped, pleading down to an obstruction of justice charge in exchange for testimony. Lewis was the state's star witness. Some sources say the three men were no longer friends because of the alleged betrayal. Ironically, the only person to serve any sentence in this case at all was Lewis. Had he not flipped, he likely would have walked away with the same acquittal as the other defendants.
4. The murders were never solved. This is written a lot, along with something to the effect that no other suspects were ever arrested. It doesn't seem to be in dispute that Oakley and Sweeting killed Baker and Lollar. The jury found that it was self defense after only a few hours of deliberation.
5. Ray Lewis is a murderer. Ray wasn't involved in the fight that killed the two men. His companions were. Lewis wanted no part of the fight, but not for some moral or noble reason. He wanted to avoid the conflict because he was concerned it might hurt his NFL career. Throughout the process, Lewis seemed consumed with protecting his then burgeoning NFL superstar status. He made them promise silence in the limo afterward and lied to police the morning after. He flipped on his buddies to avoid scrutiny.
© 2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

61e790ae-21d8-4297-b931-820f5e2bddce_zpsb3ff37eb.jpg
Oh, and you are convicted CHEATERS !!!!
:lalala:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not only an idiot, but obviously a stupid liar to boot.....And talk about a crap hole, Hernandez was so bored in that Hee Haw outhouse that he went to murdering people....I guess they needed some security there huh.....
Read it and go play in the traffic, if there is any after 5pm in Popeye land, where r*pe is it's crime of choice....

Here are five common misconceptions about the murder case involving Ray Lewis:
1. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Ray Lewis was an eventual witness in a murder case. He was charged with the murder of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar along with his two companions Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting. The murder charges stemmed from a vicious fight in Atlanta streets following a Super Bowl Party in "2000. Eventually, the case ended with the defendants acquitted for reasons of self defense. In the eyes of the court, no murder took place."

2. Ray Lewis' friends went to jail to protect him. This is in a lot of blogs and opinion pieces. It's just not true. No one in this case went to jail.
3. Ray Lewis refused to testify against his friends in the murder trial. It's the opposite. Ray Lewis started the trial at the table with Oakley and Sweeting. He flipped, pleading down to an obstruction of justice charge in exchange for testimony. Lewis was the state's star witness. Some sources say the three men were no longer friends because of the alleged betrayal. Ironically, the only person to serve any sentence in this case at all was Lewis. Had he not flipped, he likely would have walked away with the same acquittal as the other defendants.
4. The murders were never solved. This is written a lot, along with something to the effect that no other suspects were ever arrested. It doesn't seem to be in dispute that Oakley and Sweeting killed Baker and Lollar. The jury found that it was self defense after only a few hours of deliberation.
5. Ray Lewis is a murderer. Ray wasn't involved in the fight that killed the two men. His companions were. Lewis wanted no part of the fight, but not for some moral or noble reason. He wanted to avoid the conflict because he was concerned it might hurt his NFL career. Throughout the process, Lewis seemed consumed with protecting his then burgeoning NFL superstar status. He made them promise silence in the limo afterward and lied to police the morning after. He flipped on his buddies to avoid scrutiny.
© 2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

61e790ae-21d8-4297-b931-820f5e2bddce_zpsb3ff37eb.jpg
Oh, and you are convicted CHEATERS !!!!
:lalala:

LMAO oh this is just rich.

1. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Being present during the murder makes him involved. I know the education system in Baltimore sucks to high heaven, but do you expect me to believe that avg. reading comprehension for someone from that area is that poor?:pound:

2. Never suggesting anything of the sort, so what's your point? :pound:

3. Exactlly what I have said. You suck at this. :pound:

4. - A. The murders were solved in the sense that it was one of the three and likely Sweeting that did the stabbing.

4. - B. The jury found no such thing. They aquitted. They don't give a ruling beyond guilty or aquittal. You're knowledge of the system is comical. :pound:

5. We don't actually know exactly what Ray's involvement was. He has yet to come fully clean on what happened. What we do know is that Ray tried to cover up a double murder. That alone should have precluded him from ever playing in the NFL again. (Not in Baltimore, one of the murder capitals of the US. In Baltimore it gets you a statue.) You really suck at this and clearly are not well read on the case.:pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO oh this is just rich.

1. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Being present during the murder makes him involved. I know the education system in Baltimore sucks to high heaven, but do you expect me to believe that avg. reading comprehension for someone from that area is that poor?

2. Never suggesting anything of the sort, so what's your point?

3. Exactlly what I have said. You suck at this.

4. - A. The murders were solved in the sense that it was one of the three and likely Sweeting that did the stabbing.

4. - B. The jury found no such thing. They aquitted. They don't give a ruling beyond guilty or aquittal. You're knowledge of the system is comical.

5. We don't actually know exactly what Ray's involvement was. He has yet to come fully clean on what happened. What we do know is that Ray tried to cover up a double murder. That alone should have precluded him from ever playing in the NFL again. (Not in Baltimore, one of the murder capitals of the US. In Baltimore it gets you a statue.) You really suck at this and clearly are not well read on the case.

You must be a pregnant woman, you just do not need a reason at all to cry non stop.....
Watch out, your water is about to break !!!!!!!!

temp5lewisstatue--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_zpsmy6fnhkz.jpg

And he did it without Cheating......
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be a pregnant woman, you just do not need a reason at all to cry non stop.....
Watch out, your water is about to break !!!!!!!!

temp5lewisstatue--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_zpsmy6fnhkz.jpg

And he did it without Cheating......
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Don't be sure that he did. :pound:

And no matter how much you whine he will always be a lesser player than Brady, and more importantly a lesser man than Brady. Facts you'll never be able to change.:yahoo:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've written at least 100 times.........

There are people on these boards who so hate the New England Patriots that no matter what is true, they will continue to believe what makes them feel best. All of the facts and truths don't matter, they so hate the Pats, that they believe the people who report the truth are liars.

When their teams play the Patriots and lose, the Patriots have to have done something illegal to beat them.

Trying to have an intelligent sports conversation is more difficult and painful than a root canal without anesthetic.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Things that are complete bullshit" for 500, Alex

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've written at least 100 times.........

There are people on these boards who so hate the New England Patriots that no matter what is true, they will continue to believe what makes them feel best. All of the facts and truths don't matter, they so hate the Pats, that they believe the people who report the truth are liars.

When their teams play the Patriots and lose, the Patriots have to have done something illegal to beat them.

Trying to have an intelligent sports conversation is more difficult and painful than a root canal without anesthetic.

It was like this on ESPN too lol

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be sure that he did. :pound:

And no matter how much you whine he will always be a lesser player than Brady, and more importantly a lesser man than Brady. Facts you'll never be able to change.:yahoo:

Spits coffee out nose and ROTFL......
You think this guy is more of a man than Ray ???????
bradyslide_zps993f78e5.jpg

Ray responds....
untitledrayandedtaunt-1.jpg

Get one of these before you approach an icon, Peon !!
temp090414_RayLewis_StatueUnveiling_SH2_5231_Resize40--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_zps8z10ajuc.jpg

Nuff said !!!! :pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spits coffee out nose and ROTFL......
You think this guy is more of a man than Ray ???????
bradyslide_zps993f78e5.jpg

Ray responds....
untitledrayandedtaunt-1.jpg

Get one of these before you approach an icon, Peon !!
temp090414_RayLewis_StatueUnveiling_SH2_5231_Resize40--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_zps8z10ajuc.jpg

Nuff said !!!! :pound:

Will Suggs statue be featuring him pouring bleach on his gal?:pound:

How many baby mommas does Ray have now?:yahoo:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Suggs statue be featuring him pouring bleach on his gal?

How many baby mommas does Ray have now?

Well Rev Al, maybe you could clue us all in on the rest of the White Throne Judgement board, since you are on it already.....
Please tell us what it's like flying around on those angel wings of yours....:L
But you might want to warn this guy with his hooker that he's in trouble though,
th
:pound:
And this guy,
Man who plays Pats mascot arrested in prostitution sting

Posted by NBC Sports

A man who plays New England’s professional football mascot has been arrested for soliciting someone to pat his patriot. 47-year-old Robert Sormanti

Wonder where he learned that from ??:rollseyes:....Hey, maybe the Colts and Ravens set them up, huh ?

Some real men of integrity on that team !!!!!!!!!!:pound:
Take a close look at a real Champion, jr...
temp090414_RayLewis_StatueUnveiling_SH1_5833_Resize32--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_zpsnj5xfvml.jpg