• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be the dumbest poster on here, you hang yourself with your own words, you idiot.
You went back to 2000 for your jilted woman rant about Ray and a murder that he didn't do, and then critic me for an 2009 for your mascot that was busted for prostitution involvement....Brilliant !!!!! :pound:
What a Buffoon.....:clap:

thCAND147I_zps2ff04b6b.jpg

Says the moron who's entire response is based on poor reading comprehension skills. Might fine education system they have there in Baltimore. :pound::pound:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the moron who's entire response is based on poor reading comprehension skills. Might fine education system they have there in Baltimore. :pound::pound:

From a chump who can't even put a proper sentence together, that is as hilarious as a fan of the most known cheaters in the NFL, calling other teams/players unethical.....
You must be a comedian or else just plain stupid.....
You start a thread on a totally bazaar accusation with zero facts and then go off on a witch hunt....
While continuing to get schooled and stumbling over your own words, you should quit now little one...
You are embarrassing the real Pats fans on here that know how to have an opinion and put it into words that don't make them look like an idiot...
You have reached the end, Gomer....

poop-2.jpg

:doh::rollseyes::L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a chump who can't even put a proper sentence together, that is as hilarious as a fan of the most known cheaters in the NFL, calling other teams/players unethical.....
You must be a comedian or else just plain stupid.....
You start a thread on a totally bazaar accusation with zero facts and then go off on a witch hunt....
While continuing to get schooled and stumbling over your own words, you should quit now little one...
You are embarrassing the real Pats fans on here that know how to have an opinion and put it into words that don't make them look like an idiot...
You have reached the end, Gomer....

poop-2.jpg

:doh::rollseyes::L

Wrong yet again.:pound:

I absolutely love how butt hurt Ravens fans like yourself are.

Keep praying at the foot of the statue for the man that helped to obstruct a double murder investigation.:clap:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong yet again.:pound:

I absolutely love how butt hurt Ravens fans like yourself are.

Keep praying at the foot of the statue for the man that helped to obstruct a double murder investigation.:clap:

Well Doctor, Reverend, Judge, Creator of all stupidity and whatever else your demented fantasy mind thinks you are, look at this and eat your heart out, Skippy.....
temp090414_RayLewis_StatueUnveiling_SH2_5231_Resize40--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_zps8z10ajuc.jpg

Only Icons get one of these.....Cheaters just don't qualify !!!!!:whoo::dance::laugh:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note...thankfully Lance seems to be getting what's coming to him. Just the tip of the iceberg. That man will need a legal team for decades.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the latest news seems to be that Kensil personally messed around with the footballs at halftime.

Even if he meant well, he acted against league rules. And what experience does he have anyway in measuring football pressure accurately while letting out minimal amounts of air in the process?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the news is this was in the first half . if you think the pats guy would take the cheating on his on without direction from someone else you are crazy . like i have said all along the jackson ball was deflated so the colts didn't do it as some ass clowns would suggest .

maybe kraft needs to stand up and ask for the nfl to say sorry !!!!!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter’s report comes on the heels of an Outside The Lines report which fingered the Gillette Stadium officials’ locker room attendant for trying “to introduce an unapproved special teams football” to an official on the sideline. That football never made it into the game, but ESPN reports that the suspicious sideline activity triggered VP of game operations Mike Kensil to leave the press box at halftime to inspect the footballs himself.

Schefter noted on Wednesday that the ball which McNally handed to an official was actually given to McNally by another official.

What a mess.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole "Deflatgate" story is falling completely apart, almost by the minute that last few hours.

:pound:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter’s report comes on the heels of an Outside The Lines report which fingered the Gillette Stadium officials’ locker room attendant for trying “to introduce an unapproved special teams football” to an official on the sideline. That football never made it into the game, but ESPN reports that the suspicious sideline activity triggered VP of game operations Mike Kensil to leave the press box at halftime to inspect the footballs himself.

Schefter noted on Wednesday that the ball which McNally handed to an official was actually given to McNally by another official.

What a mess.

I'm watching You Herd Me with Colin Cowherd and on the bottom line is this.
"Patriots locker room attendant Jim McNally, who ESPN outside the lines sources say tried to introduce unapproved kicking ball into AFC title game, was handed ball by an NFL official, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports."

"According to source, the NFL official is alleged to have been selling for profit balls that had been targeted for charity. Once it was noticed a ball he removed was missing, he tried to replace the ball via McNally. Source says the official was fired for trying to profit from the balls, and that the exchange of footballs is confirmed on video that is in the hands of the investigators."

Sounds like a rogue NFL official. McNally did nothing wrong.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole "Deflatgate" story is falling completely apart, almost by the minute that last few hours.

:pound:

Well, there is one identifiable individual who seems to have tampered with the footballs in violation of the rules -- Kensil.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there is one identifiable individual who seems to have tampered with the footballs in violation of the rules -- Kensil.

That's what I'm hearing.

And if true it should be a termination when you combine it with the reporting that he has been on this for months.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL has anything, they need to step up and say something! I guess they are all over ESPN for saying a Ref did it, when it was actually someone who works for the NFL. ESPN has actually changed their story now. This whole thing is a mess and a joke now. The NFL is looking worse and worse the more they keep quiet. Clear NE and let this thing end.