• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand this is a message board and nobody knows who you are, but to not care one bit about how ignorant you sound baffles me. Seriously...show some self respect.

So your position is that if you follow the facts that's ignorant?

Two men were stabbed to death. Fact

Ray was present. Fact

Ray was wearing a white suit. Fact

Ray never turned the white suit over to police. Fact

Ray was convicted of obstruciton of justice in a double homicide. Fact

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your position is that if you follow the facts that's ignorant?

Two men were stabbed to death. Fact

Ray was present. Fact

Ray was wearing a white suit. Fact

Ray never turned the white suit over to police. Fact

Ray was convicted of obstruciton of justice in a double homicide. Fiction

FIFY

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong! The coroner begs to differ. There were two murders, of which Ray was present.

The suit would be used by a forensics investigator to determine a number of factors. One being the level of involvement by Ray.

I wonder if you even realize that you are indirectly championing two despicable human beings in your uneducated rants against Ray Lewis. Do you have any idea what the criminal backgrounds were of the two thugs who died that night? Numerous armed assaults, selling drugs to under-aged kids, etc.

BTW...there were around a hundred people present when those two thugs were killed.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he was convicted and punished as part of the double murder.

You can down play it all you want, what you can't change is that he was part of a double murder and has never come fully clean on what happened.

Where's the white suit Ray?

You know of all the Pats fans on here, you have to be the biggest dope of all....
Why don't you try thinking and maybe checking things out before you open your mouth and make such a fool of yourself ?
He pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice and got probation, and never had another incident in his career.....
And please explain why you are all up on Ray and a 15 yr old story when you are supposed to be discussing how the Ravens and Colts somehow set up that well known cheating team of yours....
Oh I get it, Ray Lewis planned it 15 yrs ago and Ray Rice got caught slapping his girlfriend for leaking the news and Jerry Rice and Cris Carter are trying to finish the job....
Oh, now that makes perfect sense, if you are cave bat !!:shortbus:

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the original topic of the thread -- it's become obvious that the Colts set up the Pats in a small way. It's also obvious that either they were stupid or else they set the Pats up in a big way. My current guess is that they were stupid.

Here's what I mean. It's common for a team to suspect cheating and complain to the NFL. Usually the NFL finds nothing. In most of the other cases, they find something minor, and quietly tell the offender to cut it out. Rarely there's something big enough to go public about.

The small set-up is that the Colts leaked such an investigation to the press, and blew up into a Big Media Deal.

The stupidity-or-big-set-up is that a ball that was in Colts' custody had pressure much different from other balls. If it got this way through normal football processes, the Colts were stupid to suggest otherwise. If it got this way through being tampered with -- well, then the Colts are the most plausible tamperers.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong,

Lewis was convicted of obstruction of justice. It's a fact not fiction.

And to this day he has still not come clean on everything that happened that night and the days that followed.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the original topic of the thread -- it's become obvious that the Colts set up the Pats in a small way. It's also obvious that either they were stupid or else they set the Pats up in a big way. My current guess is that they were stupid.

Here's what I mean. It's common for a team to suspect cheating and complain to the NFL. Usually the NFL finds nothing. In most of the other cases, they find something minor, and quietly tell the offender to cut it out. Rarely there's something big enough to go public about.

The small set-up is that the Colts leaked such an investigation to the press, and blew up into a Big Media Deal.

The stupidity-or-big-set-up is that a ball that was in Colts' custody had pressure much different from other balls. If it got this way through normal football processes, the Colts were stupid to suggest otherwise. If it got this way through being tampered with -- well, then the Colts are the most plausible tamperers.

Shhhhh, that doesn't fit the "cheater" narrative so many posters cling onto.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know of all the Pats fans on here, you have to be the biggest dope of all....
Why don't you try thinking and maybe checking things out before you open your mouth and make such a fool of yourself ?
He pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice and got probation, and never had another incident in his career.....
And please explain why you are all up on Ray and a 15 yr old story when you are supposed to be discussing how the Ravens and Colts somehow set up that well known cheating team of yours....
Oh I get it, Ray Lewis planned it 15 yrs ago and Ray Rice got caught slapping his girlfriend for leaking the news and Jerry Rice and Cris Carter are trying to finish the job....
Oh, now that makes perfect sense, if you are cave bat !!:shortbus:

And now your Chief of Security? :lol::lol:

Seems to be a culture within the org.:nod:

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong,

Lewis was convicted of obstruction of justice. It's a fact not fiction.

And to this day he has still not come clean on everything that happened that night and the days that followed.

Good to see that you're back pedaling on your murder theory. How long before you start back pedaling on this other allegation that the Raven's were involved in deflating the Patriots' footballs?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see that you're back pedaling on your murder theory. How long before you start back pedaling on this other allegation that the Raven's were involved in deflating the Patriots' footballs?

How did I back pedal anything? Is your reading comprehension that lacking?

Ray Lewis was involved in a double murder and convicted in that case involving said double murder.

And what's to back pedal on the Raven's potential involvement? There are reports out there leading back to the Ravens staff.

We shall see what took place when the investigation concludes.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee maybe if Ray is so innocent in the death of those two men he should turn in his nice clean white suit showing he had no involvement.

Where's the suit Ray?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now your Chief of Security? :lol::lol:

Seems to be a culture within the org.:nod:

That's even stupider than the rest of your rant....
Listen, they're playing your song;
:violin: "The idiot March"
images.jpg
:doh: :doh:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I back pedal anything? Is your reading comprehension that lacking?

Ray Lewis was involved in a double murder and convicted in that case involving said double murder.

And what's to back pedal on the Raven's potential involvement? There are reports out there leading back to the Ravens staff.

We shall see what took place when the investigation concludes.

Then WHY did neither of his friends spend a day in jail for it? They were acquitted on the grounds of self defense. There WAS NO MURDER.

Killing someone =/= murder

And obstruction of justice does not mean he was even directly involved with the killings. He tampered with evidence in an investigation, whether or not he was guilty of anything else is irrelevant.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then WHY did neither of his friends spend a day in jail for it? They were acquitted on the grounds of self defense. There WAS NO MURDER.

And obstruction of justice does not mean he was even directly involved with the killings. He tampered with evidence in an investigation, whether or not he was guilty of anything else is irrelevant.

Blue, you're gonna need pictures, a map and a therapist for that dude to understand it.....
His mind, small as it is, is locked down on Ray being a murderer....
Yet he doesn't consider BB a cheater even though he was caught in the act and punished....
Go figure !! :rollseyes:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that all happened today, no statue, no way. 15 years ago, things were different. Remember, Ray was fined 250,000 by the league.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And OJ didn't have anything to do with the murder in his situation either right?:pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that all happened today, no statue, no way. 15 years ago, things were different. Remember, Ray was fined 250,000 by the league.

Ok Einstein, if that is your measuring stick then BB should never get into the HOF because he was fined $500k for cheating in multiple games, and your oompa loompa owner was fined the same as Ray for allowing the cheating to go on.....
If you could borrow some honesty from someone and think, if it was Harbs that cheated and was caught like the Pats, you would want him banned from the league forever and you know it....
And your jealousy is showing over the statue that obviously Marsha Brady will never have because, well he's a cheater and a crybaby.....Like some of his fans .....Hello :rollseyes:

0804-tom-brady-practice-04-435x580_zpsc1b20d73.jpg
:pound:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we're talking about dead people. If Rice clocked Shanay back then it too would have likey glossed over in time. I ain't really joining the Ray Ray thing as much as pointing out the changing times.

...and hey, did you see that INT by Butler? Man that had to suck for you, huh?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we're talking about dead people. If Rice clocked Shanay back then it too would have likey glossed over in time. I ain't really joining the Ray Ray thing as much as pointing out the changing times.

...and hey, did you see that INT by Butler? Man that had to suck for you, huh?

And we have footage of the moments just prior to the pick.

MALCOM GO!

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator: