• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this jealousy coming from a team that supports real convicts and condones cheating. Too funny.

Henderson, a convicted burglar on a work release program from MCI-Norfolk at the time of the game, was released from prison a few years later and currently works in the construction business. When interviewed years later about the controversy surrounding the game, Henderson jokingly remarked, "What are they gonna do, throw me in jail?"
The Patriots would reach the playoffs, finishing 7th in the AFC (the normal playoff format was scrapped due to the player's strike), but the Dolphins would exact revenge, eliminating the Patriots by a score of 28-13, en route to the Dolphins' reaching the Super Bowl.
The following year, the NFL banned the use of snowplows on the field during a game. In a 2007 interview for an
NFL Network segment about the game, Shula recalled protesting the "unfair" act, to which Commissioner Pete Rozelle responded that, while he agreed wholeheartedly, without a rule explicitly barring such use of the plow, there was nothing he could do.[1]
The incident is commemorated with an interactive exhibit at the Hall at Patriot Place within the Patriots' current home, Gillette Stadium. The plow itself, a John Deere Model 314 tractor with sweeper attached, hangs from the ceiling at the exhibit.[2]

Stone houses, Stone houses. I wouldn't call the Ravens organization a paragon of virtue by any means.

Antler oil anyone? Good for me, good for you.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stone houses, Stone houses. I wouldn't call the Ravens organization a paragon of virtue by any means.

I guess you missed the point.

The Patriots have been celebrating a moment from their history were they cheated for the past 30+ years.

It's no wonder their fans (most of them) have no remorse when the team is busted doing something wrong because, to them, it's just second nature.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most people can make a distinction between an individual decision and an organizational philosophy.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed the point.

The Patriots have been celebrating a moment from their history were they cheated for the past 30+ years.

It's no wonder their fans (most of them) have no remorse when the team is busted doing something wrong because, to them, it's just second nature.

Dude you are a great fiction writer, any pieces on Amazon?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are a great fiction writer, any pieces on Amazon?

It isn't fiction. You're old enough to know better too.

snowplow-game_nfl_patriots2-dolphins0_dec-1982_foxborough-mass_mark-henderson_d.gif

Welcome to Patriots Country where cheating is a tradition!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

snowplow-game_nfl_patriots2-dolphins0_dec-1982_foxborough-mass_mark-henderson_d.gif

Didnt know snowplowing was cheating, thanks for the knowledge

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

.......hey bukkakki ,.........there were no written rules in place when the tractor came onto the field,.......your Baltimore colts could've done the same thing back in the day.....!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denial , deflection same old dog and pony show with you Money, get a new act ,cause nobody pays for same ole same ole acts

You seem to have me confused with the ones consistently using denial and deflection. Don't be mad at me...I'm just calling them (you) out on it. We are in 100% agreement about the "same ole, same ole".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......hey bukkakki ,.........there were no written rules in place when the tractor came onto the field,.......your Baltimore colts could've done the same thing back in the day.....!

Back in the day only thing Balt Colts plowed was their fans, taking off at night to Indy

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have me confused with the ones consistently using denial and deflection. Don't be mad at me...I'm just calling them (you) out on it. We are in 100% agreement about the "same ole, same ole".

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: = *(4-Lombardies)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have seen that in your last few posts. I haven' denied or deflected shit. Pats got caught with camera in 07 were punished and if they are found guilty, letthem get fines, drafts taken away etc. But I'm, not a hypocrite and take shots at other teams, just hypocrites like Rice, Carter and your boy Lewis. I never came on here to poke fun at Ngata with PED's recently etc etc. Show me where it was illegal to plow , but you guys can call it cheating or I'm in denial. Some guys or teams are just sharper I guess

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen that in your last few posts. I haven' denied or deflected shit. Pats got caught with camera in 07 were punished and if they are found guilty, letthem get fines, drafts taken away etc. But I'm, not a hypocrite and take shots at other teams, just hypocrites like Rice, Carter and your boy Lewis. I never came on here to poke fun at Ngata with PED's recently etc etc. Show me where it was illegal to plow , but you guys can call it cheating or I'm in denial. Some guys or teams are just sharper I guess

Yeah...that's it. Nobody is as sharp as the Patriots. :L

BTW..."my boy Lewis"??? I can't stand good ole Ray Ray...and I've said so numerous times on here.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another douche who claims ownership of accomplishments of others.

.......and you come across as a "pink-hat" ravens fan still basking in 2012,.......I bet you were just a blow-job in mommie's ((mOuth)) back in 2000....!?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......and you come across as a "pink-hat" ravens fan still basking in 2012,.......I bet you were just a blow-job in mommie's ((mOuth)) back in 2000....!?

I'll just let this stand on it's on as far as what you come across as.