• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice there aren't any Colts fans in here.....it's all Ravens trolls.

When the final report comes out, they'll make up some story that the entire NFL is against the Ravens and doctored the report. I'm waiting for their next fairy tale of how Troy Vincent is somehow related to Bill Belichick and is blaming the deflated ball on ISIS.

Just for the troll's information.....the two biggest Goodell supporters were Robert Krafty and Art Rooney Jr. Both are thoroughly pissed off at Goodell and Goodell is doing everything possible to repair those relationships by making sure this Deflategate Invcestigation is done right and not like the Ray Rice and Ray Lewis investigations. Rooney has said he wants the leakers in the NFL office found and fired and if they can't find them, fire every employee in the NFL office or he'll call an Owners Special Meeting and fire everyone. There's talk of the owners moving the NFL offices out of New York. Blame that on Brady.

.338 Magnuson Surgeon XL

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice there aren't any Colts fans in here.....it's all Ravens trolls.

When the final report comes out, they'll make up some story that the entire NFL is against the Ravens and doctored the report. I'm waiting for their next fairy tale of how Troy Vincent is somehow related to Bill Belichick and is blaming the deflated ball on ISIS.

Just for the troll's information.....the two biggest Goodell supporters were Robert Krafty and Art Rooney Jr. Both are thoroughly pissed off at Goodell and Goodell is doing everything possible to repair those relationships by making sure this Deflategate Invcestigation is done right and not like the Ray Rice and Ray Lewis investigations. Rooney has said he wants the leakers in the NFL office found and fired and if they can't find them, fire every employee in the NFL office or he'll call an Owners Special Meeting and fire everyone. There's talk of the owners moving the NFL offices out of New York. Blame that on Brady.

.338 Magnuson Surgeon XL

I think RG is still busy with the Patriots mass murderer Hernandez case to be worried about he said , she said, someone peed their panties stories like this....
Some of you are easily amused, let me suggest Sesame Street, you'll be intrigued I'm sure....:rollseyes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote the rule that the officials broke and get back to us on it.

Do you actually expect us to believe that you are not aware that the offiicials are not supposed to participate in the game itself?:L:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RG is still busy with the Patriots mass murderer Hernandez case to be worried about he said , she said, someone peed their panties stories like this....
Some of you are easily amused, let me suggest Sesame Street, you'll be intrigued I'm sure....:rollseyes:

RG isn't involved in the Hernandez murder cases.:wtf2:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG isn't involved in the Hernandez murder cases.:wtf2:

He wasn't involved in Lewis's case either but you seem to think that it is relevant to keep bringing it up while trying to smear the Ravens rep...
But RG is far more involved in trying to save the so called integrity of the game these days...
I only brought it up to remind the few bazaar Pats fans on here that when your team is up to it's eyeballs in poop, you don't point your finger at someone with a little dust on their shoes and say they're dirtballs....Think about it !!:rollseyes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't involved in Lewis's case either but you seem to think that it is relevant to keep bringing it up while trying to smear the Ravens rep...
But RG is far more involved in trying to save the so called integrity of the game these days...
I only brought it up to remind the few bazaar Pats fans on here that when your team is up to it's eyeballs in poop, you don't point your finger at someone with a little dust on their shoes and say they're dirtballs....Think about it !!:rollseyes:

Ummm what?:noidea:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll draw a map next time !! :doh:

Your post made no sense.

Hernandez is accused of murder and was immediately locked out of the team when the warrant went out.

Ray was involved in a murder and is welcomed with open arms by the Ravens.

Huge difference.

As far as the up to the eyeballs part, the Pats aren't, it's simply your hatred of them that is wishing for it to be true.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post made no sense.

Hernandez is accused of murder and was immediately locked out of the team when the warrant went out.

Huge difference.

As far as the up to the eyeballs part, the Pats aren't, it's simply your hatred of them that is wishing for it to be true.

This post proved how much you're filled to the eyes in poop.

Lewis was never on trial for murder.

Are you a troll or, are you seriously this stupid?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lewis is worse hes a RAT:suds:

. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta police, and 11 days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated-assault charges

Two weeks into the trial Lewis's attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, negotiated a plea agreement with the District Attorney where the murder charges against Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The case resulted in a murder conviction?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post made no sense.

Huge difference.

It is a huge difference. One is fact and the other is an outright lie. Ray was never involved in a murder. It is one thing to exaggerate, but to outright lie gives you zero credibility.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no "or" involved here. He's a troll and is seriously that stupid.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less in defending a player or ex player for their actions off field esp murder. Here is Hernandez, 23 yrs old or so, just signs a 40 mill contract, has a baby on the way and lives in a almost 8000 Sq foot home in N Attleboro. 2 strangers accidentally bump into him , and he kills them, then his fiance's sister's BF Odem. WTF dumbest move to throw away a dream life and existence. Guy could have made 100's of millions but instead enjoy your 48 sq foot home for life. Only gonna defend my family and close friends.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less in defending a player or ex player for their actions off field esp murder. Here is Hernandez, 23 yrs old or so, just signs a 40 mill contract, has a baby on the way and lives in a almost 8000 Sq foot home in N Attleboro. 2 strangers accidentally bump into him , and he kills them, then his fiance's sister's BF Odem. WTF dumbest move to throw away a dream life and existence. Guy could have made 100's of millions but instead enjoy your 48 sq foot home for life. Only gonna defend my family and close friends.

he couldn't shake his Bristol 'hood past.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he couldn't shake his Bristol 'hood past.

true and Bristol is a decent area, he must have been hanging in Hartford or New Britain. I just cant imagine being that dumb, If I made a score like that, say hit a lottery, last thing I do is jeopardize that cush existence. I'll be on some island and people can spill all the drinks they want on me and nothing will ruffle my feathers. And that what you pay people to do anyways, security and collections

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true and Bristol is a decent area, he must have been hanging in Hartford or New Britain. I just cant imagine being that dumb, If I made a score like that, say hit a lottery, last thing I do is jeopardize that cush existence. I'll be on some island and people can spill all the drinks they want on me and nothing will ruffle my feathers. And that what you pay people to do anyways, security and collections

Amen to that!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if he had figured out to let other people dirty their hands, he'd be getting a ring soon.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he had figured out to let other people dirty their hands, he'd be getting a ring soon.

He's too dumb and wanted to be a wangsta. You dump a guy with ties to you near your home? When fucker goes to a real prison, he will not enjoy it. Its not Camp Fed or Bristol County YMCA