• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Collon Kraperdick can't make an NFL team so he will now take part in racism over the NFL with BLM

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end Kaep had multiple chances to start and failed recently while being an off field distraction and on field distraction. Tebow was given almost no chances to start after Denver while just being out spoken about his religion.

Kaep was great when Harbaugh was holding his hand but after he left and especially after he married the BLM terrorist he became a shell of himself and declined rapidly. I thought he was the future of the NFL but he burnt out after about several decent years. The RGIII's, and Kaep's of the world just can't cut it in the big boy league.

This!! ^^

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... You can protest all you want but if you have the ability to vote and you don't... said protest is just stupid

Same poll where I read a very high % of NFL players are god fearing, I read were a very high % of them also did not vote. Black or white.

67% of the sample surveyed did not vote in the 2016 elections.

Not just Kaepernick.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same poll where I read a very high % of NFL players are god fearing, I read were a very high % of them also did not vote. Black or white.

67% of the sample surveyed did not vote in the 2016 elections.

Not just Kaepernick.

I am only talking about Kaepernick as this thread was about him

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the new trend now, kill white police officers or call for their heads and act like blacks are being hunted by white cops for no reason since they're all innocent, unarmed and just want some skittles.

The ultimate irony of this is ...

the most recent two cops who were acquitted of killing a black man?

Neither was white.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I.

And I'm saying you are making a mountain out of a non-voting molehill.....

IMO it's your duty as an American to vote.. Just my opinion

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ultimate irony of this is ...

the most recent two cops who were acquitted of killing a black man?

Neither was white.

Well, that's relevant to you, because you think people only have a problem with white cops.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be too much of a circus like Tebow. He wasn't given a chance because he was a white Christian. It's a shame his white privilege card didn't work.
Tebow couldn't consistently make the throws needed to have an efficient offense. I think Kaepernick is the better player of the two but that still isn't good enough for teams to compete over giving him a starting position.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO it's your duty as an American to vote.. Just my opinion
Most players are prolly registered somewhere they don't play.

And Tuesday isn't going to be an off day unless you played on Monday.

And most of these meatheads prolly aren't aware of absentee ballots.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most players are prolly registered somewhere they don't play.

And Tuesday isn't going to be an off day unless you played on Monday.

And most of these meatheads prolly aren't aware of absentee ballots.

67% of those polled did not vote.

According to many at this site it was a loser option election anyway, 2 choices and they both sucked balls.

Although if I had to have anybody suck my balls I'd lean towards Hillary over fuck nuts.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think too many times what we see on Gameday is what is the ultimate deciding factor......There are very experienced scouts/coaches, etc. evaluating these players every single day in practice and such....Reminds me of Jets fans calling for Christian Hackenburg to start, but Im sure Jets people are seeing every day that this guy isnt a starting caliber NFL QB

There is much deliberating we as fans don't see from the coaches decisions. I know the Packers for a long time have played veterans over younger players despite the younger players already being better and some of the veterans being major liabilities. Sometimes these scouts or coaches are going by the book and not the results on the field which should be the ultimate deciding factor IMO. Coaches and scouts aren't infallible. As for the Jets situation everyone thought Tebow would at least be given a chance to start which really would've at least put butts in the seats since they were a terrible team and they basically had nothing to lose with giving him a fair chance. I just made no since in not at least giving him a real crack at the position when you brought him to the team, had no legit QB and he's a popular player. Well, it's in the past now and he will never again come back to the NFL which is too bad since I've never seen anyone play with more passion than him and that even includes Brett Favre.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reality of Kaepernick is he didn't become an "activist" until he lost his starting gig. It was a way to stay in the limelight. He's probably secretly stoked things have played out as they have. He can be the relevant, "blackballed" "activist" and won't have to suffer the embarrassment of being a marginally talented QB who can still neither read defenses or throw a pass with touch on it.

Reactions: DJ