• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Collon Kraperdick can't make an NFL team so he will now take part in racism over the NFL with BLM

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a starter? Probably not. As a backup? Probably.

He would be too much of a circus like Tebow. He wasn't given a chance because he was a white Christian. It's a shame his white privilege card didn't work.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be too much of a circus like Tebow. He wasn't given a chance because he was a white Christian. It's a shame his white privilege card didn't work.
Tebow was given a chance and he just sucks

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What chance might that be??? Sit on the bench behind Sanchize and forced to play FB with the Pats.
lol
You make the point perfectly he sat on the bench because he was not good enough to take the job from any other QB. It was obvious to the unbiased eye even in college he did not have the skill sets to play QB at the next level. If he hadn't been so stubborn about playing QB only he might of had a shot as a FB or TE, but he was to narcissistic to admit his QB game was flawed.

Tebow is a fine human, a personable, caring, and genuine person but he wasn't blackballed because of these values he simply was not good enough. Anyone that knows the game can look at his throwing motion alone and see that.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've proven what I wanted to point out about OP's thread at this point...

you-are-racist.jpg

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make the point perfectly he sat on the bench because he was not good enough to take the job from any other QB. It was obvious to the unbiased eye even in college he did not have the skill sets to play QB at the next level. If he hadn't been so stubborn about playing QB only he might of had a shot as a FB or TE, but he was to narcissistic to admit his QB game was flawed.

Tebow is a fine human, a personable, caring, and genuine person but he wasn't blackballed because of these values he simply was not good enough. Anyone that knows the game can look at his throwing motion alone and see that.

Not good enough?? I don't even like Tebow, in fact I was a Tebow hater but he obviously was blackballed due to being a christian and very outspoken about it. It didn't matter how poorly he played in practice because everyone knows on game day that dude can ball as much as I hate to admit it because I was completely wrong with him. I thought he shouldn't have even been drafted. At the very least he putt butts in the seats and his Jersey was leading in sales multiple times.

I am not saying he was perfect and that his game didn't have flaws, I'm just saying on game day he wasn't given a chance. Sanchize was not a better QB than Tebow. The only thing he will be remembered for was the butt fumble.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good enough?? I don't even like Tebow, in fact I was a Tebow hater but he obviously was blackballed due to being a christian and very outspoken about it. It didn't matter how poorly he played in practice because everyone knows on game day that dude can ball as much as I hate to admit it because I was completely wrong with him. I thought he shouldn't have even been drafted. At the very least he putt butts in the seats and his Jersey was leading in sales multiple times.

I am not saying he was perfect and that his game didn't have flaws, I'm just saying on game day he wasn't given a chance. Sanchize was not a better QB than Tebow. The only thing he will be remembered for was the butt fumble.

Thats a bit of a stretch.....If Aaron Rodgers, the worlds greatest QB, was a very outspoken Christian, I have a hard time believing he would be unemployed

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're just wrong and I'll assume to arrogant to admit it, so I will make one final post to you in regard to this matter then allow you to get the last word you so desperately need to reassure yourself.

Tebow's faith had nothing at all to do with his not making it in the NFL and there is not a single shred of evidence to support that. That is a theory developed by Tebow lovers and Christians. You State " It didn't matter how poorly he played in practice because everyone knows on game day that dude can ball" You have to realize how asinine a statement this is, you just have to! Your theory is Hey you suck in practice so you are the starter. That somehow makes sense to you? And then a comment of such moronic proportions has to made based on what was seen in college. Well even in college it was apparent he was not an NFL caliber QB, Urban Meyer did nothing to develop Tebows game. The fact that this was widely known, and the fact that he was given shots on multiple teams tend to make me think he was given these shots based on his Christian values. Teams may have coveted a positive presence but in the end when the final roster cuts are made a player with high skill levels and a murder rap will always beat out a guy with very limited skills and a fantastic moral compass.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a bit of a stretch.....If Aaron Rodgers, the worlds greatest QB, was a very outspoken Christian, I have a hard time believing he would be unemployed

The believers are a very high percentage in the NFL.

Many are fairly overt about it too.

Recall the Virginal Wee One in Seattle?

Even the "angrier" types seem to fall back on whatever their faith is when things go badly for them. It's what their mommas taught them.

I remember the day I was finally bigger than my mom. The first day of the rest of my non-church going life.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The difference is Rodgers wasn't unorthodox and didn't have a weird release like Tebow. Therefore people counted Tebow out before giving him a chance. Rodgers was awful his first few years in the league and I didn't think he would be on the team after season two. However he improved each season and was given the chance to start unlike Tebow after Denver shipped him out for the old man.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is Rodgers wasn't unorthodox and didn't have a weird release like Tebow. Therefore people counted Tebow out before giving him a chance. Rodgers was awful his first few years in the league and I didn't think he would be on the team after season two. However he improved each season and was given the chance to start unlike Tebow after Denver shipped him out for the old man.

I think too many times what we see on Gameday is what is the ultimate deciding factor......There are very experienced scouts/coaches, etc. evaluating these players every single day in practice and such....Reminds me of Jets fans calling for Christian Hackenburg to start, but Im sure Jets people are seeing every day that this guy isnt a starting caliber NFL QB

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think too many times what we see on Gameday is what is the ultimate deciding factor......There are very experienced scouts/coaches, etc. evaluating these players every single day in practice and such....Reminds me of Jets fans calling for Christian Hackenburg to start, but Im sure Jets people are seeing every day that this guy isnt a starting caliber NFL QB
Yep. Or at least, that is what all their moves are suggesting right now. They're making zero effort to prop up a young QB. That's not the look of a team trying to develop the QB's on the roster, it's a tankjob.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Hard to tell which job he sucks at worse.

BLM: Didn't even vote

QB: Can't read a defense or see open receivers after looking at 1st option

:think:

Yeah... You can protest all you want but if you have the ability to vote and you don't... said protest is just stupid

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... You can protest all you want but if you have the ability to vote and you don't... said protest is just stupid
Not voting is also a choice. I think that's a silly attitude to have. He's been quite active and engaged in what he believes in.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not voting is also a choice. I think that's a silly attitude to have. He's been quite active and engaged in what he believes in.

But voting actually truly gives you a voice... You can actually say you voted to try and make a change...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But voting actually truly gives you a voice... You can actually say you voted to try and make a change...
*Seeing his donations and on the ground advocacy*

Going to bet he uses his "voice" a lot more than the average voter does. Pretty sure that's an unpopular opinion though.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Seeing his donations and on the ground advocacy*

Going to bet he uses his "voice" a lot more than the average voter does. Pretty sure that's an unpopular opinion though.

you do have a point and he does do a lot.. But he should still vote

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end Kaep had multiple chances to start and failed recently while being an off field distraction and on field distraction. Tebow was given almost no chances to start after Denver while just being out spoken about his religion.

Kaep was great when Harbaugh was holding his hand but after he left and especially after he married the BLM terrorist he became a shell of himself and declined rapidly. I thought he was the future of the NFL but he burnt out after about several decent years. The RGIII's, and Kaep's of the world just can't cut it in the big boy league.